Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He has absolutely nothing to gain in the debates.... He is so far ahead...

He will just be a target for attacks

Even the mediator will jump on board we've seen this BS before

That's a sign of a real strong leader!

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's a sign of a real strong leader!

Absolutely :bc:

The endorsements are flooding in now:thumbsup:...Time to unify

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-wins-clean-sweep-endorsements-michigans-gop-congressional-delegation

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I would much rather see a debate between Biden and Kennedy, Jr. ... but that won't happen.  A general election debate between two geriatrics who shouldn't even be on the ballot - no thanks.  One is a bumbling idiot and the other tries to make himself look good by bullying the bumbling idiot.  

I am 100% for bullying idiots.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He lost Michigan in 2020.

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

Idiots need to be called out for their idiocy, so I'm fine with it.

Idiots are best ignored. Trump would still be president if he wasn't an idiot and a bully.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Because he knows he will come out looking like a fool again.

Which debate was that say what you want he acquitted himself just fine in the debates

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Idiots are best ignored. Trump would still be president if he wasn't an idiot and a bully.

Actually, he would still be president if there wasn’t a full on five-year msm campaign of misinformation, 2 fake impeachments and smear tactics by the Washington establishment. When the public has been gaslit like that, something never before seen in our history, just what would you expect?  A corrupt government is far far more dangerous than a “idiot and a bully”.  I don’t know what is so hard for you to grasp. 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Which debate was that say what you want he acquitted himself just fine in the debates

Actually, he would still be president if there wasn’t a full on five-year msm campaign of misinformation, 2 fake impeachments and smear tactics by the Washington establishment. When the public has been gaslit like that, something never before seen in our history, just what would you expect?  A corrupt government is far far more dangerous than a “idiot and a bully”.  I don’t know what is so hard for you to grasp. 

Nicole Wallace is one of the worst…and she’s delusional.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nicole Wallace is one of the worst…and she’s delusional.

These people are truly enemies of the people. I never thought I would say that, but here we are.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He lost Michigan in 2020.

It's not 2020 anymore.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

1688934318698.jpg

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's not 2020 anymore.

1688934318698.jpg

Time will tell. For the good of the country, Trump should take himself out of the running. So should Biden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Time will tell. For the good of the country, Trump should take himself out of the running. So should Biden.

And just who or what do you think will be good for our country and how are they going to dismantle the deep state?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Those did nothing to change my mind. It's his childish behavior dealing with it. If he would've just stfu from the beginning he would be potus. Jan 6th sealed his fate for good if he possibly had another chance after he lost in 2020.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And just who or what do you think will be good for our country and how are they going to dismantle the deep state?

Definitely not Biden or Trump. That's been proven. I'm leaning toward RFK more and more. Wish he was a republican. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Definitely not Biden or Trump. That's been proven. I'm leaning toward RFK more and more. Wish he was a republican. 

I think what has definitely been proven is that the government seems to be willing to destroy any anyone who confronts the money grift in that town. It seems to be clear now that it is just one big money laundering scheme, i.e. Taxation is theft, literally.  So that does not leave many options. Honestly, I don’t have a solution and neither do you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I think what has definitely been proven is that the government seems to be willing to destroy any anyone who confronts the money grift in that town. It seems to be clear now that it is just one big money laundering scheme, i.e. Taxation is theft, literally.  So that does not leave many options. Honestly, I don’t have a solution and neither do you.

I may not have a solution but I know the country as a whole can not go through 4 more years of Trump as potus.

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I may not have a solution but I know the country as a whole can not go through 4 more years of Trump as potus.

The only difference is that he would only be able to serve 4 years and no more. No worries about re-electing him by the left.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The only difference is that he would only be able to serve 4 years and no more. No worries about re-electing him by the left.

Is that good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Whats the worst trump would do? Start a war and weaponize the DOJ against political opponents? 

that's part of his second term retribution plan... google it. 

it's pretty pathetic how invested you Canucks seem to be in American politics.  have you considered a hobby like Maple syrup, canoeing or getting Trudeau out of office? 

:)

trudeau-melania.gif