Check your account email address ×

Barr says...

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep...when he went after the Virginia gov he expanded his authority to upcharge (sound familiar) only to have the SC reverse it unanimously. 

He is also the prosecutor who lost the John Edwards case. 

Don't forget that former Arizona Rep. Rick Renzi was also prosecuted by Smith, but Trump Pardoned Renzi.  It all sticks of revenge against trump.

The former congressman was sentenced to three years in prison in October of 2013. Renzi later received a pardon from Trump in 2021 as he was preparing to vacate the White House for incoming President Joe Biden.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The fact of the matter is this.   The AG is appointed by the President.   The DOJ is part of the Executive branch of the govt.  Biden is in charge of it no matter what anyone says.  Biden had to have sign off on indicting his top political opponent....period.

People should also understand Smith is not a Independent Council like Ken Starr was, he is a Special counsel appointed by Garland.   Two totally different things.   Smith reports to Garland who reports to the President.  Let's remember what the GOP did to Garland.  :news:    

The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the United States government tasked with the enforcement of federal law and administration of justice in the United States. It is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries. The department is headed by the U.S. attorney general, who reports directly to the president of the United States and is a member of the president's Cabinet. The current attorney general is Merrick Garland, who was sworn in on March 11, 2021.[7]

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The archivist has said that every President since the passage of The Presidential Records Act has taken classified documents.

^^This.  The presidential records act allows present and past presidents to have access to both classified and unclassified information. Furthermore, there have never been any criminal penalties attached to the act for any past presidents, who may have violated it. Again, we can hate Trump all we want, but this is prosecutorial misconduct yet again.

If Trump were standing in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates and was denied entry... Trump and his base of minions would claim he was a victim and St Peter is the bad guy. 

He surely has many here wrapped around his finger.   It's just f'ng laughable... :roflcrying: 

Can't wait to see what Chris Christie has to say about it tonight during his town hall as Asa Hutchinson and he have been the only two with the balls not to offend his base. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If Trump were standing in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates and was denied entry... Trump and his base of minions would claim he was a victim and St Peter is the bad guy. 

He surely has many here wrapped around his finger.   It's just f'ng laughable... :roflcrying: 

Can't wait to see what Chris Christie has to say about it tonight during his town hall as Asa Hutchinson and he have been the only two with the balls not to offend his base. 

It’s a witch-hunt 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^This.  The presidential records act allows present and past presidents to have access to both classified and unclassified information. Furthermore, there have never been any criminal penalties attached to the act for any past presidents, who may have violated it. Again, we can hate Trump all we want, but this is prosecutorial misconduct yet again.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I’ve been pretty clear over the past few about what I think about Trump but what’s right is right and IMO he is being unjustly prosecuted and anybody that thinks Biden didn’t sign off on this is an idiot.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve been pretty clear over the past few about what I think about Trump but what’s right is right and IMO he is being unjustly prosecuted and anybody that thinks Biden didn’t sign off on this is an idiot.

:bc: exactly! And what happens to the next person who dares to confront what goes on in that town? In my opinion, this has to be confronted or we are fucked as a country.  this is banana republic bullshit. I guess maybe one of the upside is at least we know how corrupt our media is now, as in all doubt has now been removed.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc: exactly! And what happens to the next person who dares to confront what goes on in that town? In my opinion, this has to be confronted or we are fucked as a country.  this is banana republic bullshit. I guess maybe one of the upside is at least we know how corrupt our media is now, as in all doubt has now been removed.

Listen to yourselves... how many AG's did Trump go through?  Jeffery Clark... :roflcrying:

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump exposed all of this sure, but how is 4 more years of chaos with him at the helm good for anyone? He's shown he can't get much done even when he has full control.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump exposed all of this sure, but how is 4 more years of chaos with him at the helm good for anyone? He's shown he can't get much done even when he has full control.

the political DOJ weaponization selective memory from the Trump cultists is hilarious... frankly it's all hilarious.  

fuck Trump

fuck Biden 

we need a total and complete reset... and neither of the aforementioned retards will accomplish anything productive for the citizens of this country, in fact either or both will just make our situation and division even worse.   

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the political DOJ weaponization selective memory from the Trump cultists is hilarious... frankly it's all hilarious.  

fuck Trump

fuck Biden 

we need a total and complete reset... and neither of the aforementioned retards will accomplish anything productive for the citizens of this country, in fact either or both will just make our situation and division even worse.   

Here here!

:bc:

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Here here!

:bc:

I was feeling a bit ranty... and I believe it to be the truth.  Electing Biden and or Trump will only exacerbate the problems our country is facing.  We're in a crisis imo, and neither side can see it, fix it or unify anyone.  Makes me want to take a very long vacation out of the country.  Wake up you zombie morons... Wake up!

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're Ted Kaczinsky level smart... so please, kill yourself.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said Barr is a RINO…that’s who we are talking about.

51 Intel agents.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was feeling a bit ranty... and I believe it to be the truth.  Electing Biden and or Trump will only exacerbate the problems our country is facing.  We're in a crisis imo, and neither side can see it, fix it or unify anyone.  Makes me want to take a very long vacation out of the country.  Wake up you zombie morons... Wake up!

Fuck off.  Biden is the one destroying America, get it straight with the both sides bullshit.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

51 Intel agents.

you're too stupid to utilize the phrase intelligence

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fuck off.  Biden is the one destroying America, get it straight with the both sides bullshit.

and as an American... oh wait, you're not American and your opinion doesn't, hasn't and will never matter to me you dim bulb, redundant Canadian loser.  

Have a nice day.  :)

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're too stupid to utilize the phrase intelligence

and as an American... oh wait, you're not American and your opinion doesn't, hasn't and will never matter to me you dim bulb, redundant Canadian loser.  

Have a nice day.  :)

Stick to 60 minutes Ray Epps.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a fucking RINO.

Keep thinking they are on the same team.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute…I thought they were all part of the “uniparty”…having trouble keeping your bullshit straight? 

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump ain't part of it if you haven't figured that out yet.

That's why they have the bullshit after him.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said Barr is a RINO…that’s who we are talking about.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

51 Intel agents.

You really are know nothing deflecting bullshitter.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are know nothing deflecting bullshitter.

Sure, hot off the press.

Keep it up moron.  Biden is a fucking traitor.  Hey where did you hear it first?

Fucking loser.