Check your account email address ×

The Bidens and Influence Peddling

get some preparation H I hear it works pretty good. By the way, do you actually have any comments about it?

Anyone who is followed this story and is not outraged, needs to quit the Internet.   Have you noticed how they don’t really respond to the allegations, they just ignore them? And that very few people on the media seem to press them on the matter? TDS is real.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

get some preparation H I hear it works pretty good. By the way, do you actually have any comments about it?

Anyone who is followed this story and is not outraged, needs to quit the Internet.   Have you noticed how they don’t really respond to the allegations, they just ignore them? And that very few people on the media seem to press them on the matter? TDS is real.

FFS I started a thread and you’re still bleeding…need a Midol? 🤣

Of course this needs to be investigated and I already stated today that Biden should be impeached for his dereliction of duty regarding the border…anything else? 

BTW as far as the Hunter Biden laptop letter goes it’s pretty clear that the former CIA operatives involved need to be investigated and prosecuted and if any active duty operatives were involved then they should face worse.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS I started a thread and you’re still bleeding…need a Midol? 🤣

Of course this needs to be investigated and I already stated today that Biden should be impeached for his dereliction of duty regarding the border…anything else? 

You started a thread only after I pointed out how all you usual suspects weren’t paying any attention to it at all. Hey and newsflash, it has been investigated that’s why they had the press conference. Here’s another newsflash, the DOJ had all this information three years ago, and did nothing with it.  But hey, this weeks Trump fake charge is leading the news cycle along with some halfwit freshman representative that no one cares about.  Be sure to stay focused on those vital issues!  Might I suggest an extra flow pad for you.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You started a thread only after I pointed out how all you usual suspects weren’t paying any attention to it at all. Hey and newsflash, it has been investigated that’s why they had the press conference. Here’s another newsflash, the DOJ had all this information three years ago, and did nothing with it.  But hey, this weeks Trump fake charge is leading the news cycle along with some halfwit freshman representative that no one cares about.  Be sure to stay focused on those vital issues!  Might I suggest an extra flow pad for you.

Wow…you’re pretty quick on the uptake! Of course I started it in the hopes that you would quit fucking up the Santos thread with your cuntiness and apparently it worked as you are now spreading it in this thread…well done!🤣👍🏼

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like some have been saying.

Well your new compadre claims no one is talking about it so maybe clue him in…thanks.👍🏼😉

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…you’re pretty quick on the uptake! Of course I started it in the hopes that you would quit fucking up the Santos thread with your cuntiness and apparently it worked as you are now spreading it in this thread…well done!🤣👍🏼

Well some of us need to be quicker, given how slow some of the rest if you are… and forgot six can you come up with some of your own insults, I am going to have to start trademarking them  😆

So here is my open question. When Robert Muller went after Paul Manafort he basically used the single fact that Manafort did not register as a solicitor for foreign governments and because of that any money he had collected by soliciting for  foreign governments was illegal. Now Muller used this basis for the real charges he used against Manafort which was money laundering ie every time Manafort put money in a bank or moved it from one account to the other he changed Manafort with a crime. How does this not apply to the Biden's? Mind you they are not just Talking about Joe or Hunter but the majority of the Biden family is on the receiving end of payments from foreign governments.

• Like 3

BTW this House Report about the LLC’s and foreign influence peddling is breaking news on Newsmax so maybe a few here should let them know how far behind they really are.👌🏻😉

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW this House Report about the LLC’s and foreign influence peddling is breaking news on Newsmax so maybe a few here should let them know how far behind they really are.👌🏻😉

No it's not. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s waiting for his lil pals to tell him what to think

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it's not. 

Oh it’s not…then Newsmax was lying..maybe let them know.😂
Also tell the House Committee as well.

You really are an insuffersable know nothing fucktard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's all there.  It always was and your intel covered it up.

Just like it was all there in Biden's daughters diary

34 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He’s waiting for his lil pals to tell him what to think

What do the little pals  in your head tell you….”go ahead Shelly…crack that second bottle…it will be OK….don’t worry about that piss running down your leg.”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What do the little pals  in your head tell you….”go ahead Shelly…crack that second bottle…it will be OK….don’t worry about that piss running down your leg.”

Shut up ya dumfucking sheep.  Looks like you’re speaking from experience 

Edited by Sleepr2