Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What a cock gobbling faggot :hay: 

It's cool.  Ballsack was invited to some Republican function some amount of years ago after paying for friends. :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is that what you call the Son of Momo :lmao::lol:

Does he call you 'Daddy'? :lol: 

Ughhh....you'd think all this time away would at least give you some decent material.  I guess substandard intelligence goes right to the bone, huh?  Like your lips on Vinney.

:lol:

You keep trying...I'll respond when I see fit.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack is just pissed I have got his penis headed dago midget self nailed to a fucking T, hilarious :flush: 

:lol:

48 minutes ago, Momorider said:

45b10a8986d571677b9261a3f97f72fe80c6d91f

That should be made into an emoji 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

giphy.gif

:lol::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

Who is that you sick sodomizing FAGGOT? :bigfinger: 

Just another one of your sexual encounters Momo :bc: 

Just now, Momorider said:

What are you drooling on yourself about now you sick fudge packing homo? :finger2: 

Momo - do you pack fudge or just eat it? :lol: 

Getting back on track. It would be wrong to not post at least one positive thing that has happened while you have gone.

The Republican's on here have become much more trusting and respectful of their President. 

Remember the days when no conspiracy theory was too wild for these people? They believed a drugged out limo driver over the word of the Potus. Right up and beyond the point when the guy agreed to and then refused a lie detector. From there they believed he was a secret Muslim Terrorist, the Muslim flag would fly over the whitehouse, that Obama was making secret deals with the Russians... 

Not anymore, these board Republicans believe the office off Potus washes away all sins. Even a money trail leading to his campaign team and whitehouse appointees won't shake their faith. 

These people who cheered when some draft dodging literal bag of shit Nugent wanted to kill Obama before he hit office now say things like. "I'll give the President a chance." 100 days into blatant lies.

You know, Trump claimed to be moved to tears by the gassing of Syrian civilians, so much so that he spent 59 million dollars bombing and killing more civilians, didn't even put the claimed target out of commission and phoned the Russians ahead of the attack. Not even that could shake their new found faith.

It's almost like they were born again.

Can I get a hallelujah?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Getting back on track. It would be wrong to not post at least one positive thing that has happened while you have gone.

The Republican's on here have become much more trusting and respectful of their President. 

Remember the days when no conspiracy theory was too wild for these people? They believed a drugged out limo driver over the word of the Potus. Right up and beyond the point when the guy agreed to and then refused a lie detector. From there they believed he was a secret Muslim Terrorist, the Muslim flag would fly over the whitehouse, that Obama was making secret deals with the Russians... 

Not anymore, these board Republicans believe the office off Potus washes away all sins. Even a money trail leading to his campaign team and whitehouse appointees won't shake their faith. 

These people who cheered when some draft dodging literal bag of shit Nugent wanted to kill Obama before he hit office now say things like. "I'll give the President a chance." 100 days into blatant lies.

You know, Trump claimed to be moved to tears by the gassing of Syrian civilians, so much so that he spent 59 million dollars bombing and killing more civilians, didn't even put the claimed target out of commission and phoned the Russians ahead of the attack. Not even that could shake their new found faith.

It's almost like they were born again.

Can I get a hallelujah?

Or maybe it's just some people wanting to clarify the BS you lefties post all day long. Now run along and get some more FACTS from DU and Salon. :lol: 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2017 at 3:39 AM, SnowRider said:

I browsed a handful of threads and I see several members finally realized what I did long ago - MN Momo is dumber than dumb and worthless on here. 'More people' SHOULD START 'Posting like' 'he' 'does' 'on here' and then :lol::lol: at 'ALL YOUR POSTS' :lol::lol: and be 'sure' to 'post' 24/7 AND 'tell everyone how TOUGH you are'. 

The amount of hypocrisy from most of the Donald supporters is comical.  I thought the ACA was going to repealed on day 1?  Have you guys read the latest - massive tax cuts for the rich and increased military spending?  Have we seen this formula before?  Did it work?  And the outrage from the Donald supporters who thought the NY Billionaire cares about them.....the stupidity of the average Donald voter is almost unfathomable.

