Check your account email address ×

After Just Four Months In Power, House Republicans Have Already Run Out Of Ideas

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

whatabout the mules? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95231ae845143c79a2fe

They could recount a dozen times and racer still wouldn't be satisfied. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find it hilarious... and I'd like to know what's on it as well and put the shit to an end.

It's all online.

Maybe you're waiting for the 60 minutes special.:lol:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe a Frontline special...

When AC says it's all online, it's never ALL online. Just a version of what he thinks is ALL.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

When AC says it's all online, it's never ALL online. Just a version of what he thinks is ALL.

No the entire laptop is online and has been for some time.

How do I know where you get your news from?

:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No the entire laptop is online and has been for some time.

How do I know where you get your news from?

:lol:

Yes I know it's online. There's your version of it, and everyone else's. 

:bc:

Allowing NON citizens to vote in our elections?  Almost like russian collusion.  Should we allow russians and chinese that are not citizens to vote in our elections?  Will they be allowed to mail in absentee ballots? 

What could go wrong?  I mean, both the fence riders think it is A-OK

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's be honest here. If Trump won you wouldn't care less if there was fraud or not. 

Do you remember the "hanging chads" debacle?

It doesn't matter who wins, election fraud is stll a problem and should still be investigated.  The issue here is all the other crap that came along with this election and the simple fact that only Democrats seem to be opposed to any type of change that could possibly make our elections more secure.  But don't worry,  I understand that you want to strictly make it about trump.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you remember the "hanging chads" debacle?

It doesn't matter who wins, election fraud is stll a problem and should still be investigated.  The issue here is all the other crap that came along with this election and the simple fact that only Democrats seem to be opposed to any type of change that could possibly make our elections more secure.  But don't worry,  I understand that you want to strictly make it about trump.

I'm for any change that makes fraud harder to achieve.  Again if a republican won you wouldn't care.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm for any change that makes fraud harder to achieve.  Again if a republican won you wouldn't care.

How many positions are you going to assign today?  You have taken that little alinsky tactic and put it to good use.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

How many positions are you going to assign today?  You have taken that little alinsky tactic and put it to good use.

Should be easy enough to do a search and see if you complained about fraud after the 2016 election. Some how I think it will be non existent.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Twitter... :crazy:

must be hard to want to be American and hate your country the way he appears to.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With Ray Epps.

Hopefully, he tells the truth.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

said the head position assignment officer 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Should be easy enough to do a search and see if you complained about fraud after the 2016 election. Some how I think it will be non existent.

without looking I'd speculate he didn't say doodly squat

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who did racer report his license plate data to?🤔

Seems there are only a few people worried about it.  What's that say?  All that matters is that more people will notice next time.  Can't wait to post them again to get all the usual suspects agitated. 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Twitter... :crazy:

must be hard to want to be American and hate your country the way he appears to.

60 minutes with Ray Epps, he's a traitor just like CBS.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

60 minutes with Ray Epps, he's a traitor just like CBS.

It's just a matter of time before someone at the FBI leaks info to corroborate your nonsense. But in the meantime, their counterintuitive plan of 'more spotlight = less questions asked' really seems to be working well! 

:smack:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

It's just a matter of time before someone at the FBI leaks info to corroborate your nonsense. But in the meantime, their counterintuitive plan of 'more spotlight = less questions asked' really seems to be working well! 

They already have.  Where do you get your news again>:lol:

Fucking dumb sheep.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They already have.  Where do you get your news again>:lol:

Fucking dumb sheep.

No they didn't, and your lack of any type of link that says otherwise proves that. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems there are only a few people worried about it.  What's that say?  All that matters is that more people will notice next time.  Can't wait to post them again to get all the usual suspects agitated. 

It says that most here aren’t mouth breathing feebs.