Check your account email address ×

Why?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Climate deniers - why are insurance companies leaving FL and dropping natural disaster coverage?  Insurance deals in statistical facts and not big oil funded ‘research’.

https://x.com/lesleyabravanel/status/1698361187518329231?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Climate deniers - why are insurance companies leaving FL and dropping natural disaster coverage?  Insurance deals in statistical facts and not big oil funded ‘research’.

https://x.com/lesleyabravanel/status/1698361187518329231?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

How many years have insurance companies been exposed to this level of liability in Florida? I’ll give you a hint. It’s right around your Iq give or take 

Also one should really ask themselves….why are people flocking to Florida in droves and leaving absolute democrat run filth infested shitholes like California at about the same pace. Hmmm

An old friend of the family was this guy maxie. He was about 90 when I was a kid and would tell stories of working in ship yards in Maine as a youth when according to him they still made sailing ships. One of his basic observations was that when the developers came looking for property in Maine to build rich people summer homes they were amazed how easily they could find waterfront property. Maxie would say if you were a fisherman living on the coast the most you would put on the water was a fishing shack for your gear and make a home a mile or two inland where you would live. Every Mainer knew that a storm would come through every few years and wipe out everything on the water. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How many years have insurance companies been exposed to this level of liability in Florida? I’ll give you a hint. It’s right around your Iq give or take 

Climate change, boosted and vaxxed, tranny love and carrying 2-5 gallon buckets of water for the Democrats and Washington in general.  Its astonishing actually.  Im guessing hes on the payroll.  I will just point and laugh.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also one should really ask themselves….why are people flocking to Florida in droves and leaving absolute democrat run filth infested shitholes like California at about the same pace. Hmmm

Florida is turning into another California. Increases in homelessness (#3 in the nation), crime, and unaffordable housing. The crap that Desantos spouts about crime decreasing in Florida relies on false reporting. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

And shaped like a limp dick?

Don’t know , I’ve never had a limp dick problem, 

maybe it’s something to do with your past and now you’re getting injections 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nebraska 

If you don't get that you've never driven through the state on a hot and humid July afternoon.  

I have a few times across I-80 and it fucking stinks…bad. I hate Nebraska for that very reason 

But it’s California BTW 🤣

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have a few times across I-80 and it fucking stinks…bad. I hate Nebraska for that very reason 

But it’s California BTW 🤣

I knew where you were going

Ignoring the politics and such, California is a far more interesting, diverse, beautiful and unique state than Florida hands down.  Have seen the best and worst of both.  Bonus to Cali for no pythons, boas, gators and water moccasins.  

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ignoring the politics and such, California is a far more interesting, diverse, beautiful and unique state than Florida hands down.  Have seen the best and worst of both.  Bonus to Cali for no pythons, boas, gators and water moccasins.  

No contest on beauty between the two…zero! 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Climate change, boosted and vaxxed, tranny love and carrying 2-5 gallon buckets of water for the Democrats and Washington in general.  Its astonishing actually.  Im guessing hes on the payroll.  I will just point and laugh.

Just like a Trumper, but different.

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What’s twice that length and smells like feces

The biggest feed lot I've seen is in El Paso. It's punches you in the face and you're still 10 miles away from it.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The biggest feed lot I've seen is in El Paso. It's punches you in the face and you're still 10 miles away from it.

When you’re not used to such a strong odor it really does! Just huge fields of shit and mud 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think they've been exposed to this level of liability a lot longer than that..

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When you’re not used to such a strong odor it really does! Just huge fields of shit and mud 

Over 200 000 head there at times. That's alot of poop and pee!

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It was a nice place now not so much. There was a statistic from the government that more than half of the homeless in the entire country live in California.  What has happened in San Francisco and LA is heartbreaking.