Check your account email address ×

Home prices vs disposable income, Canada vs USA

Rod

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When’s that bubble gonna burst?

Hard to say. The new Canadians and half million of student imports are making it really bad in place 

Markets pretty low here. If my house/property was in Thunder Bay it would be worth 5-6X as much as here. Toronto my place would be worth 10-20X more depending where it was.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Markets pretty low here. If my house/property was in Thunder Bay it would be worth 5-6X as much as here. Toronto my place would be worth 10-20X more depending where it was.

Location, location, location.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I’d imagine the GTA and BC are pushing that  graph a fair bit 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks for posting…surprised Popsicle Dude didn’t but apparently he’s too busy worrying about this country.😂🤔😉

????????

16 hours ago, HSR said:

my house has tripled. in other local towns it would be staggering. around here that just means you have higher taxes

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

my house has tripled. in other local towns it would be staggering. around here that just means you have higher taxes

Yup here too, you need a mule to travel the roads but taxes keep going up SMH

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup here too, you need a mule to travel the roads but taxes keep going up SMH

i live up off the road, there is a huge hole in the road that everyone hits. trailer full of shovels rattles like fuck. my neighbor heard a harley hit it and the guy screaming what the fuck . too busy trying to figure out where to put the migrants. not that they cared before that

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i live up off the road, there is a huge hole in the road that everyone hits. trailer full of shovels rattles like fuck. my neighbor heard a harley hit it and the guy screaming what the fuck . too busy trying to figure out where to put the migrants. not that they cared before that

I hear ya, when I go to the lake it takes me about 10 minutes to go just over 1/2 mile because the road is soo rough. Drives me fucking nuts.

@Jimmy Snacks how are the roads around you? Is the bridge your living under in good shape?