Check your account email address ×

This fucking clown just doesn’t stop..

Pete

Fucking liar again. He never saw it collapse..

Biden raises eyebrows for claiming he watched 2022 bridge collapse in Pittsburgh

A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges — more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."

I watched that bridge collapse," he said. "I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley. It collapsed. Thank God school was out during the pandemic."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-raises-eyebrows-claiming-he-watched-2022-bridge-collapse-pittsburgh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

"I got there and saw it collapse with over 200 feet off the ground going over a valley."

As usual, the meat and potatoes of the story goes over MC's head ... shocker :news:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As usual, the meat and potatoes of the story goes over MC's head ... shocker :news:

He’d carry the water for this pos if he committed murder. 

President Joe Biden said Thursday he will visit East Palestine, Ohio, "at some point" as the area recovers from a train derailment that released toxic chemicals.

Biden was asked about if he had plans to visit as he was exiting a lunch with Senate Democrats flanked by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.

"I've spoken with every official in Ohio, Democrat and Republican, on a continuing basis, as in Pennsylvania," Biden told reporters. "I laid out a little bit in there what I think the answers are … and we will be implementing an awful lot to the legislation here."

"I will be out there at some point," he said, although he didn't elaborate on when.

Biden nearly flies directly over East Palestine, Ohio while on trip to Milwaukee to tout 'Bidenomics'

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This is Joe's "I saw Muslims in NJ celebrating 9/11" moment. 

Difference is you won't find cult members willing to run defense for 20 pages about it. 

You do realize there are news reports of that occurring right?  Not thousands and thousands as Trump stated but police were called to locations several times.   Does it surprise anyone that some of them even in the US would celebrate?  

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You do realize there are news reports of that occurring right?  Not thousands and thousands as Trump stated but police were called to locations several times.   Does it surprise anyone that some of them even in the US would celebrate?  

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html

Yes, we went over this entire thing at the time. The question nobody would answer was why was the guy who says the news is fake repeating something (and using as his excuse) that was reported on the news and why do his supporters think that absolves him?

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yes, we went over this entire thing at the time. The question nobody would answer was why was the guy who says the news is fake repeating something (and using as his excuse) that was reported on the news and why do his supporters think that absolves him?

It doesn't but it was something said 14-15 years prior to his campaign and said at a time where we were all quite emotional.  Honestly I remember news video of small groups of muslims celebrating in Jersey.  One can argue it was withheld to prevent backlash against the community.   Hell cities and news do that daily now on crime.  One city refuses to release subway CCTV because of one race constantly committing crimes.   Is that fair even though we understand why?   Not to me.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What’s worse?  What’s happening to a former president or some long forgotten statement?  This isn’t hard.  And there is not any equivalency.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s worse?  What’s happening to a former president or some long forgotten statement?  This isn’t hard.  And there is not any equivalency.

First time a President tries to block the transfer of power is the first time an ex-President gets treated as such. It ain't hard to figure out. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It doesn't but it was something said 14-15 years prior to his campaign and said at a time where we were all quite emotional.  Honestly I remember news video of small groups of muslims celebrating in Jersey.  One can argue it was withheld to prevent backlash against the community.   Hell cities and news do that daily now on crime.  One city refuses to release subway CCTV because of one race constantly committing crimes.   Is that fair even though we understand why?   Not to me.  

He repeated it in 2015/2016 and doubled down like always. That's the part people took issue with, not something that was said 14-15 years prior. 

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Al Gore better watch out, he's gonna lose his spot as inventor of the internet soon!  :lol:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gilpress/2016/01/11/al-gore-invents-the-internet-this-week-in-tech-history/?sh=52555ae01695

and wouldn’t you know it Bush lied about wmd’s and Gore was right that we had to tackle climate change. Who knew?