Check your account email address ×

Barr says...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, hot off the press.

Keep it up moron.  Biden is a fucking traitor.  Hey where did you hear it first?

Fucking loser.

:lol: Repugs need to bring the receipts :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Repugs need to bring the receipts :thumbsup:

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter..

I don't see where Rons claim that they don't exist are there,..alls I see is a bunch of damning evidence Biden is selling out America for personal profit for him and his family..Looks like you are spreading your liberal echo chambers lies again,..Hey you see articles of impeachment have been submitted on the big guy and Kamala?? Looks like you helped put a couple of inept criminals in office SR..way to go Dipshit!

GOP Rep. Ogles introduces impeachment articles against Biden, Harris

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-rep-ogles-introduces-impeachment-articles-against-biden-harris

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was feeling a bit ranty... and I believe it to be the truth.  Electing Biden and or Trump will only exacerbate the problems our country is facing.  We're in a crisis imo, and neither side can see it, fix it or unify anyone.  Makes me want to take a very long vacation out of the country.  Wake up you zombie morons... Wake up!

I'm planning a bike trip across the desert in Australia in September. Might need a support team! :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter..

I don't see where Rons claim that they don't exist are there,..alls I see is a bunch of damning evidence Biden is selling out America for personal profit for him and his family..Looks like you are spreading your liberal echo chambers lies again,..Hey you see articles of impeachment have been submitted on the big guy and Kamala?? Looks like you helped put a couple of inept criminals in office SR..way to go Dipshit!

GOP Rep. Ogles introduces impeachment articles against Biden, Harris

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-rep-ogles-introduces-impeachment-articles-against-biden-harris

Let’s hear the recordings.  What is stopping old man Grassley from playing them?  Bring the receipts or STFU :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let’s hear the recordings.  What is stopping old man Grassley from playing them?  Bring the receipts or STFU :thumbsup:

He stated what he read in the FBI's report..Are you really this stupid? Can you not understand the actual article and what went on?? You really this dumb man?

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He stated what he read in the FBI's report..Are you really this stupid? Can you not understand the actual article and what went on?? You really this dumb man?

Let’s hear the recordings :thumbsup:  otherwise it’s the same as orange man’s pee tapes 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm planning a bike trip across the desert in Australia in September. Might need a support team! :lol:

nice 👍

spent two weeks there in 2005 mostly around Sydney and the blue mountain area.  was great fun, but rather spendy.  we utilized the trains quite a bit.  the best food in Australia is Indian food (red dot) or Thai.  native Australian food (that I experienced) is bland and boring.  most fun evening we had was at a Thai restaurant that had kerioke and a live Elvis impersonator... then a conga line occurred, great fun and the Aussies have a wickedly good sense of humor, unless of course you bring up the fact that most of them were prisoners and outcasts.  :roflcrying:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice 👍

spent two weeks there in 2005 mostly around Sydney and the blue mountain area.  was great fun, but rather spendy.  we utilized the trains quite a bit.  the best food in Australia is Indian food (red dot) or Thai.  native Australian food (that I experienced) is bland and boring.  most fun evening we had was at a Thai restaurant that had kerioke and a live Elvis impersonator... then a conga line occurred, great fun and the Aussies have a wickedly good sense of humor, unless of course you bring up the fact that most of them were prisoners and outcasts.  :roflcrying:

Sounds fun!

I've never been. Our plan is to take the route the camel lady took in 1977 from Alice Springs to the Indian Ocean. I saw the movie awhile back and was intrigued. Probably going to have to put it off a year because of injuries my riding partner suffered on our last trip.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sounds fun!

I've never been. Our plan is to take the route the camel lady took in 1977 from Alice Springs to the Indian Ocean. I saw the movie awhile back and was intrigued. Probably going to have to put it off a year because of injuries my riding partner suffered on our last trip.

nice, and completely different regions than I was.  I've actually looked at purchasing winter retirement property there during my elder years in the past but with my medical history the flights are prohibitive.  it's a vast and diverse continent, and uniquely special.  assume anything that swims, slithers or has eight legs can kill you, never go near the waters edge without a bit of probing... then act accordingly.   

I still correspond with the friends we made there, great people.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice, and completely different regions than I was.  I've actually looked at purchasing winter retirement property there during my elder years in the past but with my medical history the flights are prohibitive.  it's a vast and diverse continent, and uniquely special.  assume anything that swims, slithers or has eight legs can kill you, never go near the waters edge without a bit of probing... then act accordingly.   

I still correspond with the friends we made there, great people.   

A friend of mine lived there for 6 months every year for 10 years. A natural gas company he worked for had him working 28 on 28 off. Paid for everything.

• Like 1

Given bill Barr holds no .gov role his comments on document type is conjure

He is part of the deeper issues we face. The f.f are very clear on constitutional out come

Bottom the entire system has been taken over by legal posturing rather than the job of representatives of the people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just like jimmy said, it is only become a big deal NOW. 

No shit?  Wonder why they waited until it almost election time.  Derp.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump exposed all of this sure, but how is 4 more years of chaos with him at the helm good for anyone? He's shown he can't get much done even when he has full control.

And he will get even less done without.  Divisive piece of shit.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are know nothing deflecting bullshitter.

He would have to know something to bullshit.  He knows nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

Given bill Barr holds no .gov role his comments on document type is conjure

He is part of the deeper issues we face. The f.f are very clear on constitutional out come

Bottom the entire system has been taken over by legal posturing rather than the job of representatives of the people.

who dis?

BewitchedShimmeringFairybluebird-size_re