Check your account email address ×

Yes, He did Fuck Up Afghanastan

• USA Contributing Member

Weather you agree or disagree with us being in Afghanistan isn't the point of this article so don't swing it in that direction.  What happened with the way we pulled out has always bothered me.  To have troops go in and fight and die and then to pull out and leave it wide open for the opposition to take it back is bullshit.  Then to backtrack and put all blame on the previous administration and not admit to any fault..... nice job, Joe.

Yes, it's old news and cocaine spilt on the white house carpet is more important but this still bothers me in how it was handled and lied about.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/while-you-celebrated-july-4-a-bombshell-report-dropped-that-they-hoped-you-d-miss/ar-AA1dD7NH?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=889d7e3cd20c4fd4b13a2ef36986c0fd&ei=45#image=1

I hope when his granddaughter grows up she slanders that shit family for all the wrong it's done to this country.  I don't care for Trump but this guy has done nothing other than to help himself and his family.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

One of the few things I approve that Biden did.   Absolutely not the method but finally getting us out of that shithole. 

After 20 fucking years that country cannot stand on its own and not put down the Taliban....fuck em.  

Edited by Highmark

The dumbest part to me was how they blamed  trump. Said it was a bad plan. Apparently they don’t have the brain power to come up with a better plan. Just a sad reflection on this admin.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

One of the few things I approve that Biden did.   Absolutely not the method but finally getting us out of that shithole. 

After 20 fucking years that country cannot stand on its own and not put down the Taliban....fuck em.  

Yup , another broken Trump promise 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

The date was set by Trump you idiot. Brandon pushed it out many months - so we could leave on 9/11 for a big dog & pony show. He then closed the air base we were supposed to evac from & fucked the whole thing up. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The date was set by Trump you idiot. Brandon pushed it out many months - so we could leave on 9/11 for a big dog & pony show. He then closed the air base we were supposed to evac from & fucked the whole thing up. 

Ah no you brain dead motherfucker. Trump said he’d have us out immediately. He punted. You are one inbred chicken fucking retard. That’s for sure. 

Trump punts on afghan withdrawal for 4 straight years and then sets some imaginary withdrawal date for a time when he won’t be in office

Chickenfucking retard says…….

TRUMP DID GET US OUT DERRRDD DERRR DERRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRR

• Like 1

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Meh I bet he was stonewalled like crazy too. His entire presidency was a shit show because the entire time the deep state was desperate to get him out 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I think the question is will we be back over there in 10-20 years?  

If morons support politicians who want to put us there we will be 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Meh I bet he was stonewalled like crazy too. His entire presidency was a shit show because the entire time the deep state was desperate to get him out 

Regardless of house and Senate flips he is still the victim.  You guys sure have some gay ass man love for him.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of house and Senate flips he is still the victim.  You guys sure have some gay ass man love for him.

Well I’m also not completely retarded like you are so 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/10/2023 at 5:36 PM, f7ben said:

He started reducing troops big time... way ahead of the pull out date. 

Go play a game of cornhole with your boyfriend you faggot.

Screenshot_20230711_195023_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1