Check your account email address ×

Divided country

• Gold Member

Oh look another "it's al the left's fault" and "its all the right's fault" thread. Yeah for sure the left has gone completely batshit with this woke nonsense and canceling anyone who doesn't share their views. But big picture without the woke bullshit, you guys make largely the same arguments against one another, except you change some minor detail and claim it to be a major difference and that's why the other team is evil. It would be hilarious except it's directly lead us to voting for the lessor of 2 evils and blindly following party lines.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

So what would be far right? Wanting the country back like it was 20 years ago? What’s wrong with that?

Going after abortion. Biggest mistake they could make. 

For yrs it was on the wish list but prior reps knew it was political suicide. When I saw the SC hand down the dobbs decision I knew the election would be a toss up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And make no mistake. If a repub was pres during the Ukraine war , the right would be cheering and calling anyone who didnt support it a traitor.

I really don't think so.  i didn't agree with how GWB handled his 2nd term

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

if this forum is any indicator of just how divided the country is on PARTY LINES we're in bigger trouble than I imagine we are.  this one camp or the other camp mentality is where the big divide begins and imo based upon middle of the road independent voters, we're all pretty goddamned sick of it.  in the past two decades both major parties have dropped the ball, ignored logic, common sense, decency and kicked the financial cans down the road so many times its going to be utterly impossible to ever 'make America great again' or go back in time to a more civil discourse.   

sadly, where we're at just might be the new normal. 

want to make America GREAT again... start by voting for someone other than Biden or Trump during your primaries.  if the division begins at the top, eliminate the sources of the division. 

no Biden

no Trump 

if there were ever a time for a strong third party candidate, it's now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

we know

Why do you think so many voted for a person who was not entrenched in washington.  The "right" does not agree with all of the washington right.  Otherwise someone like romney or mccain would have gotten more votes.

If the left was actually capable of this, we would not have a POTUS that was one of the nations youngest senators being the oldest president.  That is the definition of career politician.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do you think so many voted for a person who was not entrenched in washington.  The "right" does not agree with all of the washington right.  Otherwise someone like romney or mccain would have gotten more votes.

If the left was actually capable of this, we would not have a POTUS that was one of the nations youngest senators being the oldest president.  That is the definition of career politician.

Go to HCS and do a search for threads about Iraq .It will tell you all you need to know.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Go to HCS and do a search for threads about Iraq .It will tell you all you need to know.

And i am sure my thoughts now are the same as they were then.  I did not agree with the way it was handled after he was elected for a 2nd term.

47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Going after abortion. Biggest mistake they could make. 

For yrs it was on the wish list but prior reps knew it was political suicide. When I saw the SC hand down the dobbs decision I knew the election would be a toss up.

Abortion drives the country apart.. yeah everyone is sane and emotional about this issue because they want to fuck without consequences.. 

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

I had more money in my pocket 3 years ago. So did many others. 

I have more money now than 3 years ago.

You just need more bootstraps and less entitlement. :snack:

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I have more money now than 3 years ago.

You just need more bootstraps and less entitlement. :snack:

Less entitlement? GFY ya buck tooth fuck 

Your a panty waste millennial fuck that knows nothing about work.. IT hahahaha ya tough one 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet it shouldn't. 

Umm I can think of far more pending issues than abortion.. emotional country it’s at a pinnacle 

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Less entitlement? GFY ya buck tooth fuck 

Your a panty waste millennial fuck that knows nothing about work.. IT hahahaha ya tough one 

You are the perfect example of what is dividing our country. When someone says something that you don't agree with, you immediately resort to name calling.

Most in this country have forgotten how to compromise. They want it all to go their way and that's not going to happen.

I wonder what childish names I will be called. :lol:

• Like 4