Check your account email address ×

any professional landscapers or arborists here?

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Only an inbred braindead useless Cuck would think he's talking about the 6" trees.

Fucking moron.

Continue on.

Poor inbred retard , two digit Iq and nothing to his day except lashing out online. You literally might be the dumbest dumb fuck here. That’s near a miracle given our current makeup 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor inbred retard

You must have missed the memo, @DriftBusta feels comments like inbred are against site rules and the newbies from HCS get very upset by the word retard.

So please, by all means, use them more often :bc:

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

You must have missed the memo, @DriftBusta feels comments like inbred are against site rules and the newbies from HCS get very upset by the word retard.

So please, by all means, use them more often :bc:

maybe the newbies from Hard Core Sally's should go to Dootalk or some other PG8 site more suited to not kick sand in their vaginas:news:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

maybe the newbies from Hard Core Sally's should go to Dootalk or some other PG8 site more suited to not kick sand in their vaginas:news:

It's been suggested a few times to one of the biggest whiners :bc:

He even called ckf a POS :lol:

On 9/1/2023 at 7:46 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

surrounding the perimeter of our yard we have few a few hundred little maples and oaks I need to either dig out or lop off (again) and the wife asked if we could dig them out and transplant them up at the cottage.  the ground right now is dry like cement and it sounds like a ginormous pita but I said I'd ask the smartest people on the gdamn Internet what they think. 

the first pic is just white oak acorns off the deck from this evening which the deer and squirrels love, and there's thousands more of them in the yard.  

thoughts?:dunno:

IMG_20230901_183825624_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183519463_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183506385_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183448240_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183441026_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183428565_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183420707_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183402965_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183350133_HDR.jpg

So the wife is finding something for you to do while her and the daughter go shopping for more shoes and other nonsense?

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 7:46 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

surrounding the perimeter of our yard we have few a few hundred little maples and oaks I need to either dig out or lop off (again) and the wife asked if we could dig them out and transplant them up at the cottage.  the ground right now is dry like cement and it sounds like a ginormous pita but I said I'd ask the smartest people on the gdamn Internet what they think. 

the first pic is just white oak acorns off the deck from this evening which the deer and squirrels love, and there's thousands more of them in the yard.  

thoughts?:dunno:

IMG_20230901_183825624_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183519463_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183506385_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183448240_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183441026_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183428565_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183420707_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183402965_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_183350133_HDR.jpg

So the wife is finding something for you to do while her and the daughter go shopping for more shoes and other nonsense?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh good one!

If the shoe fits.

Did Ben break the rules " in your mind" . You went on quite the sobbing session over the word incest? Or is there different rules for you? 

On 8/16/2023 at 10:05 PM, DriftBusta said:

Ooh!  Ooh!  Attacking family, accusing my parents of incest!  I expect your pal HSR to be along shortly to puff his chest out and give you a warning.  But we know that won't be happeing.  

On 8/27/2023 at 7:20 PM, DriftBusta said:

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Deephaven said I'm probably the victim of incest   Thats not an attack on my parents?  It absolutely is.  And HSR no problems with that one.  "Quit crying".  OK.

Poor Woolie and his set of double standards, 1 set for the forum and 1 different set of rules for the poor victim. SMFH

giphy-downsized.gif

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cat got your tongue? It's probably for the best after that childlike temper tantrum :thumbsup:

Idiot.  Searching out weeks old posts…ya you’re not obsessed.  I guess you missed the point I was making about double standards.  You or anyone else can call me inbred all ya want I could give a shit.  I wasnt the one losing his shit and handing out vacations for rules that don’t exist.  You have a bad case of little man attitude. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Doug said:

Seems you inherited Badger's bait team.  :pc:

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Idiot.  Searching out weeks old posts…ya you’re not obsessed.  I guess you missed the point I was making about double standards.  You or anyone else can call me inbred all ya want I could give a shit.  I wasnt the one losing his shit and handing out vacations for rules that don’t exist.  You have a bad case of little man attitude. :lol: 

I just want everyone to read it again :lol:

Your second vacation was for running your mouth not for being so obsessed that you got extremely triggered by me and posted my full name on line. Nice spin and deflect though. You've shown yourself to be Zoso level obsessed :bc:

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They'll continue to bait you and if you put them on ignore which I would recommend they will start to tag you in their baiting attempts.  Rather hilarious :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Doug said:

They'll continue to bait you and if you put them on ignore which I would recommend they will start to tag you in their baiting attempts.  Rather hilarious :news: 

Some people try so hard to be noticed…kind of sad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some people try so hard to be noticed…kind of sad.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wonder why Awful Mouthful is avoiding this thread?🤔

Agreed :bc: