Check your account email address ×

Hard to believe this shit is still happening.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good point. My friends daughter is dieing from an untreatable cancer. She has to be super careful when she is out in public. It's not about covid, it's about any germs in her case :(

Yep my sister has stage 4 breast cancer and wears a mask the very few times she goes out

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Understand that one may be having cancer treatment. It knocks the shit out of your immune system so even the flu can kill.

Sometimes I wonder how low the IQ level has gone to here.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good point. My friends daughter is dieing from an untreatable cancer. She has to be super careful when she is out in public. It's not about covid, it's about any germs in her case :(

Well, that is understandable I guess, despite evidence that masks do very little.

But it is definitely a novel idea, since prior to COVID, I barely even heard of masks or ever saw anyone wearing one in the USA..... Only worn for pollution in Asian countries.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep my sister has stage 4 breast cancer and wears a mask the very few times she goes out

My friends daughter doesn't get out much either except for her treatments. She did go to Storyland earlier this summer to create memories with her daughter.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, that is understandable I guess, despite evidence that masks do very little.

But it is definitely a novel idea, since prior to COVID, I barely even heard of masks or ever saw anyone wearing one in the USA..... Only worn for pollution in Asian countries.

They do nothing for that also, just like smoke

Only stops spit and drool.

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its gone back to just the Asians around here, but starting to pick up again.

If you ever travelled before covid you would know that most Asians were wearing them already. I think about 80% of Asians I saw in airports prior to covid were wearing them already.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

She uses the n95 or whatever the better one is when she goes out.

Just now, HSR said:

If you ever travelled before covid you would know that most Asians were wearing them already. I think about 80% of Asians I saw in airports prior to covid were wearing them already.

80%, I don't think so, but mostly Asians yes. That why I said back to normal.  

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Very sad to hear and I don't blame her one bit. Others here obviously feel different but they aren't in her position.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

She uses the n95 or whatever the better one is when she goes out.

Ok, those are the only ones that may help.....but still, prior to COVID, masking was unheard of. I know I never saw anyone wearing one or I would have definitely remembered it as being odd.

Pretty rare around here.  Went to Tigers game last night.  Not a single mask.  Went on party bus with all Medical people.  They are probably the most anti mask people I know. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Pretty rare around here.  Went to Tigers game last night.  Not a single mask.  Went on party bus with all Medical people.  They are probably the most anti mask people I know. 

And the most overweight 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Understand that one may be having cancer treatment. It knocks the shit out of your immune system so even the flu can kill.

Sometimes I wonder how low the IQ level has gone to here.

That's why most everyone here is wondering why you're still here, with your low IQ and all.

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You sound like a woman worrying all the time what he posts.

You sound like a woman mentioning that he does.