Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow? I just watched the video. Textron did not hold them back. Keep lying though. Shows the true 4 year degree man working at a dealership cruising around on a mop bucket. You are soooooo fucking special.

People just love to hate.  That was an overwhelmingly positive video, got me way pumped up!

Some people will always be half empty and find a way to turn anything into a negative and spread their unhappiness around.  Fuck to watch that awesome conversation and then find a way to spin it into a negative is truly CDS Cat Derangement Syndrome 100% just unhappy miserable fucks.  Those guys at that table are a way better authority in anything snowmobile and cat than anyone on this shit stain website.  Fuck the haters I want them to keep hating, no room on the wagon for you!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

People just love to hate.  That was an overwhelmingly positive video, got me way pumped up!

Some people will always be half empty and find a way to turn anything into a negative and spread their unhappiness around.  Fuck to watch that awesome conversation and then find a way to spin it into a negative is truly CDS Cat Derangement Syndrome 100% just unhappy miserable fucks.  Those guys at that table are a way better authority in anything snowmobile and cat than anyone on this shit stain website.  Fuck the haters I want them to keep hating, no room on the wagon for you!

That's kROMMER! Level III dipshit!

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

Positive thoughts/energy=====  positive outcome/results..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Premium said:

At 8:15, Andy is literally talking freely about having to "choke" out a critical, remote location data acquisition session from the bean counters at Textron Specialized Vehicles lol. Had they not gotten that session the whole project would've been pushed back another year. He then talks about the Cat engineers refusing to stop working during COVID. It's clear here the passion is still there in TRF, despite the Textron muzzle.

They showed their cards during that interview, and I was impressed.  I've said this before, but I do believe Arctic Cat's success will be in spite of "leadership", not because of it.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They showed their cards during that interview, and I was impressed.  I've said this before, but I do believe Arctic Cat's success will be in spite of "leadership", not because of it.

How is that possible? kROMMER has clear knowledge that all the Engineers were let go. (All those in retirement age, 5 years ago). Weird.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Interesting too that in the interview, Phil Jhant emphasized dealer needs especially and expanding presence. That flies in the face the Textron slash-and-burn strategy that we have seen thus far. How do you grow without presence and representation? Hopefully he can make progress there.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Premium said:

Interesting too that in the interview, Phil Jhant emphasized dealer needs especially and expanding presence. That flies in the face the Textron slash-and-burn strategy that we have seen thus far. How do you grow without presence and representation? Hopefully he can make progress there.

Sales volume, and number of dealers are both at an all time low, directly because of textrons decisions, and policies.  AC had more dealers before they started building dirt products.

He's what the 5th or 10th person in that position at ac since the takeover??

So far textron has only had someone in that job long enough to get up to speed, and formulate their "5 year plan"  before moving them to another position, and halving someone else start over from scratch.

Unless he is there long enough to see his 5 year plan to fruition, it doesn't matter that he wants to do.

Edited by krom

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

How is that possible? kROMMER has clear knowledge that all the Engineers were let go. (All those in retirement age, 5 years ago). Weird.

so Brian Dick was retirement age? neat. I'll have to let him know next time I see him.

3 hours ago, krom said:

Sales volume, and number of dealers are both at an all time low, directly because of textrons decisions, and policies.  AC had more dealers before they started building dirt products.

So far textron has only had someone in that job long enough to get up to speed, and formulate their "5 year plan"  before moving them to another position, and halving someone else start over from scratch.

Unless he is there long enough to see his 5 year plan to fruition, it doesn't matter that he wants to do.

The one that I do give credit to for actually giving a shit was John Collins , he did a ton in the beginning XX days for the dirt program and wanted success , the others are just pass through for mother Textron.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

so Brian Dick was retirement age? neat. I'll have to let him know next time I see him.

The one that I do give credit to for actually giving a shit was John Collins , he did a ton in the beginning XX days for the dirt program and wanted success , the others are just pass through for mother Textron.

Don't forget to tell Roger that he retired, and didn't get fired, because jimwit said so

Speaking of Brian, his name is on some pretty cool patents, that should have been on the snow by now, but instead textron has been letting rot.

I spoke to Collins a little at the dealer show, he seemed pretty pumped to release the XX, gave a timeline for the 4XX, turbo versions, and promised they planned to release a bunch of new dirt product over the next few years.

After the XX hit the showroom none of that ever happened

Edited by krom

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Don't forget to tell Roger that he retired, and didn't get fired, because jimwit said so

Speaking of Brian, his name is on some pretty cool patents, that should have been on the snow by now, but instead textron has been letting rot.

I spoke to Collins a little at the dealer show, he seemed pretty pumped to release the XX, gave a timeline for the 4XX, turbo versions, and promised they planned to release a bunch of new dirt product over the next few years.

After the XX hit the showroom none of that ever happened

They should have dropped Robby during the acquisition like they wanted to. that dude is straight up cancer to any company he gets involved with.

John was a huge supporter of the XX race team , once he left so did everything else.

12 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Was cleaning out my phone, and came across these, turned out to be pretty prophetic 

IMG_20200317_195854_01.jpg

IMG_20200317_195528_01.jpg

Edited by krom

It is so weird that Andy B has been there for over 20 years. How? They gutted Engineering according to Mop Bucket (feel free to use his real, not self given nickname). Could it be that those Engineers actually retired. Roger is what? 80? He still has free reign at the factory btw. Me thinks bucket is full of the stuff he has to clean up. Just spitballing of course.

