Check your account email address ×

Can anybody identify this animal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

What did it taste like Jimmy Snacks?

Jimmy likes snacks but draws the line at otter marinated in beach sand and water....Sadie sure liked rolling on the fucker...I made sure to tell the wife and show her the picture after she and the dog had some snuggle time! :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jimmy likes snacks but draws the line at otter marinated in beach sand and water....Sadie sure liked rolling on the fucker...I made sure to tell the wife and show her the picture after she and the dog had some snuggle time! :lol:

Just wait till sadie finds some nice fresh goose shit to roll in....dont bother asking me about it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Just wait till sadie finds some nice fresh goose shit to roll in....dont bother asking me about it. :lol:

Oh fuck....that had to be nasty! :hiding:

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh fuck....that had to be nasty! :hiding:

Yes...the dog rode in the bed of the truck under the tonneau cover on the way home... :lol:

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

Got river otters at my place.   Caught 3 on trail cam in the middle of the woods crossing a ridge from one section to another.   Don't let them around a farm pond.   They will kill every fish in it.  

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol::lmao:

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

LOL