Check your account email address ×

Twitter Killer?

• Platinum Contributing Member

The German bank loaned a cumulative total of around $2.5 billion to Trump projects over the past two decades, and the bank continued writing him nine-figure checks even after he defaulted on a $640 million obligation and sued the bank, blaming it for his failure to pay back the debt.

Trumps always the victim.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get what you are saying. Wouldn't fraud be a better term?

You can't do that here, property value is public record, right @sleepybrew @01mxz800.

Anyone in the world can see what your property value is and the taxes on said property at NYS.gov.com..If a bank/lender didn't do their due diligence and send someone out to assess the value that's on the lender,..I can assure you I can't go take out a 17mil loan and put my property up as collateral for said loan, I'd get laughed at..You don't get to assess your own property value in NYS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why are you stuck on NY? Educate yourself on what he did first and get back to me.

:bc:

Because your link was about his NYS property value and from a NYS news organization, and it was NYS making the charges....:wtf:

I swear, sometimes people just don't fucking think..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You can't do that here, property value is public record, right @sleepybrew @01mxz800.

Anyone in the world can see what your property value is and the taxes on said property at NYS.gov.com..If a bank/lender didn't do their due diligence and send someone out to assess the value that's on the lender,..I can assure you I can't go take out a 17mil loan and put my property up as collateral for said loan, I'd get laughed at..You don't get to assess your own property value in NYS

No need to quote me. I have no idea what Trump did or didn't do. I have not looked it up.   What Steve was explaining sounded more like fraud than theft so I mentioned it.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jeebus. I like phteve but man he is fucking dumb 

Me too, he's a good guy, but straight up WTF moment 

banks here are typically stingy with property values . telling them i want a house that's 500k and they are gonna look for sure and you are only getting what they think it's worth. even home owner's insurance. you can't say i want 500k insurance. they assess value and give you that unless you itemize guns, jewelry , tools, or anything of high value. 

7 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

banks here are typically stingy with property values . telling them i want a house that's 500k and they are gonna look for sure and you are only getting what they think it's worth. even home owner's insurance. you can't say i want 500k insurance. they assess value and give you that unless you itemize guns, jewelry , tools, or anything of high value. 

Trumps been accused of doing it all over. There must be some truth to it you would think. It's not like he hasn't screwed over people before. He continually gets away with it because he can drown people in court. There's no justice there.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The German bank loaned a cumulative total of around $2.5 billion to Trump projects over the past two decades, and the bank continued writing him nine-figure checks even after he defaulted on a $640 million obligation and sued the bank, blaming it for his failure to pay back the debt.

Trumps always the victim.

Be honest... wouldn't you like to pull that off...? :lol:

Edited by Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Be honest... wouldn't you like to pull that off...? :lol:

:lol:

I'd settle with just being a billionaire.

22 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hes claiming his properties are worth more than they are to get loans because he has no real money. He's stealing from real estate.

We know you must defend him at all costs. If the Bidens did this you would be up in arms.

You telling me the banks don't have the right to do an appraisal before they lend the money? GTFO 

you complain about another member obsession with covid, yet you inject TDS at every opportunity. Just an observation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

You telling me the banks don't have the right to do an appraisal before they lend the money? GTFO 

you complain about another member obsession with covid, yet you inject TDS at every opportunity. Just an observation 

Trumps a current event. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

My wife's been an executive Banker for 42 years, you can put value for whatever you want on a piece of property. but in the end, it's the banks will determine the value.

I have a piece of property that I think it's worth 10m $ but no one in their right mind would pay that much. So apparently I never want to sell that property.    

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps a current event. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

No feelings hurt...just an observation.  Do with the information as you want, but they say perception is reality. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

No feelings hurt...just an observation.  Do with the information as you want, but they say perception is reality. 

He must not have gotten the memo that says that bashing Biden is OK, but Trump is off limits :news:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

He must not have gotten the memo that says that bashing Biden is OK, but Trump is off limits :news:

Maybe a new site rule?????:lol:

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well that's not what I said at all..you should go back and reread it. 

I don't care if you bash Trump.  I hope he isn't our nominee, but clearly I will vote for him over Biden.

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I don't care if you bash Trump.  I hope he isn't our nominee, but clearly I will vote for him over Biden.

TDSers gonna TDS....

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I can read well enough to get by. If his complaints about Trump didn't bother you, you wouldn't have taken the time to mention it in your reply.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

TDSers gonna TDS....

Oh look a Hunter thread!!! Get on it!! :lol: So little self awareness around here it's hilarious.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can read well enough to get by. If his complaints about Trump didn't bother you, you wouldn't have taken the time to mention it in your reply.

No you still haven't reread the post. The point was he constantly bashes and attacks another member because they over post about covid...I was simply calling the kettle black.