Check your account email address ×

Eliminating the Trash

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sitting back and watching from a far, I have to ask myself why they didn't stay in their vehicles and just box the guy in better. But instead they keep giving the guy openings to escape and risking getting run over which one officer did from the looks of it.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sitting back and watching from a far, I have to ask myself why they didn't stay in their vehicles and just box the guy in better. But instead they keep giving the guy openings to escape and risking getting run over which one officer did from the looks of it.

there was some poor techniques used by the po-po there fo sho.  

I like the part where the passenger has his hands up after they empty their clips.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Because then you can claim any movement of the car constitutes a life threatening action on the part of the suspect.

After that, it's open season. And no trial.

Stupid people, but cops suck.

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All happens damn fast.   Easy to play Monday morning QB not being actually in that position.   

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because then you can claim any movement of the car constitutes a life threatening action on the part of the suspect.

After that, it's open season. And no trial.

Stupid people, but cops suck.

Yes. It seems to be what they wanted. 

Just now, Highmark said:

All happens damn fast.   Easy to play Monday morning QB not being actually in that position.   

Initially yes. This went on for over a minute. Those cops wanted it to end the way it did. Maybe that's a good thing.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Initially yes. This went on for over a minute. Those cops wanted it to end the way it did. Maybe that's a good thing.

Lots of chaos going on.   Easy for us to sit and make judgement.  Some cops yes but I'm guessing today most don't want to deal with the potential jailtime.

Just now, Highmark said:

Lots of chaos going on.   Easy for us to sit and make judgement.  Some cops yes but I'm guessing today most don't want to deal with the potential jailtime.

The cops created the chaos though. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The cops created the chaos though. :lol:

Really?   Don't run from the cops and there is no chaos.   They looked for a moment to be giving up then ran over a cop.   I can't stand over zealous LE but this isn't the case. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Really?   Don't run from the cops and there is no chaos.   They looked for a moment to be giving up then ran over a cop.   I can't stand over zealous LE but this isn't the case. 

Obviously. It's pointless arguing with you over this. The cops handled it wrong. It's easy to see, you just refuse to see it.

:bc:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Obviously. It's pointless arguing with you over this. The cops handled it wrong. It's easy to see, you just refuse to see it.

:lol:  Handled it wrong.....that's fucking laughable.   The couple carjacked a car....ran from police.   Rammed multiple cop cars and ran over a cop.  "Oh but the police failed to box them in correctly."  GMAFB.   They were out of control threat to society at that time.  A grand jury didn't think they handled it wrong and in today's world cops don't always get away with what they use to.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

I think the held off way too long.

I'd have started blasting way sooner.

I take that back if it was a carjacking...then I think they waited the EXACT right amount of time.

Edited by Voodoo

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Handled it wrong.....that's fucking laughable.   The couple carjacked a car....ran from police.   Rammed multiple cop cars and ran over a cop.  "Oh but the police failed to box them in correctly."  GMAFB.   They were out of control threat to society at that time.  A grand jury didn't think they handled it wrong and in today's world cops don't always get away with what they use to.

If the cops didn't chase them in the first place none of this wouldn't have happened either. They likely would've got the car back intact. Also would've saved the taxpayers money not destroying all of the cruisers.  But instead they risked civilians  getting injured or killed just to destroy a stolen car.

Edited by Steve753

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If the cops didn't chase them in the first place none of this wouldn't have happened either. They likely would've got the car back intact. Also would've saved the taxpayers money not destroying all of the cruisers.  But instead they risked civilians  getting injured or killed just to destroy a stolen car.

Priceless.   That mentality fits right in with today's modern liberal mentality.  Only encourages people to commit crimes then flee.   Congrats.   :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Priceless.   That mentality fits right in with today's modern liberal mentality.  Only encourages people to commit crimes then flee.   Congrats.   :bc:

Instead of chasing them and causing chaos they couldve laid low and caught the perps when they vacated the car.