Check your account email address ×

overtime rule change?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Boered said:

I agree, I clicked on what I thought was the actual bill but was not it.....fucking dems, spreading bullshit again. Good for all it would seem.

I have lived over the years as a working class American and dems being the party of the working class is truely an oxymoron.  The democrat is the party of poor minorities and the rich and famous that are trying to help the poor on the back of the working class Americans dollar but not there own.  Do as I say, not as I do party is what the dem party has become.

democrats resistance to this bill just shows there contempt for the American worker.  Much like hillary's TPP bill that trump has squashed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I have lived over the years as a working class American and dems being the party of the working class is truely an oxymoron.  The democrat is the party of poor minorities and the rich and famous that are trying to help the poor on the back of the working class Americans dollar but not there own.  Do as I say, not as I do party is what the dem party has become.

democrats resistance to this bill just shows there contempt for the American worker.  Much like hillary's TPP bill that trump has squashed.

What annoys me is that I was tricked into thinking I was reading correct info....What is wrong with the truth, are the dems so fucked up they will reject anything the other side does and lie about it to justify that rejection...has it really come to this.

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

500-600 hours of ot a year = 750 hours paid time off in addition to normal vacation time off.  So let's just call it a 1000 hours a year paid time off.....  normal year being 2080 hours a year. 

1000 hours divided by 40 hours a week equals 25 weeks off.  Or pretty much 1/2 a year off...  fully paid off with benefits paid!!!!!   and Jesus when that storm hits and blows the grid down and you call me in to repair it, it's more OT if you call me in on my paid time off.  Oh yeah and then if I don't use my paid time off after 13 months you pay me for that time off anyways according to the protections built into the republican plan.  

Whats your employees average in overtime hours in a year vinny???

If you think your employer is going to tolerate you taking 1/2 a year off you need your head examined.

I hope this thing passes because employers will stick it so far up the ass of the bargaining unit employee ass it will make your head spin, just remember no republican is going to protect your overpaid union wage.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy fuck - no wonder we have Dump in the WH :lol: Many of you fuckers are so easily fooled and are R hacks trying to pretend you're not :lmao: 

Vinnie the employer gets it and is even trying to extend an olive branch - but many of you fuckers are too god damn dumb to understand :lmao: 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/news/economy/overtime-pay-bill-passes-house/index.html?section=money_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fmoney_topstories+(CNNMoney%3A+Top+Stories)&ref=yfp

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so the guy gets to decide how to run his own company? gets do decide how he treats his workers ? then the workers get to decide if this is the place they want to work ? 

For as long as I have around the construction trades guys have always worked a deal to bank hours for various reasons, now if this new legislation becomes law (I doubt it will) you can bet your ass that employers will use it to there full advantage, such as I know Joe likes to bank hours so I'll make sure Joe and others like him get the majority of OT work so I can bank there money to earn income for me, it's a beautiful thing :bc: 

Oh shit Joe passed, I'll be sure to send flowers and tell the spouse how sorry I am....................., yea there are scumbags who are just hoping Joe didn't tell the old lady about the banked OT.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you think your employer is going to tolerate you taking 1/2 a year off you need your head examined.

I hope this thing passes because employers will stick it so far up the ass of the bargaining unit employee ass it will make your head spin, just remember no republican is going to protect your overpaid union wage.

Bill limits it to 160 hours.  I wish it was more but it can only go up 160 hours.

Employers are big mean doo-doo heads that are only in it for themselves and don't give a shit about any of their workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNIONIZE.....and support your local Dem party! :lmao:

Democrat Liberal Clown Tarder Sauce.  Dems are fucked.  Can't keep thier supporters here, can't import them like they planned, can't even find their own leadership! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Employers are big mean doo-doo heads that are only in it for themselves and don't give a shit about any of their workers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UNIONIZE.....and support your local Dem party! :lmao:

Democrat Liberal Clown Tarder Sauce.  Dems are fucked.  Can't keep thier supporters here, can't import them like they planned, can't even find their own leadership! :lol:

Many of us that belong to unions, aren't Dumbocunts 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Many of us that belong to unions, aren't Dumbocunts 

I know that.  I was making a point.  This legislation takes just a bit more out of the hands of unions by opening up negotiations between employers and employees.  And Dems still rely heavily on union contributions.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know that.  I was making a point.  This legislation takes just a bit more out of the hands of unions by opening up negotiations between employers and employees.  And Dems still rely heavily on union contributions.

I don't see this passing 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't see this passing 

Oh...me neither.  Anything that needs any amount of partisanship is doomed.  That's only gonna last a year though then it will all come down to a MOAB...nuclear tipped!  I hope anyway.  Or NOTHING is going to get done.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't see this passing 

Unfortunately it prolly won't make it out of the senate based on party lines.  American workers will see this and their verdict will be handed down in 2018

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck - no wonder we have Dump in the WH :lol: Many of you fuckers are so easily fooled and are R hacks trying to pretend you're not :lmao: 

Vinnie the employer gets it and is even trying to extend an olive branch - but many of you fuckers are too god damn dumb to understand :lmao: 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/news/economy/overtime-pay-bill-passes-house/index.html?section=money_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fmoney_topstories+(CNNMoney%3A+Top+Stories)&ref=yfp

You are a lying piece of shit. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Like I said before, employees should be given the option of how they want to be paid their OT 

And R's should be kicked out of their unions :bc: 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Unfortunately it prolly won't make it out of the senate based on party lines.  American workers will see this and their verdict will be handed down in 2018

unfortunately the worker wont have a clue because of the same cunts reporting non facts about what is in the bill to the likes of snowrider and the mainecunt are the same ones the average guy will catch a 20 second blip of  on the 6 news and take as remotely possible and move on .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

unfortunately the worker wont have a clue because of the same cunts reporting non facts about what is in the bill to the likes of snowrider and the mainecunt are the same ones the average guy will catch a 20 second blip of  on the 6 news and take as remotely possible and move on .

:lol: You're the EZALTFACTS guru :lol: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And R's should be kicked out of their unions :bc: 

You wouldn't have trades labor unions then cause they are the majority of due payers are republican.