Check your account email address ×

Crazy uncle joe biden , " Guys i'm not running"

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad. I like Joe

I was at a wedding  reception on Saturday, a large  mix of people were talking an said that if Crazy joe would have run, they would have voted for him. It was interesting .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I was at a wedding  reception on Saturday, a large  mix of people were talking an said that if Crazy joe would have run, they would have voted for him. It was interesting .

I'm not exactly sure how incredibly fucked up the Dem party is, but I'm thinking if they weren't really fucked when choosing Obama's "legacy holder", they probably begged Joe to run.  In fact, I'd bet Obama himself did.  

But again, not sure how bent outa the frame the Dems were back then.  They're in total idiocy mode now but not sure when the brain worms really dug in.

The thoughts that were voiced said , the dems just don't have a person or platform for the near future. Again  I " was asked " to keep my mouth shut . Happy wife , happy life . 

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The thoughts that were voiced said , the dems just don't have a person or platform for the near future. Again  I " was asked " to keep my mouth shut . Happy wife , happy life . 

Yeah....I get asked that a lot myself.  I mostly abide.  But every so often.......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I get asked that a lot myself.  I mostly abide.  But every so often.......

I usually just get the elbow to the side, and the "look". :lol: 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not exactly sure how incredibly fucked up the Dem party is, but I'm thinking if they weren't really fucked when choosing Obama's "legacy holder", they probably begged Joe to run.  In fact, I'd bet Obama himself did.  

But again, not sure how bent outa the frame the Dems were back then.  They're in total idiocy mode now but not sure when the brain worms really dug in.

I'd have to have a pound of 20s to show up in my mailbox to vote for any Democrat right now, given their shenanigans for the past 8 years, including Biden, who I admit, is at least likable.  But no one who lies and cheats like the DNC has done, or will ever deserve my vote.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would vote for Biden in a heartbeat.

:lol: Bernie to Donald to Joe :lmao: 

People with a similar illogical thought process is why we get to experience the current experiment gone bad. 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd have to have a pound of 20s to show up in my mailbox to vote for any Democrat right now, given their shenanigans for the past 8 years, including Biden, who I admit, is at least likable.  But no one who lies and cheats like the DNC has done, or will ever deserve my vote.

Honest question.....do you really believe that Republicans are honest and virtuous?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Honest question.....do you really believe that Republicans are honest and virtuous?

No, not at all.....but they haven't been caught up in a quarter of the shit that the Dems have been caught doing.  BLM, taking $ from Soros, DNC cheating, Podesta emaila, propping up Hillary, her emails, etc..  Sorry, as much as I hate both the mainstream parties, Republicans haven't been caught doing any of that.  And I've been consistent in that view for years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People with a similar illogical thought process is why we get to experience the current experiment gone bad. 

Lets be clear because you have been gone awhile and maybe you missed it....had your precious Dems not played "let's fuck Bernie" he would be President right now so don't blame me because your party stuck us with an enelectable shrill hag.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anybody but the Dems are at fault for the big loss eh? Either show up and vote or get the electoral college adjusted to help you win. Which one is easier to accomplish? 

Or maybe you guys just flat out picked the wrong candidate :news: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Anybody but the Dems are at fault for the big loss eh? Either show up and vote or get the electoral college adjusted to help you win. Which one is easier to accomplish? 

I just took the guy off ignore 5 minutes ago and I'm already tiring of his schtick.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I just took the guy off ignore 5 minutes ago and I'm already tiring of his schtick.

It took him 4 months of being in his safe space away from here just get to get the hair back on his nuts to come back only to play the same tired ass shit he did before running away. Albeit without the "wire to wire" and "Dump has no chance" etc rhetoric. 

The forum jester has returned 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who's fault was it this week she lost? They just refuse to face the truth. She was such a great choice.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Who's fault was it this week she lost? They just refuse to face the truth. She was such a great choice.  :lol: 

The Russian narrative seems to be dying out so I'm not sure who they're blaming it on this week. I did just see something about the Chinese meddling in the 2016 election so that might be their next go to. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The Russian narrative seems to be dying out so I'm not sure who they're blaming it on this week. I did just see something about the Chinese meddling in the 2016 election so that might be their next go to. 

Here's the other point.  When one side puts up phony claim, after phony claim, I stop listening after a while, because they lost all credibility.  Democrats have really overplayed the games, and that is why they've been losing ground for the last 3 election cycles.  Despite all that, they're still doing it.  This whole Russian thing was weak and pathetic from the get go.  This from the side that somehow let how much of our uranium supply into the Russians hands?!

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Lets be clear because you have been gone awhile and maybe you missed it....had your precious Dems not played "let's fuck Bernie" he would be President right now so don't blame me because your party stuck us with an enelectable shrill hag.

:lol: 

Only a Donald voter can vote for him and then blame the other side because you voted for him and he got elected :lmao: 

:lol:

It don't get no dumber than that :bc: