Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan's whistleblowers just admitted they have been paid by former Trump adviser Kash Patel

• Platinum Contributing Member

Goldman is a stud.  Tucker is the smartest person in the room.  Major reason why the 🤡 Posse despised him :lol:  They like Gym :lmao: 

Watched the hearing and what a fucking 🤡 show Gym ‘Shorts’ Jordan is :lol: Paid whistleblowers who are not protected under the whistleblower act :lol:  And Gym isn’t letting the Dems see any testimony.  But the knuckledraggers are gut hooked. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

When are you guys going to stop getting gaslighted by the Dems?  

Your talking about 3 people that have a combined IQ of a rock in my driveway..:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Your talking about 3 people that have a combined IQ of a rock in my driveway..:lol:

I won't say they've lost all their marbles, but there's definitely a hole in the bag.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You can tell they are being gaslighted just by the derogatory "gotcha" names they come up with.  It shows a sign of childish behavior when they constantly try to give out catchy nicknames.  If they had any facts, they wouldn't need to do that.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Paid witnesses are good now.

yet the two that I listen to have solid gold resumes and decades, long security clearances. In other words, can you for once not be such a fucking hack, and understand it they are telling the truth?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

yet the two that I listen to have solid gold resumes and decades, long security clearances. In other words, can you for once not be such a fucking hack, and understand it they are telling the truth?

It honestly has to be an act for the lack of attention in life

• Like 1