Check your account email address ×

President Biden should not run again in 2024

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Absolutely should.   No matter the evidence you think the dems in the Senate would impeach?  :lol:  

Of course they won't. Just like Trump should've been impeached for what he caused on Jan 6th. 

All this does is make it blatantly clear that Biden and Trump need to go as well as alot of others on both sides. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think we've learned its the govt we had...probably since WW2.   We just know more about it now because they will do things more in the open. 

Fair enough.  And not many people besides a guy like Trump could take that on, like he threatened to for 35 years.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Of course they won't. Just like Trump should've been impeached for what he caused on Jan 6th. 

All this does is make it blatantly clear that Biden and Trump need to go as well as alot of others on both sides. 

:lmao: Where did these words hurt you?

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women,

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

images (10).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

:lmao: Where did these words hurt you?

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women,

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

images (10).jpg

Why didn't Trump go with them like he said he was going to? Did he know it wasn't going to be peaceful perhaps?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fair enough.  And not many people besides a guy like Trump could take that on, like he threatened to for 35 years.  

JFK wanted to. :pc:

The most hypocritical thing about the US govt is how we preach to other countries for citizens (and even assist them) to literally take over their own countries but somehow the mere notion of it here will get you 22 years in prision.

JFK Speech

The great battleground for the defense and expansion of freedom today is the whole southern half of the globe--Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East--the lands of the rising peoples. Their revolution is the greatest in human history.

They seek an end to injustice, tyranny, and exploitation. More than an end, they seek a beginning.

And theirs is a revolution which we would support regardless of the Cold War, and regardless of which political or economic route they should choose to freedom.

For the adversaries of freedom did not create the revolution; nor did they create the conditions which compel it. But they are seeking to ride the crest of its wave--to capture it for themselves.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why didn't Trump go with them like he said he was going to? Did he know it wasn't going to be peaceful perhaps?

Just being at the capitol was not a crime dude.   

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Did he know the Feds infiltrated ? 

Did he know the Cops would stand down? 

image.jpeg.cb16da4db3ca5e0164de9a35ecd726dc.jpeg

• Haha 1

Joe running again is great for the republicans.

I can't see it happening though. 

Medical, voluntarily,..something will come up IMO. 

Harris won't get the chance either.

Just like the Republicans, it's about the party, not the man.

Our dopey cunt is going to learn this as well.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just being at the capitol was not a crime dude.   

Dont understand these fellow Americans that dont get this :suicide: TDS is real man. 

Edited by EvilBird

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Answer the question.

He wanted to SS wouldn't let him.   This is NOP for a POTUS not to be able to simply show up in a large crowd that they haven't set up for.  His speech at the rally was planned so they had done the pre planning. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Answer the question.

What are you fantasizing about?

Do you think he would have been carried on the shoulders of the adoring crowd? 

Then carried into the house where he would be crowned the king? As the democrats are brought in to be beheaded by the new king. 

Dont laugh, it's on point to what you imagined right?

17 intel agency's verified it!!!!!!! As well as 51 former agents too. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He wanted to SS wouldn't let him.   This is NOP for a POTUS not to be able to simply show up in a large crowd that they haven't set up for.  His speech at the rally was planned so they had done the pre planning. 

Does Trump hold the deed for your house and business? He must. There's no way a sane person would defend him like you do.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Does Trump hold the deed for your house and business? He must. There's no way a sane person would defend him like you do.

I defend the truth dude more than the man.  It was an embarrassment how the media and bureaucracy (deep state) treated him while in office.  It was nothing short of a coup.   The only insurrection that happened was by those in our own govt and media.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I defend what I think is the truth as long as its Trump dude.  

Fixed it for you.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What a fukkin embarassment ! Holy fukkkkkkk ! What a disaster. This guy shouldn,t even be left alone in an old folks home. I,m amazed someone doesn,t need to tell him when to breathe ! 81 million my a$$ !

My 89 year old mother is more on the ball than this guy.  It IS embarrassing.

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My 89 year old mother is more on the ball than this guy.  It IS embarrassing.

And yet he still beat your guy. :lol:

But let's try it again!