Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

Just now, EvilBird said:

WTF are you even saying dude? 

That you guys are acting like a bunch of drama llama's thinking you have a gotcha on Hunter when in reality it mean's absolutely nothing and will lead to nothing. But it's the latest shiny new object for you guys to get your skirts in a bunch over. There is much bigger problems in the US right now than playing gotcha but it seems to be the name of the game now. 

• Gold Member

Such a dumb point . 

Ill try that next time I get pulled over for speeding. 

"Sir it wasn't the first time You caught someone for speeding ...Dont be so gullible and naive Officer" ! :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

That you guys are acting like a bunch of drama llama's thinking you have a gotcha on Hunter when in reality it mean's absolutely nothing and will lead to nothing. But it's the latest shiny new object for you guys to get your skirts in a bunch over. There is much bigger problems in the US right now than playing gotcha but it seems to be the name of the game now. 

Dont hate the playa hate the game. :thumb:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Such a dumb point . 

Ill try that next time I get pulled over for speeding. 

"Sir it wasn't the first time You caught someone for speeding ...Dont be so gullible and naive Officer" ! :lol:

Nobody got caught with anything?? Your analogy is slightly flawed and an awful big reach.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Nobody got caught with anything?? Your analogy is slightly flawed and an awful big reach.

Well you talked about Wille Nelson and Weed as if Coke is the same level. :dunno:

Thats a big reach to me. 

Nobody got caught and nobody will get caught because this administration has Laws for thee but not me.  

Thats the whole point you seem to miss. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Well you talked about Wille Nelson and Weed as if Coke is the same level:dunno:

Thats a big reach to me. 

Nobody got caught and nobody will get caught because this administration has Laws for thee but not me.  

Thats the whole point you seem to miss. 

Weed was looked upon as evil back in them days, much worse than cocaine is looked upon now. Coke is the drug of the rich and famous and your government was one of the biggest world dealers through the CIA so there is that too. 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

It shouldn't be normalized either.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Weed was looked upon as evil back in them days, much worse than cocaine is looked upon now. Coke is the drug of the rich and famous and your government was one of the biggest world dealers through the CIA so there is that too. 

No disagreement there. 

Thank Bill Clinton and George Bush 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

You got em all riled up now  :lol: Hell I say give the coke to old sleepy Joe to wake is dumb ancient ass up

Just now, EvilBird said:

No disagreement there. 

Thank Bill Clinton and George Bush 

No you can't keep pointing the finger at one person, thanks America. You must accept the blame as a country as you elect your government. 

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

No you can't keep pointing the finger at one person, thanks America. You must accept the blame as a country as you elect your government. 

Bill Clinton was Arkansas biggest Coke dealer :thumb:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine if Trump was Prez and the coke was found. 

The media would have gone nuts. 

But Biden ah lets just have a good laugh about it. Unreal. 

They called in the hazmat team too. Wonder how much that costs?

BAD10ED8-60F6-4850-B4DF-9AD95D4CEE0C.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Why don't you guys stop acting like kids and doing this and start dealing with reality.

Reality like Joe Biden is a corrupt POS? Reality like the media has lied to us nonstop about Trump? Reality like Covid was a overblown scamdemic? Reality like emergency use rushed vaccines didnt work yet got mandated on people?  Like those type of reality's? 

Ive been living in reality bud. Who you telling? :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Reality is some junior aide probably did a little bump to get through a 16 hour day and forgot to clean up and is now laughing his ass off as you women chant Hunter and Gotcha now!!! Now that's fucking funny :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Reality is some junior aide probably did a little bump to get through a 16 hour day and forgot to clean up and is now laughing his ass off as you women chant Hunter and Gotcha now!!! Now that's fucking funny :lol:

Id bet it prob is something like that. 

But id like to see the same type of investigation as the common man gets when coke is found somewhere it shouldn't be . 

Edited by EvilBird

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Id bet it prob is something like that. 

Yet look at all the outrage in this thread,, as I said , some very naive people in here. I'd bet a large portion of the entitled silver spooners acting as aides and assistants are on coke. It's as common as booze to that age group with money. That is what I find laughable about the entire thing.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yet look at all the outrage in this thread,, as I said , some very naive people in here. I'd bet a large portion of the entitled silver spooners acting as aides and assistants are on coke. It's as common as booze to that age group with money. That is what I find laughable about the entire thing.

no it's all about the reaction to what was found. nothing more nothing less.

But hey joe is the adult in charge now so it falls on his shoulders. 

if this was somebody else it would be a pages of character assassination and not what is on display in this thread.

the only naive one here is you thinking you made a valid point. laughable really   

I find it funny the media makes it very clear joe was not home that day. Why?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

But hey joe is the adult in charge now so it falls on his shoulders. 

Nahhh I don't play gotcha like some of you kids, carry on though. It's a big nothingburger but you enjoy it.

Next to the George Bush Center the WH is probably the most corrupt building in the US,,,,, but cocaine :lol:. Yeah that's what you guys should be fixated on.