Check your account email address ×

Eliminating the Trash

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Instead of chasing them and causing chaos they couldve laid low and caught the perps when they vacated the car.

:bc:

:lol:   How?   They probably didn't know who they were and they wouldn't have know where to pick them up.   Jesus dude.....that's priceless.  I think there is a time and place to call off or back down on pursuits but car jackings aren't one of them.   Maybe they should have just sent in a psychiatrist or social worker.  :lol: 

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   How?   They probably didn't know who they were and they wouldn't have know where to pick them up.   Jesus dude.....that's priceless.  I think there is a time and place to call off or back down on pursuits but car jackings aren't one of them.   Maybe they should have just sent in a psychiatrist or social worker.  :lol: 

You're obviously not very bright.

Unmarked cars could've easily followed them. 

Lots of places are implementing non chase for police. With the technology we have today, there no reason for it.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're obviously not very bright.

Unmarked cars could've easily followed them. 

Lots of places are implementing non chase for police. With the technology we have today, there no reason for it.

Just stop dude.   They aren't always available.   Sometimes police have to police.   Have a nice day.  :bc:

Police say the pair had carjacked the Toyota from a 72-year-old woman in South Carolina.  Must be good people if the are carjacking old people.  Car was finally stopped in Arkansas.  Obviously could of killed some officers if something wasn't done.  Follow it in an unmarked car what a stupid response.  They got what they deserved.

• Thanks 1

So none of the people in the car were victims of a carjacking?

I've not seen that question answered.

1 minute ago, dsupercat said:

Police say the pair had carjacked the Toyota from a 72-year-old woman in South Carolina.  Must be good people if the are carjacking old people.  Car was finally stopped in Arkansas.  Obviously could of killed some officers if something wasn't done.  Follow it in an unmarked car what a stupid response.  They got what they deserved.

It's a car. If the woman was still inside whole different story. But hey let's chase it and risk other people's lives just to destroy the said car and multiple police vehicles.

Put simply, cops suck and will do anything to jam your ass up whether it's real or not.

Consistently exercising authority they don't have, using intimidation tactics, don't know the law....

"Just do what they say and it will be fine!!!!"

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's a car. If the woman was still inside whole different story. But hey let's chase it and risk other people's lives just to destroy the said car and multiple police vehicles.

Ok let's just let all people who commit a crime go because if we try to catch them we just might hurt others.   Help me understand this?  Hey let's go rob a bank nobody cares anymore and when were done let's murder someone downtown.

15 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Ok let's just let all people who commit a crime go because if we try to catch them we just might hurt others.   Help me understand this?  Hey let's go rob a bank nobody cares anymore and when were done let's murder someone downtown.

That's not what I said.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Because then you can claim any movement of the car constitutes a life threatening action on the part of the suspect.

After that, it's open season. And no trial.

Stupid people, but cops suck.

Wtf? I will not lose one ounce of sleep over that nonsense. 

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Wtf? I will not lose one ounce of sleep over that nonsense. 

Don't mistake the way I feel about cops cloud what you think I feel about the filth they kill.

10 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

The cops had numerous opportunities to pit the car but didn't. Wonder why it took so long.

They had to wait until they got into a conjested neighborhood.