Check your account email address ×

Drought conditions in Canada.

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Climate change deniers are having to go back to the time brontosaurus in order to find examples of current climate. :lol: 

but then again, that was only 6000 years ago. 

Remember when you thought you were smart because you realized that the climate has always changed :lol: 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Top 12 Largest Wildfires in History:

1. 2003 Siberian Taiga Fires (Russia) – 55 Million Acres

2. 1919/2020 Australian Bushfires (Australia) – 42 Million Acres

3. 2014 Northwest Territories Fires (Canada) – 8.5 Million Acres

4. 2004 Alaska Fire Season (US) – 6.6 Million Acres 

5. 1939 Black Friday Bushfire (Australia) – 5 Million Acres

6. The Great Fire Of 1919 (Canada) – 5 Million Acres 

7. 1950 Chinchaga Fire (Canada) – 4.2 Million Acres

8. 2010 Bolivia Forest Fires (South America) – 3.7 Million Acres 

9. 1910 Great Fire of Connecticut (US) – 3 Million Acres 

10. 1987 Black Dragon Fire (China and Russia) – 2.5 Million Acres 

11. 2011 Richardson Backcountry Fire (Canada) – 1.7 Million Acres 

12. The 1989 Manitoba Wildfires (Canada) – 1.3 Million Acres 

What are you Canucks up to just this year... like 20 million acres?  

Gee, thanks 👍

Republicans don’t like facts. 

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

I wonder if the Canadian government is like California in the regulating of lumbering via environmental and market hampering?

We don’t sweep our forests. Trump dun told us to sweep our forests but we wouldn’t listen to that stable genius. 

fun fact my son lives in Squamish and is an avid kayaker. He says they have better run off in August instead to the spring because of glacier melt rather than snow melt. But that’s just anecdotal evidence that weirdly aligns with what climate scientists say. 

55 minutes ago, hayward said:

I wonder if the Canadian government is like California in the regulating of lumbering via environmental and market hampering?

It’s mostly regional. Provincial forests are regulated by the provincial government. Federal parks are regulated by the feds and iirc logging is banned there 

provinces allow some logging, other don’t. Depending on whether they want to create industry or keep low IQ citiots happy 

Edited by ACE

Citiots = “look at those dirty heathens cutting firewood and producing all those pollutants!”

same citiots on vacation = “let’s fornicate by the fire place honey. But first throw another log on the fire, I’m chilly!”

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Remember when you thought you were smart because you realized that the climate has always changed :lol: 

Remember when you thought you were smart when the grade 3 teacher told you they were keeping you back to help the younger kids……… and you believed it?   🤣 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when you thought you were smart when the grade 3 teacher told you they were keeping you back to help the younger kids……… and you believed it?   🤣 

I remember that you still fall for the dumbest conspiracy theories every time!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I can't believe that there are people that are that gullible and lack something as simple as a rational thought processes who think the climate and weather patterns should be the same year after year, decade after decade, century after century should always be the same. Then to think that buying a battery powered car and paying some stupid tax is going to fix it..Like you have to be so mind numbingly stupid to believe that.. Fucking straight up simpletons dumb as a stump

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I can't believe that there are people that are that gullible and lack something as simple as a rational thought processes who think the climate and weather patterns should be the same year after year, decade after decade, century after century should always be the same. Then to think that buying a battery powered car and paying some stupid tax is going to fix it..Like you have to be so mind numbingly stupid to believe that.. Fucking straight up simpletons dumb as a stump

Exactly 

climate alarmists are literally retarded 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What are you Canucks up to just this year... like 20 million acres?  

Gee, thanks 👍

The weather has been unreasonably hot and dry this year causing record breaking forest fires.Not done yet either.

Over 5,700 fires have burned nearly 34 million acres across Canada this year. They've forced thousands of people to evacuate their homes, and at least four firefighters have died while responding to wildfires.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

The weather has been unreasonably hot and dry this year causing record breaking forest fires.Not done yet either.

Over 5,700 fires have burned nearly 34 million acres across Canada this year. They've forced thousands of people to evacuate their homes, and at least four firefighters have died while responding to wildfires.

Coldest summer here in 20 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Coldest summer here in 20 years.

Hate to break it to you but the country doesn't revolve around you:lol:

Fucking southern Ontario Citiot thinks it does.

No forest fires in Toronto you say :roflcrying:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, HSR said:

34 million acres 😳

Thankfully only what 20% of Canada is inhabited 😂

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

34 million acres 😳

Thankfully only what 20% of Canada is inhabited 😂

:lol: True but some of these fires are going to have a dire effect on some of our wildlife particularly Northern Caribou.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not here 

Well obviously because there is no Caribou in southern Manitoba or trees for that matter. Your terrain is flatter than a 3 day old glass of beer FFS Thanks for that info though.

Do you even know the difference between a red pine,jack pine,white pine,spruce and cedar Mr forest fire expert? Have you ever had a forest fire near you?

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

One needs to ask themselves how the fuck does 5700 fires get started. Climate change my ass. Fucken climate faggots starting most of them 

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

One needs to ask themselves how the fuck does 5700 fires get started. Climate change my ass. Fucken climate faggots starting most of them 

Well if we weren't so dry even they couldn't start a fire. Ever try lighting wet green wood? I'm pretty confident that climate alarmists didn't helicopter into remote northern area just to burn the forest. But if you think so that's fine.

I wonder if you tell the residents of Yellowknife or Kelowna being evacuated that the fires were arson and not lightning if they would feel any different:dunno: I'm guessing no.

Maui intentional too?