The momentum of the Obama economy rocks on :bc:   Won't be long and the momentum will slow as we roll back - not move forward - but roll back many aspects that make us more prosperous.  Tariffs on Canadian lumber are important for the first time home buyer :lmao: 

i see revkev, slinger, spin and a handful of others continue the banter with many of the mindless Donald supporters.  

I also saw Ben mentioned the deteriorating quality of dialogue on here.....I have to agree.....from what I skimmed over.....but when the likes of MN Momo, Momo, Creeper, etc are promoted over the less popular opposing view - that's what happens.    

Is there any activity on the sanctuary forum - TBH?  

Later fella's :bc: 

What did you miss?   Hillary's not President.   :lol:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

What did you miss?   Hillary's not President.   :lol:  

And you didn't want her because she evidently was dishonest, would start wars, would make deals with wall street.

So funny.

That's one more thing I thought of that happened.  Someone stole Trumps excellent, simple, brilliant goodly health care plan.

It must have been stolen because he said he had one before the election and he can't find it now.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

And you didn't want her because she evidently was dishonest, would start wars, would make deals with wall street.

So funny.

That's one more thing I thought of that happened.  Someone stole Trumps excellent, simple, brilliant goodly health care plan.

It must have been stolen because he said he had one before the election and he can't find it now.

You sound like a sniveling, snot nosed 2nd grader who is mad because you had to give a toy back to the rightful owner.  Jesus.  You're just pathetic.  A perfect spokesperson!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So funny.

:bc: Its even easy to see all the way from Canada :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a sniveling, snot nosed 2nd grader who is mad because you had to give a toy back to the rightful owner.  Jesus.  You're just pathetic.  A perfect spokesperson!

MN Momo :lol: 

Revkev has your number :lol: 

Hey - can you post that cool selfie with the helmet on again :lmao:  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pointing out what a stupid bunch of hypocrites Republicans are really upsets you.

Poor Zambo

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal whining about hypocrisy :lol:

You voted for Trump and defend his lies. You get to own the Hypocrite title. You've earned it.

You bitched about Obamacare. You voted for Trump. He promised he had a plan that was terrific. He didn't have a plan. He still doesn't have a plan. He lied and you defend him. 

Defend that stance. You can't just yell fake news. Trump promised a plan and didn't have one. He is on video saying it. 

Edited by revkevsdi

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Revkev has your number :lol: 

Hey - can you post that cool selfie with the helmet on again :lmao:  

Ohhhh...for sure!  rev is just SLAYING me with his witty cleverness! :lol:

And why you and Ballsack keep wanting me to post that pic is weird.  Ballsack asked for it, so he got it.  Now you want it again?  Wow...you guys are really smitten with me?

Let's do a few selfies then!  Of course, mine was requested, yours were awkwardly posted as a way to try to not be a dork.  Failed.

:lol::lol::lol:

photo 3 (7).jpg

SR DERP.jpg

SR black outfit.jpg

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you scared to take the helmet off? :lol::lmao: 

C'mon troll :lol: 

Scared?  Why am I scared.  I've got plenty of pics of me on the web.  Sorry about your luck and stupidity though. :lol:

SR Maddow.jpg

• Like 1

Poor MN Momo :lol: 

Internet Troll :bc:

What's the deal MN Momo - are you fraudulently collecting public checks and are afraid you're gonna get caught..... :no:    

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhhh...for sure!  rev is just SLAYING me with his witty cleverness! :lol:

And why you and Ballsack keep wanting me to post that pic is weird.  Ballsack asked for it, so he got it.  Now you want it again?  Wow...you guys are really smitten with me?

Let's do a few selfies then!  Of course, mine was requested, yours were awkwardly posted as a way to try to not be a dork.  Failed.

:lol::lol::lol:

photo 3 (7).jpg

SR DERP.jpg

SR black outfit.jpg

Good Lord.......Now I may have to switch brands of sleds after being exposed to this photo.