Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Just like Tucker winning on the old ass, not competitive Pro-Cross chassis. No one else won on it then or since. 

We care about the GD Soo now? :lol2:

Pretty sure cat kicked everyone’s ass in 17 and 18 on the procross 

22 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Tucker was still racing during that time period. 

13 hours ago, Palu49 said:

2018 season for sure as that's when the current iteration of SX sleds and the pre-Catalyst RXC came about and cleaned house in every class.  then Doo and Poo made similar changes and caught up.  Doo imo has continued to develop their race chassis to the greatest degree every season.  Poo has caught up in XC for sure.  

https://www.arcticinsider.com/team-arctic-rewrites-race-history-in-snocross-cross-country/

then, Textron took the reigns... 9_9

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Crash and burn "MAV"  

Mechanic Accidentally Fires Cannon, Destroying F-16 on Ground in Belgium |  Military.com

in fairness... we got a new mountain and trail chassis 6 seasons later that we 'didn't need' 9_9

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2018 season for sure as that's when the current iteration of SX sleds and the pre-Catalyst RXC came about and cleaned house in every class.  then Doo and Poo made similar changes and caught up.  Doo imo has continued to develop their race chassis to the greatest degree every season.  Poo has caught up in XC for sure.  

https://www.arcticinsider.com/team-arctic-rewrites-race-history-in-snocross-cross-country/

then, Textron took the reigns... 9_9

Polaris won Pro stock 600 in USXC that year as I recall. Isn’t that the most important class in that venue?

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Polaris won Pro stock 600 in USXC that year as I recall. Isn’t that the most important class in that venue?

on a baler... 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on a baler... 

AC won the championship that season as I recall. Wasn’t there an interview where he said something about how shitty it rode caused him quit racing? Something about his feet hurting so bad he could no longer walk correctly due to the FTS bottoming so hard and often through that season? 😆

Just now, AK440 said:

AC won the championship that season as I recall. Wasn’t there an interview where he said something about how shitty it rode caused him quit racing? Something about his feet hurting so bad he could no longer walk correctly due to the FTS bottoming so hard and often through that season? 😆

ask your brother @ZR6000RR

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Seems legit.  Real racer bottoms a FTS and does nothing about a revalve.  :thumbsup:

In the podcast he mentions a guy named @Deephaven telling him the hot set up is to turn the clickers all the way out to full soft. He said this Cockhaven fella insisted that you want the clicker full soft for running bumps and whoops on rough trails. 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Seems legit.  Real racer bottoms a FTS and does nothing about a revalve.  :thumbsup:

'stock' XCR on a nothing jump...

968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

ya see, a snowmobile picture often contains a picture of the entire snowmobile.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

968429838_ScreenShot2019-03-21at9_25_05PM.png.87ee7bc9a120500737fcfa228665d170.png

That’s a @Deephaven set up right there. He does suspension consulting work with the Polaris race team. When it comes to clicker settings “Turn’em all the way out!” is his favorite saying. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Reminds me of the time I blew the bump stops apart on the rear suspension of @X2700 's XCR.

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Reminds me of the time I blew the bump stops apart on the rear suspension of @X2700 's XCR.

I never have that problem!!😁

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sounds like you need to pick up the pace!

I’m always up front so that’s not it!😁

some guys are smooth riders!!😂

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

I’m always up front so that’s not it!😁

some guys are smooth riders!!😂

Maybe I just need to put down the feed bag for awhile.  Or ride Dave's XCR with the big boy springs?

On 4/7/2024 at 8:16 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

last runs of the season this afternoon with a new highest participation record for a #dyingsport

Bwahahaha! The Carbide Podcast revealed those numbers were drastically over inflated and taken out of context by including some bull shit event entires. :roflcrying: