Check your account email address ×

Trump really is hated a lot

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you're a petulant child like Trump is, sure.

Wipe your face, you have TDS all over it...

It's amazing how much you parrot the left media, whether intentionally or not.

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wipe your face, you have TDS all over it...

It's amazing how much you parrot the left media, whether intentionally or not.

It's amazing how much you seem to care!

:bc:

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

How can we say good bye to Trump when democrats won't let him go?

:lol:

LOL, the guy loves the attention. He needs it to stroke his deflated ego after he lost the election :lol: 

Yeah, I know....he won. So didn't Hillary :lol:

• Haha 2

On 7/2/2023 at 6:15 PM, toslow said:

That was a Biden rally, google search the picture 

On 7/2/2023 at 6:18 PM, Steve753 said:

No it wasn't. It was taken in 2017. 

For some reason, CNN took this down.:whistle: I did try this video out the day after Trump was inaugurated, the quality was amazing. Then Poof it was gone. 

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What does that have to do with the bet?

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Easy.  Use your brain.

Yeah!  Reading comprehension!  All that shit you constantly accuse others of, yet are guilty as fuck of.  Because you’re a dipshit, far so full of yourself.  Idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah!  Reading comprehension!  All that shit you constantly accuse others of, yet are guilty as fuck of.  Because you’re a dipshit, far so full of yourself.  Idiot.

Yep and bitching about someone driving a micra, meanwhile he is probably playing with spinner in his van.

fucken weirdo 

oh and i choose  to drive a micra, got seven or eight other cars or bikes to drive ride if i want. Just sayen 

Edited by toslow

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Thats fake. He didn't say that. 

I'd agree, especially when you Google "when was fox news started"..:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know you are but what am I?  Fucking woolie comeback.  Sad, sad man....assuming you are actually a man.  You don't act like one.

6 hours ago, toslow said:

oh and i choose  to drive a micra, got seven or eight other cars or bikes to drive ride if i want. Just sayen 

Lies.  Nobody "chooses" to drive a micra.  Even worse to rip someone for driving the shit ass tesla when you have an even bigger piece of shit.  There aren't many cars that make the tesla look nice, but congrats you have one.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know you are but what am I?  Fucking woolie comeback.  Sad, sad man....assuming you are actually a man.  You don't act like one.

Lies.  Nobody "chooses" to drive a micra.  Even worse to rip someone for driving the shit ass tesla when you have an even bigger piece of shit.  There aren't many cars that make the tesla look nice, but congrats you have one.

Well asshole let me fill ya in, micra has their own race series, I don’t see Tesla having that, plus 10 yrs down the road dollars to dollars. The Tesla will have spent twice the money i will on maintenance

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

For some reason, CNN took this down.:whistle: I did try this video out the day after Trump was inaugurated, the quality was amazing. Then Poof it was gone. 

The fake news is obsessed to make Trump look like he has less support than he actually does......even to this day.   And some believe it.........hence the "Trump has no chance" , "bad for the party"...etc statements by the gullible.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

What does that have to do with the bet?

Absolutely nothing.... cept it most likely won't be your guy taking the GOAT out :lmao:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

A government photographer told investigators that he intentionally cropped photos of President Donald Trump's inauguration to remove empty space and make the audience look larger, according to newly released documents

• Haha 1

This brings me back to the 16 race where the pics of HRC rallies were doctored to look like she had more than a handful of people show up.    she wasnt filling high school gyms so they stitched the same pic together over and over.    ALLMOST as sad as one of  Joes rallies where they emptied a local jeep dealership and brought them to an out door event to try to show support. 

:lol:      ive said it before and il say it again.   its these people that have brought us to where we are today,,,,

Hoisting Donald Trump to being our best choice for POTUS.