Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

I miss the days of Cat's fire sales. My wife picked up her '17 ZR8000 LXR for $9500 and Cat financed it at 0%. They had to be losing huge $$ to move those sleds, and as a consumer I was very happy to take advantage of it. 

Then, when Cat transitioned to spring snow check orders only, even dealers like Country Cat suddenly moved to more of a retail price structure. No more fire sales from high volume dealers like Country Cat. 

I still have Cat dealers in my area, but if and when I buy another Cat, it will be from one of the old time legacy dealers such as Thomas Sno Sports. The "new" dealers in my area don't seem to be hardcore about the Cat brand at all.....

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 9:00 PM, Ziemann said:

I miss the days of Cat's fire sales. My wife picked up her '17 ZR8000 LXR for $9500 and Cat financed it at 0%. They had to be losing huge $$ to move those sleds, and as a consumer I was very happy to take advantage of it. 

Then, when Cat transitioned to spring snow check orders only, even dealers like Country Cat suddenly moved to more of a retail price structure. No more fire sales from high volume dealers like Country Cat. 

I still have Cat dealers in my area, but if and when I buy another Cat, it will be from one of the old time legacy dealers such as Thomas Sno Sports. The "new" dealers in my area don't seem to be hardcore about the Cat brand at all.....

I remember I paid 8300 plus tax for my brand new 2015 tucker as a carry over. Textron had to take it in the shorts get the dealer’s credit lines freed up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I remember I paid 8300 plus tax for my brand new 2015 tucker as a carry over. Textron had to take it in the shorts get the dealer’s credit lines freed up. 

$7200 out the door for our 2015 XF6000 Cross Country with a spare belt and a cover.

One of the 2018 R-XC's was even cheaper the year they let us racers buy out of salvage.  Wish I could have bought a semi load or two of them.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$7200 out the door for our 2015 XF6000 Cross Country with a spare belt and a cover.

One of the 2018 R-XC's was even cheaper the year they let us racers buy out of salvage.  Wish I could have bought a semi load or two of them.

That ship has sailed. Poo and Doo will have lots of leftovers from 2022 on it seems though. Good riddance!

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That ship has sailed. Poo and Doo will have lots of leftovers from 2022 on it seems though. Good riddance!

I could buy a Cateryst RXC in my choice of Men's or the model that shouldn't exist.  Got that phone call this morning.

I'm sure I'd spend a bunch making it the way I want it...

image.png.af5c6c2e9cd9ee31e6ca68d6b1dfd63a.png

Edited by racinfarmer

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I could buy a Cateryst RXC in my choice of Men's or the model that shouldn't exist.  Got that phone call this morning.

But no discount. That's my point.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

But I have the chance to buy one.

Probably 2 if I really wanted them.

If not let the real racers know. I'd take the E start if I was looking. To old to pull I guess. Glad my 129 has it, along with Atac. 

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

kudos, but are Alaskan's being offered a similar 'deal'?  

25 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You come across as a fraud. Just sayin.

says the guy who claimed to be an engineer at arctic cat, an tech at arctic cat, an engineer for the county, claims the head of the yamaha project at AC said their relationship was as strong as ever, and claimed the new engine will be an 870.

I've missed a ton of your lies, but there isn't enough room on the server to post them all

• Haha 3

Just now, krom said:

says the guy who claimed to be an engineer at arctic cat, an tech at arctic cat, an engineer for the county, claims the head of the yamaha project at AC said their relationship was as strong as ever, and claimed the new engine will be an 870.

I've missed a ton of your lies, but there isn't enough room on the server to post them all

When have I ever claimed to work for Cat, even an Engineer? Do I scare you this much? Calling me a liar over 12 cc's kills me. You either need more meds, or time to get off the crank. 

On 9/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, airflite1 said:

Wasn't he at one time an Artic engineer, then a tech writer, then an engineer tech, how did he slip all the way to a sign holder on a road crew? No wonder he's so angry..😂

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

When have I ever claimed to work for Cat, even an Engineer? Do I scare you this much? Calling me a liar over 12 cc's kills me. You either need more meds, or time to get off the crank. 

Edited by krom

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have been an Engineer Tech since 1992. 8 years prior, I worked part time same position. You are so fucking scared of me, you are now making up shit. Cool! 

Only one making up shit is you.. 
Just because you are too stupid to remember all the lies you've told doesn't mean everyone else here is, quote above proves it.

Just like you claiming the engine is an 870 proves you lied about knowing a test rider, and you being wrong about yamaha proves you lied about that discussion too.

Several times you've claimed to be an engineer, and that you design bridges. Both of which are lies as well

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, krom said:

Only one making up shit is you.. 
Just because you are too stupid to remember all the lies you've told doesn't mean everyone else here is, quote above proves it.

Just like you claiming the engine is an 870 proves you lied about knowing a test rider, and you being wrong about yamaha proves you lied about that discussion too.

I never lie. I might get told miss information, but life goes on. 12 cc's. Get over it. You really need rehab.

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I never lie. I might get told miss information, but life goes on. 12 cc's. Get over it. You really need rehab.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:28 PM, Deephaven said:

You incessantly lie so his word wins.  Tell us again you how made $1k on your sled or what a great engineer for Cat you are or how you don't hold a "slow" sign for a living.

On 2/28/2022 at 9:57 PM, airflite1 said:

Back when he was claiming to be an Arctic engineer was the best of his lies, Then RV sports being his dealer, The tech writer days, He's gotten caught in so many lies until he came unglued got banned, created a dupe account, got banned again, I mean the list goes on and on, all I can say is "Jimmy is Special"... :passing:

On 3/1/2022 at 10:01 PM, airflite1 said:

You do realize most people on here were at HCS when you were pretending to be an Arctic engineer, then when called out claimed to be a tech writer instead, you have a habit of being out there on your claims, in fact it was only recently when caught lying you said you were making things up in an attempt to jack people up, you've been caught in lies so many times is the reason most enjoy jacking with you, I don't think you could tell the truth if your life depended on it. (hey why did you get Banned the last time, did you do another Dupe account)?

• Haha 2