Check your account email address ×

Hannity looking to bail on Fox as early as this week after exit of Fox News' Shine

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Kind of like all the Rush experts. :lol:  Heard one today that captured it pretty well.  "he has more daily listeners than New York Times has readers".  Let that sink in.

given the intellectual state of America....that doesn't surprise me one bit if it's true. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

given the intellectual state of America....that doesn't surprise me one bit if it's true. 

We had two choices.  The better one won.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of like all the Rush experts. :lol:  Heard one today that captured it pretty well.  "he has more daily listeners than New York Times has readers".  Let that sink in.

Conrad Black and wasn't it he had 5x the listeners? :dunno: might have been 10x 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you thought williams had been fired. why don't you just own up to it? it's not a bfd. 

I was responding to another post I knew nothing about it you ignoramus :finger2: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are there any conservatives you like?  Honest question.  Not a fan of Hannity mind you, but I don't think he's a bad guy

Ever since he ran his mouth about water boarding and then reneged on having it done to himself I've really disliked him. Maybe I'm more of centrist...who knows.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ever since he ran his mouth about water boarding and then reneged on having it done to himself I've really disliked him. Maybe I'm more of centrist...who knows.

No you're a cock gobbeling FAGGOT :finger: 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:bc:

So more FAKENEWS from FAKENEWSMAINECUNT, he said a lot of leftist clowns like you losers would be watching and said you were all full of shit lying cocksucking faggots, in so many words :flush: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Rush's days are limited

in what fantasy land are u living ?

he will not be off the air until he decides not to walk down the stars to his studio every afternoon to make just over a million a day 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Said everyone in 1988. :lol:  My god you are out to lunch.

The parent company is bleeding cash. His average listener is 67...lol.....radio.....radio....lmao

Just now, Mainecat said:

The parent company is bleeding cash. His average listener is 67...lol.....radio.....radio....lmao

No one likes a liar.  And you sir, are perpetuating lies.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Rush's days are limited

So isn't anyone that breathes air on this planet we call Earth. Except for Cher, she could survive a nuclear bomb. Besides didn't she say that she was going to move to Jupiter if Trump won?

22 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Trump doesn't stand a chance.

He'll never see the inside of the White House! MC and his predictions. Flush them down with your morning turd. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

So isn't anyone that breathes air on this planet we call Earth. Except for Cher, she could survive a nuclear bomb. Besides didn't she say that she was going to move to Jupiter if Trump won?

:lol:  :lol: 

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Well played! :bc:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Peoples political views change as they age.   Young people will listen to him as they gain life experience.