Check your account email address ×

After Just Four Months In Power, House Republicans Have Already Run Out Of Ideas

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean a link from CNN?

Clueless idiot.

Sure?

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They already have.

Common, just try it. You say the FBI has leaked info on Ray Epps. Show us. 

:pc:

:smack:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really need the FBI to see through that?

Holy fuck.:lol:

That IS what I said, to which your reply was "they already have." Turns out, no they haven't. Wow, what a surprise coming from you. I know you have random conversations with yourself in your head, but do read what is posted before trying to reply. 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find it hilarious... and I'd like to know what's on it as well and put the shit to an end.

A lot was posted on line for all ti see but bing and Google put a end to that in a fucking hurry . 

Banking records matching up to to laptop data but yeah all good perfectly normal stuff to have 3 members of your family getting millions from there own shell corps that were funded by govenments dealing directly with old Joe when he was sitting vp . Yeah just move along 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Treason... 

Well I told them they would not get the money until that prosecuting attorney was fired. 

I told him go ahead and call him . My plain takes off in 4 hrs .

No more looking in to hunters dealings in ukrain after that one was there ? 

We did have a impeachment trial over it though.  How dare he bring that old shit up .

And here we are with special forces on the ground . You must be so fucking proud . 

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That IS what I said, to which your reply was "they already have." Turns out, no they haven't. Wow, what a surprise coming from you. I know you have random conversations with yourself in your head, but do read what is posted before trying to reply. 

Some people get it, others like you have no fucking clue.

Even Jack gets it, they are all traitors.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No the entire laptop is online and has been for some time.

How do I know where you get your news from?

:lol:

So nothing on it worthwhile to pursue then.  Sad you make a deal out of it.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No only because the whole system is in on it every fucking one of them.  If it was a outsider fucking right they would have been up on the wall and shot already.  

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Tell me where you get your news from without telling me where you get your news from.

Fucking idiot.

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I told them they would not get the money until that prosecuting attorney was fired. 

I told him go ahead and call him . My plain takes off in 4 hrs .

No more looking in to hunters dealings in ukrain after that one was there ? 

We did have a impeachment trial over it though.  How dare he bring that old shit up .

And here we are with special forces on the ground . You must be so fucking proud . 

wtf? 

how's the maralardo docs case going?  any fresh subpoenas today?

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A lot was posted on line for all ti see but bing and Google put a end to that in a fucking hurry . 

Banking records matching up to to laptop data but yeah all good perfectly normal stuff to have 3 members of your family getting millions from there own shell corps that were funded by govenments dealing directly with old Joe when he was sitting vp . Yeah just move along 

no, by all means let me share your outrage by posting all the information right here...

G0!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you remember when this was a conspiracy.  Aaron from ICAN.

I'm sure this just means the vax is working.  This is good right fucking sheep.

I tripped today while hooking up the toyhauler. Thought it might have been a dead body. Nope, not this time.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I tripped today while hooking up the toyhauler. Thought it might have been a dead body. Nope, not this time.

good thing you didn't eat a TV dinner, those are bad for your liver, kidneys, spleen, etc.  ;)

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

They could recount a dozen times and racer still wouldn't be satisfied. 

You do realize that I am giving democrats and others a lot of credit.  I really didn't think there were 81 million voters that were dumb enough to vote for biden.  Yet you and others keep trying hard to prove me wrong.  At least if there were election fraud it would help prove there are not that many.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

good thing you didn't eat a TV dinner, those are bad for your liver, kidneys, spleen, etc.  ;)

I had 3 hard boiled eggs and some avocado on toast for brunch. Presently sitting in line at the truck stop waiting to fuel up the toys. 🤓🤟👍

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You do realize that I am giving democrats and others a lot of credit.  I really didn't think there were 81 million voters that were dumb enough to vote for biden.  Yet you and others keep trying hard to prove me wrong.  At least if there were election fraud it would help prove there are not that many.

Well there was still 75 million dumb enough to vote for Trump. Never underestimate peoples dumbness.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well there was still 75 million dumb enough to vote for Trump. Never underestimate peoples dumbness.

smart people don't want Biden or Trump to run in 2024 

(looks around the room) 

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Damn you are one obtuse mfer

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's Quebec right now.

Stay stupid.

image.thumb.png.3a18e27ff513382d7ee21d1c8277a929.png

Will you fuck off already with your stupid covid shit. It's safe to say people care less about this now than they do EVs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Will you fuck off already with your stupid covid shit. It's safe to say people care less about this now than they do EVs.

Poor Schultz got played and still doesn't get it.

Clueless dumb fuck.