Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'd like to see a pic of the hall monitors guns actually.... with his left sneaker of course...

Sorry I'm not stupid enough to post my gun collection online or brag about leaving guns laying around the house.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd like to see where he lives, and the demographics of the area, given he seems to fancy himself a sociologist and policy expert.

You really are pathetic aren't you.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're like a retard with tourettes running from thread to thread blurting out nonsense. Post a twitter link,everyone loves them!!

Nobody is flocking anywhere near you.

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry I'm not stupid enough to post my gun collection online or brag about leaving guns laying around the house.

You really are pathetic aren't you.

a .177 pellet gun does not constitute a "collection" especially when you include all of the cap guns you kept from your child hood. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

a .177 pellet gun does not constitute a "collection" especially when you include all of the cap guns you kept from your child hood. 

download.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I've had plenty of opportunity to buy handguns in my lifetime, there is no need and zero use for one up here where freedom is real. Why do you think Americans flock here by the thousands every year? To enjoy what I do everyday. And guess what? They do so without having to carry a gun with them.

If I were in brown bear country, I definitely would carry a LARGE caliber handgun

When you have your.... "freedom"... assigned to them bu 'the crown' ( :lol: ) instead of fighting for it, you get hall monitor type opinions....

Probably why he takes his hall monitor status so seriously...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If I were in brown bear country, I definitely would carry a LARGE caliber handgun

Canadians live in areas with brown bears and even polar bears (Google Thompson Manitoba) all year round and nobody carries a handgun. You have to learn how to live in the wilderness without relying on killing. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you have your.... "freedom"... assigned to them bu 'the crown' ( :lol: ) instead of fighting for it, you get hall monitor type opinions....

Probably why he takes his hall monitor status so seriously...

Hard to have a discussion with a guy that makes up total bullshit lies to try and hold his position. Legal gun owners don't commit crimes:lol: That's badger level retarded right there, great work.

As Momo would say. you're a Liar and a Cunt :thumbsup:

You didn't fight for fuck all you Chuck Norris wannabe, nothing, zip zero. 

Hey Snake name 1 war the US has been involved in in your lifetime that was to protect the American people and not the American dollar. 

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Get over yourself, and stay in your lane and I'll do the same. JHC  

Stfu retard. Shouldn't have insulted my son you filthy piece of fucking shit. 

I'll post whatever I want where ever I want about whomever I want and you can just sit in the corner and keep your fucking mouth shut. Got it?

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll post whatever I want where ever I want about whomever I want and you can just sit in the corner and keep your fucking mouth shut. Got it?

You're such a fucking pussy.  JFC  "Don't quote me or I'll ban you!!  But I'll bait you all day long by mentioning your name and calling you a retard."

You are like a fucking middle school girl, I swear.

(Go ahead, use my line and call me a stalker) :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're such a fucking pussy.  JFC  "Don't quote me or I'll ban you!!  But I'll bait you all day long by mentioning your name and calling you a retard."

You are like a fucking middle school girl, I swear.

(Go ahead, use my line and call me a stalker) :lol:

Freedom's cool ain't it :thumbsup: 

I'm not the one that put him in his position, that's all on him. Now go rinse the badger ball sweat out of your mouth.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jesus what a fucking pussy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure the ones who insult family members are referred to as morons.  You, and your antics, are the definition of what a pussy is.  Congrats - that badge looks great on you!! 

Just now, Pete said:

“DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!!!”

😡😡😡😡

:lol2:

I've never banned a member ever or given an infraction. I just help out in the back ground. If you have an issue with Badgers situation take it up with the site owner. He takes care of that end of things.

Nice try though, zero feeling were hurt with your post.

Just now, Bontz said:

Pretty sure the ones who insult family members are referred to as morons.  You, and your antics, are the definition of what a pussy is.  Congrats - that badge looks great on you!! 

Oh so the cry baby from HCS that needs more moderation is going to tell the class how FS operates now :lol:

Good one :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Oh so the cry baby from HCS that needs more moderation is going to tell the class how FS operates now :lol:

Good one :thumbsup:

".... from HCS"

Says the former admin .... from HCS!!!  Geezus you're not only a pussy, you're fucking stupid too.

Where, in my latest responses, have I suggested more moderation?  I said you're a pussy because you won't let Badger quote you, but you can call him out and bait him and refer to people as "badger level retarded".

Go back to wetting yourself over guns and anti-America culture rants.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

".... from HCS"

Says the former admin .... from HCS!!!  Geezus you're not only a pussy, you're fucking stupid too.

Where, in my latest responses, have I suggested more moderation?  I said you're a pussy because you won't let Badger quote you, but you can call him out and bait him and refer to people as "badger level retarded".

Go back to wetting yourself over guns and anti-America culture rants.

You mad?:lol: I don't need your permission for anything around here Karen, thanks though.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You mad?:lol: I don't need your permission for anything around here Karen, thanks though.

Mad?  Not at all.  I'm actually laughing at the level of pussification you put on display.