Check your account email address ×

New Book about Barry includes his white fuck bunny, and his experiments with being a Sodomite

His favorables just went up 7 points with liberals.  They still think he's some kind of fucking messiah.  Biggest empty suit in the history of the presidency.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

His favorables just went up 7 points with liberals.  They still think he's some kind of fucking messiah.  Biggest empty suit in the history of the presidency.

Dude.  That is why he is so perfect.  Have you NOT been reading the liberal quackery in here?  Not a real discerning brain in any of their heads.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

experiments with  sodomy . I thought it was universally understood his ape ass plowed him every night  

cock.png

He should have stuck with the white chick she probably was an actual female :flush: 

Just now, Anler said:

Barry is tapping the white bitches. I can see how that pisses you guys off. :lol:

Ya,the skinny hot ones,not the big fat ones with the short hair.:lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

big girls need love to

Unless you are a pro athlete you be tapping some big ass!!!

It's like the ones I see cruising down the road in a clapped out 300,000 mi Lexus...... Not the same bro. 

I did a walk for animals this sat in Minneapolis . it was actually very sad the sheer volume of big white women with there mixed race kid and no father figure in site .

the volume  was to the point I actually started feeling sorry for them lol .

then I thought Oh Now I get it they thought they were doing a good dead just like here

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unless you are a pro athlete you be tapping some big ass!!!

It's like the ones I see cruising down the road in a clapped out 300,000 mi Lexus...... Not the same bro. 

But...look at those bling-ass bling wheels.  And you're a racist!

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I did a walk for animals this sat in Minneapolis . it was actually very sad the sheer volume of big white women with there mixed race kid and no father figure in site .

the volume  was to the point I actually started feeling sorry for them lol .

then I thought Oh Now I get it they thought they were doing a good dead just like here

Any girl that breeds with a hood rat is well aware they are choosing a career in welfare collection.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Any girl that breeds with a hood rat is well aware they are choosing a career in welfare collection.

Daddy problems . Even better than being a stripper.