Check your account email address ×

My new house!

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

If you do blocks you are poor and want your basement to leak in the future.  SMH for AMG

:lol:  Block walls are just as much, if not cost more than poured walls. Not surprising that you don't know that.  Any basement walls can leak.  You should just STFU and stick to talking about things you know about- like changing bed pans and giving old people enemas 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Lots of poured concrete walls crack and can leak. Nothing wrong with blocks especially if it's properly sealed from the outside. Our 1950's block wall has never had a leak.

Wrong. A faggot murse and the angry banker say no :news:

They are both concrete and will both leak if the land isnt graded properly.... Blocks are much more labor Intense.

Edited by Dave

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:  Block walls are just as much, if not cost more than poured walls. Not surprising that you don't know that.  Any basement walls can leak.  You should just STFU and stick to talking about things you know about- like changing bed pans and giving old people enemas 

Wrong. A faggot murse and the angry banker say no :news:

Which construction company do you work for?

Its interesting around here.  Block basements don't sell fast.  As soon as a person sees blocks they walk away.....

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

24x36' fully insulated garage. close by mid june. 1550 sq cape cod with small yard. perfect. 

IMG_5720.PNG

IMG_5719.PNG

IMG_5718.PNG

Congratulations faggot!  I like those red dyed chips.  Look like a nice joint!

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

24x36' fully insulated garage. close by mid june. 1550 sq cape cod with small yard. perfect. 

IMG_5720.PNG

IMG_5719.PNG

IMG_5718.PNG

Your old place looked pretty awesome , Greg , nice yard , woods , houses far apart . Why the heck did you want to be out of there ?  :bc:

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

IMG_5720.PNG

IMG_5719.PNG

IMG_5718.PNG

I thought you were happy renting? Am I thinking of someone else?

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Which construction company do you work for?

Its interesting around here.  Block basements don't sell fast.  As soon as a person sees blocks they walk away.....

I have family who builds and have been around it my whole life 

Block isn't a good choice unless you're  building on sand.  

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

IMG_5720.PNG

IMG_5719.PNG

IMG_5718.PNG

Nice place.  I thought you thinking more along the lines of a condo tho? 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the red chips will be the first thing to go. :lol: 

thanks. 

Meanie!  

For a house warming gift. Ill send you a "Make America Great Again" flag to hang out by the door.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Meanie!  

For a house warming gift. Ill send you a "Make America Great Again" flag to hang out by the door.

:lmao:

49 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

My house isnt on sand and is block. :dunno:

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

i tried a condo. drove me nuts. this place is a trim down from a 4 acre, wooded piece of property. at this stage of my life i want something easy to take care of. i thought the condo would suffice. big mistake. this is really perfect. 

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the red chips will be the first thing to go. :lol: 

thanks. 

Shit dude.  Once you get in and settled.  I'd get rid of that front storm door and paint the door and the shutters a dark red.  $10 in paint and an afternoon and BAM!  Really nice curb presence.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Meanie!  

With any luck, his neighbors all around him will beat you to it 

Just now, hayward said:

With any luck, his neighbors all around him will beat you to it 

Oh, I'm sure he scoped out the neighbors first.  I think the liberals have a pamphlet on how to find an appropriate new neighborhood.  A good mix of gays and muslims.  Fuck the negroes, they didn't show up! :lol:

I'd go ahead and fire up the smoker with 3-4 pork buts and flame away the first Saturday just to let the whole neighborhood know what I'm about! :lol: Maybe even go to stage two and hang the "Stars and Bars" out by the front door.  That'd really infuriate the neighbors.  Stage three is NRA stickers on the house and back of my truck.  That brings out the realtors to assist in home selling....and that in turn raised property values!!!!!!  This is all kinda funny....but it's also true!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm sure he scoped out the neighbors first.  I think the liberals have a pamphlet on how to find an appropriate new neighborhood.  A good mix of gays and muslims.  Fuck the negroes, they didn't show up! :lol:

I'd go ahead and fire up the smoker with 3-4 pork buts and flame away the first Saturday just to let the whole neighborhood know what I'm about! :lol: Maybe even go to stage two and hang the "Stars and Bars" out by the front door.  That'd really infuriate the neighbors.  Stage three is NRA stickers on the house and back of my truck.  That brings out the realtors to assist in home selling....and that in turn raised property values!!!!!!  This is all kinda funny....but it's also true!

Just a FYI,dyed mulch is ground up skids and garbage. 

image.jpg

• Like 1