Check your account email address ×

when Dem's fight

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Harris should step aside and Newsome should step in as VP.

Doesn’t California have the worlds 4th largest economy?

Biden AND Harris should step aside

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If that was an important qualification why should Biden be President?  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ding ding, we have a winner 🏆 

same for Trump... go tf away 

Harris wants EQUITY.  And so do many dems and liberals around the world.  Remember that when you start talking about "it's all part of the plan"  Because that's the end game with them.

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And still huge deficits. 
The only reason anyone’s afraid of Newsome is they don’t want the whole country to look like California. Crime, oppressive taxes, homelessness. It gets worse every day.

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was quite robust before Newsom maybe not as much after him. The high speed rail failure comes to mind as well. What does Newsom offer beyond good hair and used car salesman smile? There are better Dem governors than him.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Harris wants EQUITY.  And so do many dems and liberals around the world.  Remember that when you start talking about "it's all part of the plan"  Because that's the end game with them.

hence my presidential qualifications thread a few weeks ago.  I don't care if the person is purple, green or blue... gay, hetero or ???... the quality and character of the candidates should be considered first and foremost. 

but it's 2023... and we're supposed to just go along with whomever the D's and R's put up?  No thanks 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hence my presidential qualifications thread a few weeks ago.  I don't care if the person is purple, green or blue... gay, hetero or ???... the quality and character of the candidates should be considered first and foremost. 

but it's 2023... and we're supposed to just go along with whomever the D's and R's put up?  No thanks 

You don't want equity?  I have said this before, the next POTUS for decades will have a D or R next to their name.  Vote according to whose values you align with more.  Even if it is 10% it's better than 0%

Edited by racer254

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't want equity?  I have said this before, the next POTUS for decades will have a D or R next to their name.  Vote according to whose values you align with more.  Even if it is 10% it's better than 0%

Meanwhile, 27 percent of Americans have an unfavorable view of both the Democrats and Republicans, up from 6 percent in 1994. 

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/how-to-break-the-two-party-system/

I've been sick and tired of the far left and far right's bitching and moaning for far too long. 

On a separate note... 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/06/26/how-americans-really-feel-about-abortion-the-sometimes-surprising-poll-results-one-year-after-roe-overturned/

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Meanwhile, 27 percent of Americans have an unfavorable view of both the Democrats and Republicans, up from 6 percent in 1994. 

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/how-to-break-the-two-party-system/

I've been sick and tired of the far left and far right's bitching and moaning for far too long. 

On a separate note... 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/06/26/how-americans-really-feel-about-abortion-the-sometimes-surprising-poll-results-one-year-after-roe-overturned/

Abortion is best left out of this.  Has nothing to do with this thread.  It's a state issue that you will never have to deal with.

Just now, racer254 said:

Abortion is best left out of this.  Has nothing to do with this thread.  It's a state issue that you will never have to deal with.

come play in this one once you've read the article...

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/58506-💡-how-to-break-the-two-party-system-💡/

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Newsom is looking to change that. If california loses its agriculture they will be more like a 3rd world country with a really nice coastline

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this guy scares @ViperGTS/Z1

and @SnowRider apparently.  he'd rather have the dimentia patient for four more years.

run Gavin...

Gavins record in CA sucks balls...and he like the other Dims are counting jobs that were lost because they closed down the economy....(he did on both ends..counted against Trump and added them to Biden) only a fool can't see that. 

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this guy scares @ViperGTS/Z1

and @SnowRider apparently.  he'd rather have the dimentia patient for four more years.

run Gavin...

Yup....real smooth talker and that will get him very far among the Dem population..... they won't care about his record in Ca.....he is a huge step up from Biden....I AM afraid if he runs.

• Like 1