Check your account email address ×

Our Politicians may Suck but the Pizza is Awesome!"

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wow, how much more 'American' can one get than owning THREE BMWs? 

are taxpayer dollars helping facilitate their purchase, or just hero$ from delivering Amazon packages?

am going to guess you've never glanced at a p&l statement, fired or hired an employee in your life or done much more than monetize an opportunity while taking from others once, in your life.

it's clear we don't like each other, and neither of us give two fucks if we do, so in closing did you vote for McCain and Romney or Obama twice? 

thank you for your service... 

delivery-package-delivery.gif

please, prove me wrong so I can apologize... with sincerity. 

Bless your heart 

Ever put a good portion of your own life savings on the line?  I have, yet get shit on.  Are you looking for a polyester and plastic medal?  Thats what I got, plus a few other perks  :lol:   

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Someday you too can out smart someone....but perhaps you should start with a baby.  You might have a chance.

Says the guy who's DNA is obviously suspect.  :news: 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ever put a good portion of your own life savings on the line?  I have, yet get shit on.  Are you looking for a polyester and plastic medal?  Thats what I got, plus a few other perks  :lol:   

I thought you weren’t going to bring up your previous marriages anymore? 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, Mr insecurity resurfaces with another chest puffing.  Nice work douchy!

You clearly never have.  Because your nuts are the size of base model Planters peanuts. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, SSFB said:

I thought you weren’t going to bring up your previous marriages anymore? 

I didn't.  And I thought you were going to announce that you finally found a girlfriend.  Guess our signals crossed.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't.  And I thought you were going to announce that you finally found a girlfriend.  Guess our signals crossed.  

I already got bitches here. :dunno: :lol:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats plural.  An older boy like you needs to settle down!  :lol: 

I tried to apply for Social Security and those sunzabitches said it was fraud! :lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, Mr insecurity resurfaces with another chest puffing.  Nice work douchy!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You clearly never have.  Because your nuts are the size of base model Planters peanuts. :lol: 

Nice comeback.  You even fail the pee wee woolie.  Unlike your insecure ass I don't need to try to impress other people.  Keep it up chuck.

Pretty obvious when you magatards have nothing to say as the 7th grade gay or penis jokes come out.

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://jalopnik.com/paul-newman-s-wild-volvo-740-has-a-v6-from-a-buick-gnx-1850237686

sigh... 

ok fuckers, back to your argument and for the sake of the site... EVERYONE BUY A MEMBERSHIP or befriend a moderator.

I have other shit to do now... :)

Promise?

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Whatcha got? I'm looking at a 10 750Lxi

Oooof..  Be careful Tony.  The cooling system on those can cause expensive trouble, if its anything like my 16 was.  My nephew was a service writer at a BMW dealer and he talked me out of keeping mine past warranty.  They drive like no other though.  :bc: 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nice comeback.  You even fail the pee wee woolie.  Unlike your insecure ass I don't need to try to impress other people.  Keep it up chuck.

Pretty obvious when you magatards have nothing to say as the 7th grade gay or penis jokes come out.

You don't try and impress people?  Could have fooled me.  :lol:  You must not lead much of a life if others talking about things that they do bothers you that much.  Keep working hard maybe you'll get there some day. 

• USA Contributing Member

Back to pizza...

I'm simple... sausage, peppers and onion.

Someone asked what else Connecticut has other than pizza...  Connecticut is a state with more thin people than a lot those fat, central states.  We got some decent looking women, not the fatties I see in these liberal protests holding their anti-abortion signs.  Or the one's in the battery-operated scooters at the grocery store trying to reach for a six pack of Mountain Dew on the top shelf.  

We have decent schools.  Yes, we have Yale but we have a lot of other good universities all the way down to community colleges where people learn to spell and know the difference between your and you're unlike a couple dummies on this site.  We do have Walmart's so there are some morons living here but I've never heard of an all-out braul over a 40" flat screen at a Walmart in this state.

