Check your account email address ×

Masked man gets shot

baby daddy picked the wrong car, baby momma and 'that's my brother'... added excitement.

clearly this was in the poor dirty south, and likely a red state.

guess it's just not people of 'color' jackin' cars... sad.  

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

baby daddy picked the wrong car, baby momma and 'that's my brother'... added excitement.

clearly this was in the poor dirty south, and likely a red state.

guess it's just not people of 'color' jackin' cars... sad.  

Shouldn't they have been fat?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Shouldn't they have been fat?

this appears to have been a more nimble poorly educated piece of white trash.  likely addicted to opioids, methamphetamine or possibly heroin.  the drug addled ones prefer their smack over a delightful trip to the Golden Corral.  baby momma can do better than him, possibly with the brother.

• Haha 2

and now that we all took our cheap shots and I did a minute of research... the rest of the story from the other side 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2023/06/30/lawyer-disputes-officials-account-of-fatal-louisville-police-shooting/70373735007/

@EvilBird ?   

On 8/3/2023 at 7:08 AM, EvilBird said:

Shitty luck for this Guy . Attempts to jack under cover Cop car , mask on Gun out, Goodnight. :read:

Damn that was pretty trigger happy 

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and now that we all took our cheap shots and I did a minute of research... the rest of the story from the other side 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2023/06/30/lawyer-disputes-officials-account-of-fatal-louisville-police-shooting/70373735007/

@EvilBird ?   

So if a masked guy holding a gun comes to your car door and opens your door you’re telling me you’re just gonna sit there and see what he has to say 😂 come on don’t be a dumbass. He claims they didn’t call the cops cause it takes 30mins for them to sit there yet he saw the car out there for “a while” but couldn’t make a simple call during that “a while” but had time to get the family in the car and then go over and confront him??? Ya ok it’s a bull shit story to try and cash in nothing more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

So if a masked guy holding a gun comes to your car door and opens your door you’re telling me you’re just gonna sit there and see what he has to say 😂 come on don’t be a dumbass. He claims they didn’t call the cops cause it takes 30mins for them to sit there yet he saw the car out there for “a while” but couldn’t make a simple call during that “a while” but had time to get the family in the car and then go over and confront him??? Ya ok it’s a bull shit story to try and cash in nothing more.

no dopey... I was just curious to see what came of this shooting, from June.  the families side of the story seems quite at odds with what we see in the video.  interestingly, baby daddy's nickname was Fat Man.  there's also speculation he was going to go joyriding for TikTok.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mark+jaggers+jr+louisville+ky&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sxsrf=AB5stBht7WM7ULU8nkQiWD6lef2y95C_RQ%3A1691163267019&ei=gxrNZK40pu7Q8Q_b8IOIBw&oq=mark+jaggers+jr+lou&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIhNtYXJrIGphZ2dlcnMganIgbG91KgIIADIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMggQABiKBRiGAzIFECEYoAFI1jdQ2gtYvShwAngBkAEAmAGcBaAB_xCqAQswLjEuMC4xLjEuMrgBAcgBAPgBAcICChAAGEcY1gQYsAPCAgoQABiKBRiwAxhDwgIIEAAYgAQYyQPCAgsQABiABBixAxiDAcICBhAAGBYYHsICBRAhGKsC4gMEGAAgQYgGAZAGCg&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@EvilBird ?   

hahahahahahahahaha fuck that other side.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Eeehhhhhh, easily coulda flashed his badge as the fukstik came around the front. I’d like to say bad shoot. But the the guy had a weapon. Once he got to the door it was too late. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

Eeehhhhhh, easily coulda flashed his badge as the fukstik came around the front. I’d like to say bad shoot. But the the guy had a weapon. Once he got to the door it was too late. 

50/50

the moron ran up to the car and ripped the door open while wearing a mask. That was stupid 

not sure the cop needed to nearly unload his mag to stop the guy though 

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

50/50

the moron ran up to the car and ripped the door open while wearing a mask. That was stupid 

He shot 19 times?  Missed that.

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

50/50

For sure. He should’ve shot twice and then asked the meth enhanced, adrenaline filled psychopath if he should keep shooting. 

• Haha 1