Check your account email address ×

'There's a powerful argument' Trump is disqualified for presidency under 14th Amendment:

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't believe for a moment this will possibly happen, but here's to hoping.  :bc: 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/powerful-argument-trump-disqualified-presidency-14th-amendment-kaine/story?id=102886037

They won’t let him be disqualified. The dems want him to run badly and need him to run again. There are more people that won’t vote or will vote the other way if trump runs because they hate him so much. Then they can run whoever they want and continue their shit agenda. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They won’t let him be disqualified. The dems want him to run badly and need him to run again. There are more people that won’t vote or will vote the other way if trump runs because they hate him so much. Then they can run whoever they want and continue their shit agenda. 

Is that why several states are considering this?..... Dems better get their act together.   They are trying too hard to make it look like they don't want Trump.:lol:.... But of course it's all a facade..right?..  .. But yeah the 14th will not hold up in court It's already been shot down in Florida from what I read

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is that why several states are considering this?..... Dems better get their act together.   They are trying too hard to make it look like they don't want Trump.:lol:.... But of course it's all a facade..right?..  .. But yeah the 14th will not hold up in court It's already been shot down in Florida from what I read

Yes. They can’t make it look like they are friends with him. All of them work together behind the scenes 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Laugh all you want ....he's a hardcore Democrat That actually knows his shit.   But yeah..let's eliminate the leading political opponent in any way possible.....yeah they scared:lol:

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The people in congress that hate trump and the ones that love him. They are working together to help themselves. They don’t give a shit about us 

Gotcha.  I thought you were implying Trump is one of them.  :bc: 

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't believe for a moment this will possibly happen, but here's to hoping.  :bc: 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/powerful-argument-trump-disqualified-presidency-14th-amendment-kaine/story?id=102886037

Do you not actually realize that you’d be better off under trump? 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Do you not actually realize that you’d be better off under trump? 

the man?

or... 

his fabulous greatest bestest policies? 

how's that whole getting rid of Trudeau thang working out up there?   a growing number of Americans don't want Dennis the Menace or Grandpa to be the potus again... for good reason.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the man?

or... 

his fabulous greatest bestest policies? 

how's that whole getting rid of Trudeau thang working out up there?   a growing number of Americans don't want Dennis the Menace or Grandpa to be the potus again... for good reason.

What did you not like about trumps policies?

trudeau needs the Mussolini treatment 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

What did you not like about trumps policies?

trudeau needs the Mussolini treatment 

I agreed with several of them, some not as much.  Trump could have likely won a second term but was defeated by his worst enemy... himself.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I agreed with several of them, some not as much.  Trump could have likely won a second term but was defeated by his worst enemy... himself.

You’d be better off with trump than almost anyone else that you have out there tbh 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

You’d be better off with trump than almost anyone else that you have out there tbh 

not really, but feel free to go ahead and believe that. 

we need a fresh face, fresh ideas, and some actual gdamn LEADERSHIP skills for two consecutive terms.  there's no standouts at the moment that the far left or far right would get behind, so we're likely to get another four dreadful years of FJB at our current pace and with the current climate of rhetoric.