Check your account email address ×

My new house!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How far along are they?

Well since they just doug the basement the other day, they probably just poored the footings.  Usually wait 7-10 days after the footing are poored before pooring the walls  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not how far away fuck face! :lol:

Where r they at in the project?  Footings poured?  Walls?  Are you doing a basement?

Their pooring the basement today man

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not how far away fuck face! :lol:

Where r they at in the project?  Footings poured?  Walls?  Are you doing a basement?

Cliff notes: Doug will be digging the holes for the Douglas Firs.:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Their pooring the basement today man

They just doug the basement 2 days ago, and they're already pooring walls? 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Cliff notes: Doug will be digging the holes for the Douglas Firs.:lmao:

Hey, you stay out of this Sancho.  He's not ready for sod laying and grass cutting info yet :news:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They just doug the basement 2 days ago, and they're already pooring walls? 

He actually has money to pay for shit and doesnt want drag it out like you did cause you couldnt afford it.

On 5/2/2017 at 10:39 PM, Rod Johnson said:

Basement is doug 

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Their pooring cement already 

when you getting her phraymed up?  30 year Rheuff?

40 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Or cinder blocks.  That's the 2 main materials used for basement walls.  

who the hell uses cinder blocks these days thats not in the sticks where the concrete truck can't get it there before it starts setting.    

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ewww!  Basement....  are you in tornado alley?

What's wrong with a basement

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who the hell uses cinder blocks these days thats not in the sticks where the concrete truck can't get it there before it starts setting.    

Has nothing to do with being in the sticks   Lots of people do block walls. They are especially good if you want to finish your basement.  Way better for heat down there   All depends on what type of soil you have. Buddy of mine is in all sand and did block walls.  His basement is warm all winter 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Has nothing to do with being in the sticks   Lots of people do block walls. They are especially good if you want to finish your basement.  Way better for heat down there   All depends on what type of soil you have. Buddy of mine is in all sand and did block walls.  His basement is warm all winter 

block walls leak last thing that anyone should use if your finishing your basement.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

block walls leak last thing that anyone should use if your finishing your basement.  

:lol: i forgot , you're a building expert :lol: I should tell my buddy , who's been building for almost 40 years , that you told him he was wrong for using blocks :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Basement you have to use stairs to get to it.  I hate stairs with an extreme passion!

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

when you getting her phraymed up?  30 year Rheuff?

Is that how you spell framed lol I've been spelling it wrong to them the whole time i feel like a idiot now lol 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: i forgot , you're a building expert :lol: I should tell my buddy , who's been building for almost 40 years , that you told him he was wrong for using blocks :lol:

Poured walls are preferred but plenty still use block.  It's usually faster and cheaper.  As long as it is done right and the blocks get filled with crete leaving no pockets and a good spray membrane is applied on the outside...good to go!  

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is that how you spell framed lol I've been spelling it wrong to them the whole time i feel like a idiot now lol 

How the hell have you been spelling it?  Fraymed ?:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poured walls are preferred but plenty still use block.  It's usually faster and cheaper.  As long as it is done right and the blocks get filled with crete leaving no pockets and a good spray membrane is applied on the outside...good to go!  

Naaaa, he doesn't know what he's doing.  He never built any houses before that one with block before his, in almost 40 years.  It will probably crumble in a few years, if not months :lol: