Check your account email address ×

Cobere calls president a cock sucker

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just pointing out the liberal hypocrisy running wild.  I don't see anybody on the right (or middle) getting their feelings hurt about this at all.  Not even the LBGT community.  No boundaries as long as you vote Dem!  

Opinions will be tallied again at the polls.

Sure you are. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure you are. :lol:

Oh, you think my fucking feelings are hurt about this?  Laughable. :lol:  You think others here have their feelings hurt about this?  Again, laughable.  

Just another little shitty action by the libtardery factory that will ensure Dems won't get a chance at power again for at least eight.  And that, my friend, is really funny to me! :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you think my fucking feelings are hurt about this?  Laughable. :lol:  You think others here have their feelings hurt about this?  Again, laughable.  

Just another little shitty action by the libtardery factory that will ensure Dems won't get a chance at power again for at least eight.  And that, my friend, is really funny to me! :lmao:

Substitute Culbear for Reilly and they would want to set his nuts on fire and put em  out with a hammer.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Substitute Culbear for Reilly and they would want to set his nuts on fire and put em  out with a hammer.

Did O'Reilly call someone a cocksucker? 

On 2017-05-03 at 11:25 AM, Cold War said:

What did Ted Nugent say about Obama? The Republicans on here were happy to see him visit the White house.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What did Ted Nugent say about Obama? The Republicans on here were happy to see him visit the White house.

Uncle Ted is self employed. Big difference. He can say whatever he wants. Who is going to fire him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

IDK ?  What did he say?

Oh, Im sure there are Republicans pissed about the disrespect of the president. 9_9 

the two articles I read, all the back lash was coming from homosexuals mad that he was turning a tender act between them and making it sound nasty. :lol: 

So really, your comparison has no merit.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

country fair employee. :lol: 

Just pointing out there's a big difference expressing your views as a private citizen than being on a cable show for the libtarded revkev.

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

republicans are really become a sensitive bunch. continuous crying about hypocrisy and double standards. poor puppies 

Hey Chow Seng Fat,

When you say "sensitive", you mean "angry" correct?  Cuz.....that's what it is.  And every right to be too.  Still figuring out how Don ended up in the WH are we? Hmmmmm?

SBYL? :lol:

On 5/3/2017 at 8:01 AM, Zambroski said:

It's unbelievable.  Our society is just fucked to think this shit is "ok".  This whole "freedom of he press" thing is something I'd like to see changes and some accountability added.  Our "News" is no longer much of a service to the population.

So you don't think a person should be able to call the PoTUS a cocksucker?

If that's the case, I'd hope you don't consider yourself a person who likes freedom.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

MN Momo :lol: Dumber than fucking dirt :lmao: 

Stsrt naming countries that don't have a free press......and you're into the Altfacts bullshit anyway.  If you don't like it - it's fake :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

If that's the case, I'd hope you don't consider yourself a person who likes freedom.

Obama was and is regularly called worse.  This is the fakest of fake outrage. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well really, this is just another call out on leftist crassness and hypocrisy.  I don't remember ANY of the late night so called comedians doing anything like this to Obama.  And if anybody ever did....the whole world (or half) came down on them.  I think to go off the rails on a tirade like this as an on air personality is gross and classless.  But, really, that's what we've become. Freedom is one thing, acting like an ass clown when you (or because you) have an audience is tacky IMO.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: Dumber than fucking dirt :lmao: 

Stsrt naming countries that don't have a free press......and you're into the Altfacts bullshit anyway.  If you don't like it - it's fake :lol:  

Speaking of crass and classless...and weak, and stupid, and pathetic and cowardly....  Poor SR :lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he's just jealous. 

Dupes are gay.  But I'll play along with you fuck brains.  Hey, has this character decided not to like me also? :lmao:

• Like 1

On 5/3/2017 at 9:27 AM, Biggie Smails said:

No that is Stephen Colbert....If somebody is starting a thread it would be nice if they could the name right. :lol:

:lol: no kidding :lmao:

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

Uncle Ted is self employed. Big difference. He can say whatever he wants. Who is going to fire him?

:groin:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well really, this is just another call out on leftist crassness and hypocrisy.  I don't remember ANY of the late night so called comedians doing anything like this to Obama.  And if anybody ever did....the whole world (or half) came down on them.  I think to go off the rails on a tirade like this as an on air personality is gross and classless.  But, really, that's what we've become. Freedom is one thing, acting like an ass clown when you (or because you) have an audience is tacky IMO.  

Speaking of crass and classless...and weak, and stupid, and pathetic and cowardly....  Poor SR :lol:

Dupes are gay.  But I'll play along with you fuck brains.  Hey, has this character decided not to like me also? :lmao:

there's no decision involved. it's natural instinct.