Hell Roger hosted a catalyst media day last year at his house.  Also attends all the cat stuff still.  I doubt he'd do that if he got "fired" but freedom sledder knows more about it than Roger does I guess.

Again watch the snowest pod!  If the biggest complaint is that an engineer had to fight for some spending and got it.. fucking a you guys are a sad bunch.  CDS.  That was an excellent conversation and just reinforced to me there's still great people at cat that are super passionate.  There's always fucking bean counters in every company get over it pull the Textron dick out of your ass already or keep being miserable, whatever.  I'm ready for my catalyst!!!!

See me in any Polaris threads here?  Nope!  Don't care!  Are there any besides recall notifications?  Lot of obsessed cat haters though hmmm.   CDS.  I've even got pushback calling them haters hahaha truth hurts I guess.  CHECK MATE.

• Thanks 1

Guess someone will have to tell Roger, and the friend of mine from the call center who left because of how textron treated Roger, that none of that happened.

Don't forget to tell Brian Dick, all the techs from the call center, every employee from the race department, every one from purchasing, and the hundreds of others, they didn't get fired either.

As of spring they had 2 tech guys in the call center to support the entire country.  Over the summer they started training a couple more, but how much experience do you think they'll have by this fall when the shit hits the fan with a new model release?

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, krom said:

5 year plan at this point is to probably not to own it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Guess someone will have to tell Roger, and the friend of mine from the call center who left because of how textron treated Roger, that none of that happened.

Don't forget to tell Brian Dick, all the techs from the call center, every employee from the race department, every one from purchasing, and the hundreds of others, they didn't get fired either.

As of spring they had 2 tech guys in the call center to support the entire country.  Over the summer they started training a couple more, but how much experience do you think they'll have by this fall when the shit hits the fan with a new model release?

Say it ain't so. What shit, this is Cat, all will be bullet proof. Just ask the 3 amigoes

2 hours ago, krom said:

Have you ever met Roger? I have. He has zero animosity towards Textron and Cat. Right from him!

On 9/19/2023 at 8:15 PM, Premium said:

At 8:15, Andy is literally talking freely about having to "choke" out a critical, remote location data acquisition session from the bean counters at Textron Specialized Vehicles lol. Had they not gotten that session the whole project would've been pushed back another year. He then talks about the Cat engineers refusing to stop working during COVID. It's clear here the passion is still there in TRF, despite the Textron muzzle.

That's a good interview. Good to see that Cat focused on making a solid mountain chassis. They were kind of the hill prior to the procross and for then for whatever reason decided to make a trail chassis and sort of modify it to be a 2nd rate mountain sled and totally gave up that market share. One of several reasons they're where they are now.

Side note - can you block posters on here? There's a lot of knowledge getting passed around on these threads but every discussion gets sidetracked by one guy spouting BS and then 5 people that take the bait every time.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have you ever met Roger? I have. He has zero animosity towards Textron and Cat. Right from him!

Right, because you and him have met a ton of times, and he is going to have open truthful conversations with you...

Roger is a great guy, but textron treated him like garbage, and fired him.  Everyone with even the slightest bit of actual knowledge knows that (which is why you don't know)  Hell he was even telling folks at the anniversary party

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, krom said:

Right, because you and him have met a ton of times, and he is going to have open truthful conversations with you...

Roger is a great guy, but textron treated him like garbage, and fired him.  Everyone with even the slightest bit of actual knowledge knows that (which is why you don't know)  Hell he was even telling folks at the anniversary party

Several times. At every race I've attended. He is there. Very open, honest person. Unlike the Mop Bucket. He was what, about 75 when he RETIRED? 

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Several times. At every race I've attended. He is there. Very open, honest person. Unlike the Mop Bucket. He was what, about 75 when he RETIRED? 

yup still completely wrong, clueless, and retarded.

Thanks for proving I can lead a moron to the truth, but nothing else you can do they refuse to listen.

IDK why I'm still shocked you like to lie and make up shit to try make people think you have a clue what is going on at trf, after always being wrong. 

I'd venture to say you have to concentrate so you remember to breath, its too bad you haven't forgotten yet.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

A couple highlights for me were talking about how the other manufacturers would say a arms aren't better and then the first year that the patent expired, they all had a arms!  Lol.  And relating that to them saying the mono rail isn't better but yet they'll all have it the first year that patent is expired.

Oh and there was also the Ferrari to Camry comparison hahahaha that has to make the haters SO MAD lol CHECK MATE 

44 minutes ago, mnstang said:

A couple highlights for me were talking about how the other manufacturers would say a arms aren't better and then the first year that the patent expired, they all had a arms!  Lol.  And relating that to them saying the mono rail isn't better but yet they'll all have it the first year that patent is expired.

Oh and there was also the Ferrari to Camry comparison hahahaha that has to make the haters SO MAD lol CHECK MATE 

The Camry is far more reliable than the Ferrari and able to go 100's of thousands of miles, the Ferrari, not so much. :lol2:

2 hours ago, krom said:

yup still completely wrong, clueless, and retarded.

Thanks for proving I can lead a moron to the truth, but nothing else you can do they refuse to listen.

IDK why I'm still shocked you like to lie and make up shit to try make people think you have a clue what is going on at trf, after always being wrong. 

I'd venture to say you have to concentrate so you remember to breath, its too bad you haven't forgotten yet.

Is this another of your famous self rumor you quote as fact?