Dont believe everything you read 

That part of the province has always been dry 

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The smoke in the air down here is just a mirage. Heavy weed use in BC. :lol: 

Oh so drought is now smoke👍

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Posting this for the crowd that says global warming is fake because it still snows in the winter. 

Only a moron refuses to see the changes. I’m not sure if there’s much that can be done at this point other than looking out for one’s personal self interest. Location location location will be the key piece moving into the future. 

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They switched it to climate change now- since the global warming scheme failed ...

They changed to climate change because when the jet stream slows down Europe will freeze. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Only a moron refuses to see the changes. I’m not sure if there’s much that can be done at this point other than looking out for one’s personal self interest. Location location location will be the key piece moving into the future. 

Exactly. Looking at the maps of places in North America that won’t be habitable, the snowmobile crowd should be safe. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

1 deg change over a hundred years of data ...big deal dummy 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They changed to climate change because when the jet stream slows down Europe will freeze. 

Weather has been perfect here in Mich...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. Looking at the maps of places in North America that won’t be habitable, the snowmobile crowd should be safe. 

The southwest and parts of the central US will lose large chunks of population. People are already on the move. I foresee the government needing to create population relocation programs. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The southwest and parts of the central US will lose large chunks of population. People are already on the move. I foresee the government needing to create population relocation programs. 

Republicans will claim it is part of WEF or blame George Soros.  Anything to avoid admitting oil companies duped them. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans will claim it is part of WEF or blame George Soros.  Anything to avoid admitting oil companies duped them. 

Yeah thats it :lol:

Jesus you are dumb as fuck. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The smoke in the air down here is just a mirage. Heavy weed use in BC. :lol: 

While this year is up, wild fires in general  are down. Judging by one anomalous year is silly

Low rain years are cyclical and they don’t reset on the end of the calendar year   

I remember around 05-09 it just kept getting dryer and dryer turning into a concerning drought: then at the end of may to n 2010 it started raining and didn’t stop for about 5 years. There was massive flooding and that was supposedly because of climate change. Now we’re back in a low rain cycle and yup you guessed it, climate change. 

I have some really old agriculture books from the 50’s that tracked yearly rainfall for a few decades and rainfall has always been heavily cyclical and seems to follow more of a 5-10 year pattern 

The lower cycles can be just a few inches of rain per year, and the heavy cycles can be measured in feet 

judging on a yearly average is honestly just silly. Averages are a blend of severely wild numbers 

4D1B55C7-5F20-45E1-8F15-25C5D919EA26.jpeg

Heck 2010-2012 ish I’d wake up, make a coffee, check the rain gauge and say “Ope only an inch over night that’s not so bad”

:lol: 

13-15 it slowly cycled out but man our water table was effed. Poke a hole in the top soil and water would squirt out 

now the rivers are barely running. But that will change again 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Heck 2010-2012 ish I’d wake up, make a coffee, check the rain gauge and say “Ope only an inch over night that’s not so bad”

:lol: 

13-15 it slowly cycled out but man our water table was effed. Poke a hole in the top soil and water would squirt out 

now the rivers are barely running. But that will change again 

No no no farming was always perfect before recent evidence of man made global warming dummy!