We have a lot of dentists... know why?  People here go to the dentist.  Nothing worse than talking to some dummy with a mouth full of rotting, smelly teeth.

I could go on and on... one good thing is most here don't waste the day on a sled site arguing about dick size.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Back to pizza...

Someone asked what else Connecticut has other than pizza...  Connecticut is a state with more thin people than a lot those fat, central states.  We got some decent looking women, not the fatties I see in these liberal protests holding their anti-abortion signs.  Or the one's in the battery-operated scooters at the grocery store trying to reach for a six pack of Mountain Dew on the top shelf.  

We have decent schools.  Yes, we have Yale but we have a lot of other good universities all the way down to community colleges where people learn to spell and know the difference between your and you're unlike a couple dummies on this site.  We do have Walmart's so there are some morons living here but I've never heard of an all-out braul over a 40" flat screen at a Walmart in this state.

We have a lot of dentists... know why?  People here go to the dentist.  Nothing worse than talking to some dummy with a mouth full of rotting, smelly teeth.

I could go on and on... one good thing is most here don't waste the day on a sled site arguing about dick size.

Gud post!  Our politicians still suck balls though. 😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Back to pizza...

My go to is Sausage, Mushrooms and Green Olives.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Can you get a good pizza for $40 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: It's on topic :ashamed: 

About 5-6 top notch brick oven places all within 5 miles of here.  And you can get a large and a small for 40 bucks.  :snack: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oooof..  Be careful Tony.  The cooling system on those can cause expensive trouble, if its anything like my 16 was.  My nephew was a service writer at a BMW dealer and he talked me out of keeping mine past warranty.  They drive like no other though.  :bc: 

This has 84k on Chassis, new motor, turbos, tires brakes, calipers, all cooling pipes and oil pipes, filters, tension arms, alignment, all fluids have been done with BG products., We did 35k+ worth of work on it. I've been driving it around a bit, it's all good..I can scoop it up for 12k..

IMG_20230809_115839937_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230809_115848583_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

This has 84k on Chassis, new motor, turbos, tires brakes, calipers, all cooling pipes and oil pipes, filters, tension arms, alignment, all fluids have been done with BG products., We did 35k+ worth of work on it. I've been driving it around a bit, it's all good..I can scoop it up for 12k..

IMG_20230809_115839937_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230809_115848583_HDR.jpg

Sounds like a pretty square deal. If you ever see any coolant leaking out of it though, stop driving it right away.  :lol:   The coolant in mine looked like oil, it was orangey and thick, not green, like normal coolant. Apparently the turbo has a separate coolant system from the rest of the motor, and there is some kind of plastic part that can fail, causing a coolant leak. If you keep driving it, and the turbos aren’t getting cooled, voilà lunched motor. Maybe that’s what happened to this one up for 12 Grand….drive it and like it.  I asked my nephew what would’ve happened if I kept driving mine. He says to me, “you don’t want to know“. :lol:  That was a $4000 service ticket, fortunately under warranty. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sounds like a pretty square deal. If you ever see any coolant leaking out of it though, stop driving it right away.  :lol:   The coolant in mine looked like oil, it was orangey and thick, not green, like normal coolant. Apparently the turbo has a separate coolant system from the rest of the motor, and there is some kind of plastic part that can fail, causing a coolant leak. If you keep driving it, and the turbos aren’t getting cooled, voilà lunched motor. Maybe that’s what happened to this one up for 12 Grand….drive it and like it.  I asked my nephew what would’ve happened if I kept driving mine. He says to me, “you don’t want to know“. :lol:  That was a $4000 service ticket, fortunately under warranty. 

Correct, the intercoolers have their own coolant lines and expansion tank. We bought the car with a blown motor. I'm not really worried about issues with it since I'm getting it from my work and we did all the work on it..We have a JB4 tune here for it, get it close to 500hp..

• Like 3