Check your account email address ×

All the best people…..

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Can we get this shit moved to the Trump forum? Thanks

What would the traffic be like here, if not for Trump ... JFC it's pathetic.  Well, good news for CKF anyway as it clearly uses up the bandwidth.

image.png.f0cd6301e30e56fa628888da03493e69.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What would the traffic be like here, if not for Trump ... JFC it's pathetic.  Well, good news for CKF anyway as it clearly uses up the bandwidth.

image.png.f0cd6301e30e56fa628888da03493e69.png

Not as close as I thought.

Screenshot_20230620_151851.jpg

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not as close as I thought.

Glad you took the time to look and see for yourself.  I did the same, but wasn't going to post it (just to see if the resident blowhards ... SlowRider in particular ... would claim Biden gets as much attention.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Glad you took the time to look and see for yourself.  I did the same, but wasn't going to post it (just to see if the resident blowhards ... SlowRider in particular ... would claim Biden gets as much attention.

Well it is a conservative mostly site for the most part and both sides mention him alot.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well it is a conservative mostly site and both sides mention him alot.

Agree to disagree ... the majority of references to Trump come from the anti-Trump crowd.  Or at least it seems like any thread that doesn't specify his name, it's typically brought up by the usual suspects first.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Agree to disagree ... the majority of references to Trump come from the anti-Trump crowd.  Or at least it seems like any thread that doesn't specify his name, it's typically brought up by the usual suspects first.

Why's it ok to defend Trump, but not ok to express views against Trump?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why's it ok to defend Trump, but not ok to express views against Trump?

You're missing the point, but I think you already know that and just want to argue.  Take away the daily TDS rants and Trump's name would be a fraction of what it is here.  Almost 78K hits on his name here and the bulk of it is a result of some level of TDS'er going off.  You don't see a lot of threads created by the GOP types, or if you do they're a very small percentage.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The conservative cunts here are always popping off about Biden. So yeah….

Uh huh ... only a 5:1 ratio there based on the search results above.  So yeah ... 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're missing the point, but I think you already know that and just want to argue.  Take away the daily TDS rants and Trump's name would be a fraction of what it is here.  Almost 78K hits on his name here and the bulk of it is a result of some level of TDS'er going off.  You don't see a lot of threads created by the GOP types, or if you do they're a very small percentage.

Uh huh ... only a 5:1 ratio there based on the search results above.  So yeah ... 

Does it bother you Trump is brought up alot? Would it bother you if it were Biden who was brought up 78k times? I just don't get it. Especially since no one is forcing you to contribute.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing worse than crybabies.

:lol:You are 70k of that 78 thousand whining and crying about Trump since before 2016 dummy. Zero self awareness 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Does it bother you Trump is brought up alot? Would it bother you if it were Biden who was brought up 78k times? I just don't get it. Especially since no one is forcing you to contribute.

Does it bother me?  No.  Do I think it's stupid?  Yes.  It's literally the same shit every single day.  But you go ahead and keep on keeping on with it.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Great thread @Mainecat  Look at all the orange man apologists deflect and make excuses for the fucking moron they worship.  Especially @Bontz - a real fucking MAGAt moron :lol: 

You're Exhibit A of the stupidity I referred to ... way to go Captain Oblivious.  If you had a clue you'd have realized I've made it abundantly clear I don't want either of those old fuckers running in 2024.  I've said no to Trump, and certainly no to Biden.  Now, go find another TDS Twitter feed that gets you so excited you feel the need to stroke that little root of yours & go to bed.

• Like 2