Check your account email address ×

Trump Not Even Indicted on Purported Memo From Audio

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

Getting all worked up over nothing.  

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-espionage-act-indictment/2023/06/28/id/1125217/

While the media has seized on the audio tapes of former President Donald Trump boasting about having alleged secret military plans, sources say Trump was not even indicted for retaining that purported classified document.

The Defense Department memo on Iran was not one of those claimed to be willfully retained under the 31 counts in special counsel Jack Smith's indictment under the Espionage Act of 1917, a source told CBS News.

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You’re a fucken idiot, you post here that you don’t lean to the left but every single post you make is a negative trump or right wing post.

Tell us how bad you hate trump?

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

You’re a fucken idiot, you post here that you don’t lean to the left but every single post you make is a negative trump or right wing post.

I don't know why it's so difficult for you to realize you don't have be left to dislike Trump.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't know why it's so difficult for you to realize you don't have be left to dislike Trump.

When all his and your post are in one direction, it’s seems pretty obvious that you both lean towards the left 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

When all his and your post are in one direction, it’s seems pretty obvious that you both lean towards the left 

Everything not in agreement with Trump is left to you.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Everything not in agreement with Trump is left to you.

Not really, I just don’t get how the left only shit talks the right, but the right shit talks the the right and left. Very odd 

I really don’t give a rats ass about trump. Weird how you left leaning folks get so intrenched in all things trump that you let it consume your life both thought and speech 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Not really, I just don’t get how the left only shit talks the right, but the right shit talks the the right and left. Very odd 

There'd be no shit talking the right if Trump was not running. 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

is it not obvious to you how much I detest Trump as a person... after all this time?   

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is it not obvious to you how much I detest Trump as a person... after all this time?   

It’s also obvious how much you bullshit to yourself and try to make yourself believe the right is the antichrist 😂😂

hilarious  how trump owns you  no matter how much you try to say he doesn’t 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

It’s also obvious how much you bullshit to yourself and try to make yourself believe the right is the antichrist 😂😂

hilarious  how trump owns you  no matter how much you try to say he doesn’t 

it's probably due to you being Too Slow... but I'm trying to use simple words and phrases... bless your heart.

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh its obvious.  Its this notion that you think we care.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's probably due to you being Too Slow... but I'm trying to use simple words and phrases... bless your heart.

Ohh i see your wisdom on here, or lack of😂😂😂

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

or are smart enough to figure it out all on your own...  :lol2:

obviously when you attack someone’s character you already lost, which in this case you have not won to many battles on this forum 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

obviously when you attack someone’s character you already lost, which in this case you have not won to many battles on this forum 

someone's character... being attacked... in here? 

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif 

that tampon must be getting damp... 

• Haha 1