Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Funny the blue ones are easy to find. The rxc is not. 

Oh really? The RXC is not a high volume model, per say. Just stating facts, Greg. There are zero sub models. Understand? Do I need to spell it out a little clearer? Ok. Most people trail ride. Do not ditch bang. Just trail ride. I think it has been 10 years minimum that I opted to ditch ride. Now, I use my tread to avoid ditches as much as physically possible. 

54 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh really? The RXC is not a high volume model, per se. Just stating facts, Greg. There are zero sub models. Understand? Do I need to spell it out a little clearer? Ok. Most people trail ride. Do not ditch bang. Just trail ride. I think it has been 10 years minimum that I opted to ditch ride. Now, I use my tread to avoid ditches as much as physically possible. 

Here is a hard to find blue one. I found a lot of them for sale. Weird the other colors were tough to find 

IMG_1611.jpeg

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Probably a lot of truth to that but a lot of dorks still like blacked out shit so I’m surprised the regular ZRs weren’t as hot. Arctic cat had the last decent out of the box race replica then comes out with a new chassis and decide to get rid of the replica and make the actual race sled an XRS level dumbed down stand up in the middle of the trail bar to bar poser machine. Fuckin morons

I'm in favor of ditching the Replica moniker but not watering down the actual sled... ala XCR XRS.  The Cross Country Poo is much more firm than the XCR... idk about the Renegade Racer though.

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You also missed the part of non RXC. Don't worry. I took care of it. Cue in kROMMER and that person with a way to long you know what. CR is a twat?

Crnr2Crnr = 9

ZR6000RR = 8 

yes, I can see how that one extra character is a real challenge for ya. 

want to see a cocksucker of a username to type out?  look at this dandy!  and seriously, what kind of imbecile uses his email address as his username? 

:lol2: 

Screenshot_20230917-085233.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
sEE piCkChUrE
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

My dealer said they would have sold a pile more sleds if cat would have done the rxc color scheme on the other models. They had a ton of people asking for that color and didn’t care about the features or cost of the sled. 

they should have done the RXC in solid black... because wraps and 4hp Monster decals.  

did you talk to Carver about revalving your shocks at Hay Days?  I'd assume Hyger will come out with a full set of Axis for this chassis which would be sweet on a shorty. 

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Why are you here then? Mr. I'm going to crash my sled man?

Says the guy who crashed his sled at grandma speed.

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Because the coating is almost impossible to get dipshit!

Or not at all hard. Dipshit.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm in favor of ditching the Replica moniker but not watering down the actual sled... ala XCR XRS.  The Cross Country Poo is much more firm than the XCR... idk about the Renegade Racer though.

Crnr2Crnr = 9

ZR6000RR = 8 

want to see a cocksucker of a username to type out?  look at this dandy!  and seriously, what kind of imbecile uses his email address as his username? 

The competition XRS I rode I THINK was stiffer than a normal XRS but the kid who owned it is also like 325lbs so it was definitely cranked up. My buddies XCR 650 is set up and revalved to Cross Country 600 specs but I’ve never got to ride in on a big bump day, I liked that sled a lot though.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 10:42 AM, krom said:

They built 2 versions of RXC, one with electric start for consumers, one without for racers.  "Rumor" has it that somebody from textron fucked up and put the non electric start units up for sale to consumers, when they should have been reserved for racers.

On 9/16/2023 at 11:00 AM, ZR6000RR said:

It was always available to order by the consumer. Was stated from day one! Fuck you are an idiot! Jump in that mop bucket and go fuck yourself!

Just another time, I was right, and you are making up shit, lying, and wrong

15 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Yea I didn’t get one from the race dept so I have to spend 17k on a sled that used to be thousands less with better shocks because all the guys who don’t use 1/2 the stroke of IFPs think they need an RXC now.

Kloety basically said in our email conversation they were trying to get more for the race dept but they had to go to oversold consumer sleds instead.

Edited by krom

17 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You are a big man with a little dick

There you go with the gay shit again.

All you think about, and talk about is gay sex and dicks.....

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, krom said:

There you go with the gay shit again.

All you think about, and talk about is gay sex and dicks.....

How is him having little dick syndrome tied to gay? Are you on the dark closet there kROMMER? I could care less. Being the POS you are does to me though, so climb in your mop bucket and fuck off you wasted pile of human flesh. Now I feel better. Got my slam kROMMER in for the day.

Is the only difference between the two rxcs electric start?  If so, just take it off.  Yes it sucks you have to pay for something you don't want and yes it's just laziness of cat to not be able to make different variants of model but it's just where we're at.  It's not 2004 anymore.  Look at all the models in 2004 parts catalog and telle they can't make non estart models.  This will be the third cat I've taken estart off in the past 4 years 

7 minutes ago, krom said:

Are blind and stupid, or just incredibly stupid???

image.thumb.png.2b5c41c2ccec8d74e0f8dfb3d9bb692c.png

Rumor? You are so full of shit! They said from the get go it was available. Helll even snorted stated it, but asked why would anyone? Go fuck yourself. Maybe it will improve your facts from fiction. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Rumor? You are so full of shit! They said from the get go it was available. Helll even snorted stated it, but asked why would anyone? Go fuck yourself. Maybe it will improve your facts from fiction. 

incredibly stupid it is..

BTW no idea who "snorted" is, or what you snorted this morning..  but it doesn't take higher than a iq of 40 to realize that the only reason it was available is because someone fucked up, and listed it as available, Of course it will be on websites, and in the magazines, as available...

1 minute ago, krom said:

incredibly stupid it is..

BTW no idea who "snorted" is, or what you snorted this morning..  but it doesn't take higher than a iq of 40 to realize that the only reason it was available is because someone fucked up, and listed it as available, Of course it will be on websites, and in the magazines, as available...

ASSume much? More likely they know more than a guy who quotes himself. I bet you gave yourself your nickname as well.

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

How is him having little dick syndrome tied to gay? Are you on the dark closet there kROMMER? I could care less. Being the POS you are does to me though, so climb in your mop bucket and fuck off you wasted pile of human flesh. Now I feel better. Got my slam kROMMER in for the day.

You dont know what anyones dick looks like here yet you continue to bring up dick sizes:lol:

Yes that makes you sound gay and weird ! :thumbdown2:

Good job Jimmy Ramscocks! 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Crnr2Crnr = 9

ZR6000RR = 8 

:lol:

:owned:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You dont know what anyones dick looks like here yet you continue to bring up dick sizes:lol:

Yes that makes you sound gay and weird ! :thumbdown2:

Good job Jimmy Ramscocks! 

:lol:

:owned:

Just going by the hiding behind a motor way to big for a child like you, short round rounds.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just going by the hiding behind a motor way to big for a child like you, short round rounds.

I rode a 600 for over 10 years you fucking mental midget . 

a 800 isnt even top dog anymore give your head a shake you pathetic little weasel.