Check your account email address ×

Why the left doesn’t want you to watch the sound of freedom

1 minute ago, toslow said:

the unfortunate part is in 6 months we will all have a new shiny toy that we can blabber about

Spot on but it won't be anywhere near 6 months. This temporary fake outrage triggered by fiction is comical.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Spot on but it won't be anywhere near 6 months. This temporary fake outrage triggered by fiction is comical.

The pedophile from the previous Tweet is giving you a slow clap.

Judging by the company you keep... :lol:

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It really is bizarre how some people want to down play or discredit this movie so badly.

Except that isn't what is happening.  What is being discredited is the conspiracy that the left is trying to make the movie disappear.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

Except that isn't what is happening.  What is being discredited is the conspiracy that the left is trying to make the movie disappear.  

Calling it a Q conspiracy is exactly that...

Just now, Snake said:

Unlike CNN, I know that a banana is a banana.

In this case, you are a banana. :lol:

Groomers gonna groom...

So you're saying you have zero to add to the topic and all you have is to attack the member. Gotcha :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So you're saying you have zero to add to the topic and all you have is to attack the member. Gotcha :bc:

When the member takes his marching orders from a pedo pushing pedo theories, I'd call that a banana.

Fuck the member...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Are you denying that Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are both huge QAnon believers? Can you provide a link or is this your opinion?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

When the member takes his marching orders from a pedo pushing pedo theories, I'd call that a banana.

Fuck the member...

Who's the pedo pushing pedo theories?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I just looked at CNN and Fox, and did a search using "Sound of Freedom".  Go give it a try and tell me the left isn't doing their best to make the movie disappear (or, not even acknowledging it for that matter).

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Precisely .. the left is throwing the Q tag on it to try and discredit it altogether.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I just looked at CNN and Fox, and did a search using "Sound of Freedom".  Go give it a try and tell me the left isn't doing their best to make the movie disappear (or, not even acknowledging it for that matter).

Precisely .. the left is throwing the Q tag on it to try and discredit it altogether.

Add in CBS, ABC, NBC - I don't have a horse in the race.  But they are all doing their best to ignore it and just let it go away, what ever it is.  Again, from an industry that THRIVES on publicity 99.9% of the time.

• Like 2

How does one "make a movie disappear"? I've seen movies get scathing reviews from both sides but they never disappeared. Is this a new thing or is it just drama to help promote the film?

I haven't seen a single protest from the left at any film showings??

19 hours ago, Roosting said:

So Top Gun is real right? Peter Pan your childhood hero too?

You realize the marvel movies are make believe too.

I think it's time to put the BK crown away now. 

I'd wager that more Americans joined the Air Force after watching Topgun than joined the fight against child trafficking after watching this movie. Sure they'll stomp their feet leaving the theatre and run home and tweet their outrage but for the most part it'll end there. Movies like Topgun probably has a longer impact :lol:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'd wager that more Americans joined the Air Force after watching Topgun than joined the fight against child trafficking after watching this movie. Sure they'll stomp their feet leaving the theatre and run home and tweet their outrage but for the most part it'll end there. Movies like Topgun probably has a longer impact :lol:

Well, look what "Cuties" did to you......

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

And you come here stomping your feet calling it bullshit and making fun of people but by all means keep discrediting the movie…it’s a great look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HSR said:

So nobody can explain how the left can make a movie disappear? Seems like a bunch of made up drama. 

Why would anyone try to explain something that the left don’t acknowledge or understand?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, look what "Cuties" did to you......

Why don't you ever back up what you post? You seem to cower when questioned?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why don't you ever back up what you post? You seem to cower when questioned?

A. You never asked a question in the post I quoted. As far as disappearing a movie, I neither said that nor agreed to it. Conversely, to say the left is doing nothing to dissuade people from seeing it is preposterous on it's face; the proof of that being calling it a Q issue....

B. It's obvious Cuties got to you....

1 hour ago, Snake said:

A. You never asked a question in the post I quoted. As far as disappearing a movie, I neither said that nor agreed to it. Conversely, to say the left is doing nothing to dissuade people from seeing it is preposterous on it's face; the proof of that being calling it a Q issue....

B. It's obvious Cuties got to you....

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Are you denying that Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are both huge QAnon believers? Can you provide a link or is this your opinion?

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Who's the pedo pushing pedo theories?

The guy lies to congress as proven by court documents,  guthooked Trump into repeating that lie and you guys have him on a pedestal :lol:

Runs a rescue mission based on a psychics info? :roflcrying:

Why would he have to lie? Ask yourselves that.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

The guy lies to congress as proven by court documents,  guthooked Trump into repeating that lie and you guys have him on a pedestal :lol:

Runs a rescue mission based on a psychics info? :roflcrying:

Why would he have to lie? Ask yourselves that.

What’s he lying about?

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I got the impression from watching Jim C on the Shawn Ryan show that he’s milking this thing. The prayer beads, comments that his safety is threatened, and especially his morose outlook all felt like a put on.