Check your account email address ×

Poll: 83% of Voters Say FBI Should Make Biden ‘Bribery’ File Public

Fucking low life old douche sold out America. Fuck him and his supporters. Most corrupt regime to date. Libtards should all be torched.

Eighty-three percent of voters believe the FBI should make public its informant file that alleges President Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma Holdings, a recent Harvard/HarrisX poll found.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/19/poll-83-voters-say-fbi-should-make-biden-bribery-file-public/

None of this is going to end well.  If people spent less time obsessing about a former president, and focus their ire at the real problems, i.e., a weaponized corrupt government and media enterprise, we might get somewhere.  If Trump runs and you don't want him, fine, vote for someone else and stfu.  No ones minds are being changed, despite the bloviating here.  Trump isn't the problem.  Not even close.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I firmly believe Joe Biden knew exactly what Hunter was up to. I also firmly believe Trump knew that Don Jr. was meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

They both deny those claims. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

THE MONEY IS THE EVIDENCE

la-salman-kushner-20170520

fuckn'a right for a change!  

:thumbsup:

that's Secretary of State Kushner and his lovely wife Ivanka Kushner... they got $2B !!!  

toad... :roflcrying:

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's Secretary of State Kushner and his lovely wife Ivanka Kushner... they got $2B !!!  

you’re another one that’s got it bad, close to burnt fuse levels 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what is the issue here? I havent heard about it. is it similar to laundering millions through 20 + shell companys?

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I firmly believe Joe Biden knew exactly what Hunter was up to. I also firmly believe Trump knew that Don Jr. was meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

They both deny those claims. 

Trump never denied those claims....there is nothing illegal  about getting info about your opponent...but apparently there was nothing notable at meeting.

Screenshot_20230620_211453_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump never denied those claims....there is nothing illegal  about getting info about your opponent...but apparently there was nothing notable at meeting.

Screenshot_20230620_211453_Chrome.jpg

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday denied knowing about the 2016 meeting his son Donald Trump Jr. and other campaign staff held at Trump Tower with a group of Russians who offered damaging information about Democratic rival Hillary Clinton

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You know where that money went right? Just so you don't look as stupid as MC