Check your account email address ×

Indoctrination….

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So at the age of say, 8, you can decide what gender you are, regardless on what your genes say you are.

Yes at the same age, you can't legally drive (15/16), can't legally smoke (18/21), can't legally drink the booze (21), etc.

At that age you can't even be left alone without adult supervision for 30min..SR is legit that fucking dumb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

At that age you can't even be left alone without adult supervision for 30min..SR is legit that fucking dumb

Not an applicable comparison :lol:  Again - you’re too dumb to know you’re dumb :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not an applicable comparison :lol:  Again - you’re too dumb to know you’re dumb :lmao: 

Coming from a stump like you, I take that as a compliment :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Coming from a stump like you, I take that as a compliment :thumbsup:

You should take any comment I direct towards you as a compliment and feel privileged I spent time responding to you.  You really are that fucking dumb.  Did you have an aid in school?  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not a reasonable analogy.  Two links are posted on the thread - read them before flapping your ignorant lips :thumbsup:

There are some activists in MN that are pushing to not have individuals under the age of 25 charged with serious crimes. 

There reason in the brain isn't fully developed for them to truly understand the crime(s) they have committed or the consequences of their actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The neo God thinks puberty is something that can just be blocked...

When young dysphoric males are given hormone blockers at the onset of puberty, it stops genital growth (“micro penis”), and this becomes permanent if the youth goes on to cross-sex hormones. There isn’t any evidence available as to whether all of these effects on sexual function in a pubertal male are “fully reversible” (we now no they are not-see updates) if the youth stops blockers and resumes a “normal puberty.” Suppose the youth does not want to go through life with an 11-year-old’s penis. In that case, the youth will now have to have a portion of their colon or peritoneal lining around the stomach extracted, along with skin from the abdomen, to make a “neovagina” (rather than inverting a penis, which is how doctors do it on adults).

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

There are some activists in MN that are pushing to not have individuals under the age of 25 charged with serious crimes. 

There reason in the brain isn't fully developed for them to truly understand the crime(s) they have committed or the consequences of their actions.

Let the class know how that works out.  And you’re moving the goalposts and :backpeddle: :lol: 

Read the links and learn or continue to spread ignorant drivel. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

The neo God thinks puberty is something that can just be blocked...

When young dysphoric males are given hormone blockers at the onset of puberty, it stops genital growth (“micro penis”), and this becomes permanent if the youth goes on to cross-sex hormones. There isn’t any evidence available as to whether all of these effects on sexual function in a pubertal male are “fully reversible” (we now no they are not-see updates) if the youth stops blockers and resumes a “normal puberty.” Suppose the youth does not want to go through life with an 11-year-old’s penis. In that case, the youth will now have to have a portion of their colon or peritoneal lining around the stomach extracted, along with skin from the abdomen, to make a “neovagina” (rather than inverting a penis, which is how doctors do it on adults).

I’ll hang my hat on the links I posted from studies and medical professionals.   Not the garbage you peddle as fact. Puberty blockers are reversible and hormone therapy is only partially reversible.  Not to mention all is done in consultation with the individual, family, therapists, and medical professionals.  But by all means - think you know what’s best :lol: 

You are the face of POS.  Sensationalizing a difficult issue with ignorance and misinformation. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should take any comment I direct towards you as a compliment and feel privileged I spent time responding to you.  You really are that fucking dumb.  Did you have an aid in school?  :lol: 

Um school was 30 years ago, are you really this mentally underdeveloped and immature that you're resorting to grade school type comments?? 

Nevermind, I know the answer to that

• Gold Member

Insane the amount of posts about Transgender Children this fucking piece of shit does weekly. 

On a goddamn Snowmobile site. 

Id kill him if he came around my kids talking like this. What a complete lunatic.  :read:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Sick fucks support people suffering and think they know what’s best for others. @Jimmy Snacks @Rigid1 @DriftBusta 

Educated and rationale people believe professionals, family, and the individuals know best.  

You’re an ignorant clown and not educated enough to discuss the topic rationally.  Hence you’re a perfect Repug looking for someone to blame. 

I’ll align with Jordan Petersen’s thoughts on the matter.  As for you, don’t even look sideways at my daughters or grandkids or I’ll run you over with my truck you freak.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll align with Jordan Petersen’s thoughts on the matter.  As for you, don’t even look sideways at my daughters or grandkids or I’ll run you over with my truck you freak.

My views are more aligned with current society and the future.  Yours are similar to Jim Crow.  Ignorance will be defeated.  And you’re ignorant :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Um school was 30 years ago, are you really this mentally underdeveloped and immature that you're resorting to grade school type comments?? 

Nevermind, I know the answer to that

Then he throws laughing emojis on almost every post like the deranged batshit crazy meth addict he is. Shit thats not even funny. Nobody here believes he is laughing that much. 

Can you imagine Him sitting at the computer? Scary .  

C2B48D5B-688D-4E60-883D-682C1F308B2E.gif

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll hang my hat on the links I posted from studies and medical professionals.   Not the garbage you peddle as fact. Puberty blockers are reversible and hormone therapy is only partially reversible.  Not to mention all is done in consultation with the individual, family, therapists, and medical professionals.  But by all means - think you know what’s best :lol: 

You are the face of POS.  Sensationalizing a difficult issue with ignorance and misinformation. 

https://www.genderhq.org/trans-youth-side-effects-hormone-blockers-surgery

He is where I got the info from...

You're a real POS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

My views are more aligned with current society and the future.  Yours are similar to Jim Crow.  Ignorance will be defeated.  And you’re ignorant :thumbsup:

Europe has turned away from gender affirming care..just as the USA is. Under the radar and in darkness you spread lies and half truths..

It's in the open now and you will lose. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How do we know that current society is right if we look back in 10-25-50-100 years?

Edited by racinfarmer

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I can’t remember because I don’t give a fuck - but aren’t you the thin skinned pussy who had to start team safe space for all your butthurt buddies :lol: 

Not me, as usual, you are wrong. Try not to be so annoying. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh…this bothers you but telling kids they might be transgender doesn’t…good god you’re a POS

Both can be wrong.