Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

Yes it was probably hunters coke. Any not partisan person can admit that 

just like we can admit as far as drugs go, a little real coke really isn’t the biggest deal and I doubt hunter has the cheap shit that’s cut with drano

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yes it was probably hunters coke. Any not partisan person can admit that 

just like we can admit as far as drugs go, a little real coke really isn’t the biggest deal and I doubt hunter has the cheap shit that’s cut with drano

Yep and they are hiding that fact  so the shitbag can stay out of jail.

• Like 1

Something tells me if it was anyone other than Hunter or someone fairly important in the admin we'd already know whose it was.  Honestly I'd suspect an admin official even before Hunter.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and they are hiding that fact  so the shitbag can stay out of jail.

Absolutely. But it’s pretty nuts that a little cocaine possession can land someone jail time 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....I try and not make a habit of it but fast and easy and I'm busy putting some flooring down and finishing basement in anticipation of retiring.....so this fit the bill today...I actually do like that frozen dinner but kinda hard to find. :bc:

Nice on the retirement. How much longer to go?

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Something tells me if it was anyone other than Hunter or someone fairly important in the admin we'd already know whose it was.  Honestly I'd suspect an admin official even before Hunter.   

Uh oh now Ace is going to call you alt left :lol:

BTW I agree.

What if it was anthrax?? Well holy shit can you guys invent anymore scary scenarios :lol: Talk about fear mongering.

Where does one pick up a gram of anthrax and what's it going for these days?

Wouldn't the scanners pick up the visitor in the hazmat suit smuggling it in?

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

What if it was anthrax?? Well holy shit can you guys invent anymore scary scenarios :lol: Talk about fear mongering.

Where does one pick up a gram of anthrax and what's it going for these days?

Wouldn't the scanners pick up the visitor in the hazmat suit smuggling it in?

While not easy its not out of the possibility.   You have a poor memory. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

While not easy its not out of the possibility.   You have a poor memory. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

No I remember what happened 20+ years ago. Living in fear of everything in the past must be a sad way to live. Comparing that to this is really stretching it just for fear mongering. How the fuck would someone carry it in?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

No I remember what happened 20+ years ago. Living in fear of everything in the past must be a sad way to live. Comparing that to this is really stretching it just for fear mongering. How the fuck would someone carry it in?

Very carefully.  :lmao:

The point is the security is rather shitty or they absolutely know whose it was.   Pretty sure the SS treated as it could have been Anthrax...that's saying something as well. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why are you interested?

Well, we know about everyone else's lob, and it helps you become part of the community by not holding back one of the most important aspect of a person life.

If you are scared to tell us, it is no skin off my nose, just say so...

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I wasn't saying anything derogatory about your wife. I was clearly pointing out your hypocrisy.  You're trying to say you're wife is being insulted because like so many times in the past, you're full of shit.

If I say something about what my wife said or did, I would call it fair game for discussion. Don't want something said about what she said or did, don't mention it....

47 minutes ago, ACE said:

Absolutely. But it’s pretty nuts that a little cocaine possession can land someone jail time 

READ THE RULES!

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Very carefully.  :lmao:

The point is the security is rather shitty or they absolutely know whose it was.   

The Freedomsledder experts have already ascertained that it is the most secure building in the country, there are cameras every where, everyone passes through airport scanner like security that can see EVERYTHING except for the inner circle which is why it HAS to be Hunters cocaine.

Now it's a national security concern because ANYONE could have carried anthrax into the White house.

It's fucking hilarious :lol:

Why anyone claims others are living in fear, or fear mongering, when all that's being done is a comparison of another white substance ... talk about being laughable.  And if it's not living in fear or fear mongering over the comparison to anthrax, it's living in fear by anyone who has a permit to carry their gun (but only keeps it in their vehicle).  Good thing some people stay in Canada, I guess.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does Hunter owe you money and you need it before he goes to jail? That is the only reason I can come up with for this amount of ass covering.

Don Jr was found with cocaine.... now give us your opinion of the situation...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Don Jr was found with cocaine.... now give us your opinion of the situation...

Couldn't care less, cocaine is about as dangerous as weed IMHO but I'm not scared of everything like some.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

The Freedomsledder experts have already ascertained that it is the most secure building in the country, there are cameras every where, everyone passes through airport scanner like security that can see EVERYTHING except for the inner circle which is why it HAS to be Hunters cocaine.

Now it's a national security concern because ANYONE could have carried anthrax into the White house.

It's fucking hilarious :lol:

:lol:  You don't think its one of the most secure buildings in the world? 

Hunter was the only drug addict known to the public to frequent the WH.   And while I'm doubtful its his its not that significant of jump to mention him. 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2023/07/06/editorial-coke-discovery-points-to-white-house-security-flaw/

Reporters are asking and they have no answer.  Not some right wing conspiracy.   

WEIJIA JIANG: I wonder if the cocaine episode has prompted the White House to ask the Secret Service to review its security protocol —

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I mean —

WEIJIA JIANG: — for visitors coming in.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: So, let’s go — let them do their investigation. Again, this is under their purview. Let’s see exactly what occurred and what happened. They’re get — going to get to the bottom of this. “They” meaning the Secret Service. Not going to get ahead of — of any changes in protocol or anything like that. Let’s let the Secret Service do their job, which we believe and have all the confidence that they will get to the bottom of this.

WEIJIA JIANG: Maybe this episode kind of shines a light on the fact that you can bring in illegal substances into the White House. So what’s preventing a visitor from bringing in anthrax or something that’s not magnetic into the White House?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: No, look, Weijia, I totally understand the question, but it is under investigation. We’re going to get to the bottom to exactly what happened — the Secret Service will, not us. And so, we’re going to let the Secret Service do their job.

I’m just not going to get ahead of if or — or whens or changes. We just have to let the Secret Service do their job, which they are.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/white-house-cocaine-makes-reporter-ask-whats-keeping-anthrax-from-being-smuggled-in-at-briefing/

Weijia Jiang (Chinese: 姜伟嘉; pinyin: Jiāng Wěijiā; born June 6, 1983) is an American television journalist and reporter.[1] She is based in Washington, D.C., and has served as the Senior White House Correspondent for CBS News since July 2018.[2] 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Couldn't care less, cocaine is about as dangerous as weed IMHO but I'm not scared of everything like some.

cocaine as dangerous as weed, dude you are fucked in the head

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Why anyone claims others are living in fear, or fear mongering, when all that's being done is a comparison of another white substance ... talk about being laughable.  And if it's not living in fear or fear mongering over the comparison to anthrax, it's living in fear by anyone who has a permit to carry their gun (but only keeps it in their vehicle).  Good thing some people stay in Canada, I guess.

Anthrax :lol:

booo-cute.gif

1 hour ago, toslow said:

cocaine as dangerous as weed, dude your fucked in the head

Not crack obviously but if you don't think that there are hugely successful people that use cocaine you are very very naive. I know a couple myself.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  You don't think its one of the most secure buildings in the world?

Did Snoop smoke a joint in there or is he lying?

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

US gun culture and 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

Go change your underwear, now that you pissed yourself after reading that.

I can tell you're triggered but if you try really hard can you stay on topic?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did Snoop smoke a joint in there or is he lying?

Could have been anything from what it looked like. :lol:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5jHBNhWOR/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not crack obviously but if you don't think that there are hugely successful people that use cocaine you are very very naive. I know a couple myself.

I've had my fair share of both in another time of my life, one you chase the other you don't. And believe me if you have never been there then you knew jack shit about the one you chase

Edited by toslow