Check your account email address ×

Gummies

• Platinum Contributing Member

That reminds me.....A friend gave me 2 different ones that I have kept in fridge for the last 6 months..... Haven't tried them yet. 

He said one is good for daytime use and one is good for night time..lol.  I don't really know much about them.    Indica....sativa.....:dunno:....... suggested I do less than half a gummie.     

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That reminds me.....A friend gave me 2 different ones that I have kept in fridge for the last 6 months..... Haven't tried them yet. 

He said one is good for daytime use and one is good for night time..lol.  I don't really know much about them.    Indica....sativa.....:dunno:....... suggested I do less than half a gummie.     

Indica = In da couch man!

Neal

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yep start small until you figure out what you like

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Saliva,  cut the lawn 

Indica ,write down your name ahead of time, cause if anyone asks later, you may not remember 

• Haha 1

I went to a Lume store a few months back with my daughter and they really seem to have a buttoned up operation not to mention the various compounded types of gummies designed for various purposes….impressive.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

👍

too much and you’re going to have bad time.  My neighbors loved em until they insisted they could do 2.  Now they won’t touch em. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just eat em both, the effects offset each other :lol: Kidding :thumb:

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

👍

too much and you’re going to have bad time.  My neighbors loved em until they insisted they could do 2.  Now they won’t touch em. 

I had 1.5 a week ago, horrible experience!  Literally had vertigo for 2 hours!

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

👍

When you’re used to a small dose and you accidentally quadruple it…., :flush:  I absolutely hated it! Amazing how much different it is from smoke

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When you’re used to a small dose and you accidentally quadruple it…., :flush:  I absolutely hated it! Amazing how much different it is from smoke

Yup!   

40 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

I had 1.5 a week ago, horrible experience!  Literally had vertigo for 2 hours!

Edibles will kick your ass.  I had to get up from a dinner party at a restaurant  and drive my neighbors home because they were freaking out. Wife was so pissed. She is totally against it to begin with and knew I gave it to them.
:lol: 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Bought something called midnite drops, figured it would help for sleep. 

Once it kicked in I snarfed down an entire bag of pretzels and THEN went to sleep. :lol:

You don't wanna know what I eat before I go to bed... :lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Yup!   

Edibles will kick your ass.  I had to get up from a dinner party at a restaurant  and drive my neighbors home because they were freaking out. Wife was so pissed. She is totally against it to begin with and knew I gave it to them.
:lol: 

Went out and was hanging with a couple one time , Chick was sucking on a weed lollypop telling me how great it was.  30 min later I am carrying her out to her car so her Man could drive her home. :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Saliva,  cut the lawn 

Indica ,write down your name ahead of time, cause if anyone asks later, you may not remember 

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

👍

Yeah..... I will definitely go small and give a good waiting period. I am prone to being a bit paranoid when I used to smoke.

The only difference I can tell from the day vs the nighttime ones are the color..... Friend says to remember the darker ones are for night time use....easy enough.:bc:

• Like 2

Local shop sold me some 5mg gummies to help me sleep. They work really good for me. Wife tried them and she said it helped. Then I had trouble getting to sleep one night so I took another. Woke up at 11am needing to piss so bad I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. Lol

• Haha 4