Check your account email address ×

Repugs Support a Predator

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did anyone get the jab forcibly? 

apples to potato salad

Yes, many were forced to get it or lose their job, and the leftists in congress tried to make it mandatory.  

more leftists double standards 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fix it all you want, the fact of the matter is that the left has done more to diminish women in the past couple years with their stance about defining what a "woman" is.

Even voting against the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act is more concerning than trump.

Not disagreeing with you on any of that. 

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not disagreeing with you on any of that. 

Just remember when woman tell you how much they hate the anti abortion stance,

Let them know how liberals have done more to hurt the woman's movement than anyone else in the last few years.

A biological male has:

Been Named Woman of the year in multiple disciplines.

Called the top ranking female in the white house.

Named NCAA swimmer of the year

Been declared and advertised as the face of womanhood for tampax, budlight, kate spade

Received Best actress at the golden globes.

And democrats cheer this.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just remember when woman tell you how much they hate the anti abortion stance,

Let them know how liberals have done more to hurt the woman's movement than anyone else in the last few years.

A biological male has:

Been Named Woman of the year in multiple disciplines.

Called the top ranking female in the white house.

Named NCAA swimmer of the year

Been declared and advertised as the face of womanhood for tampax, budlight, kate spade

Received Best actress at the golden globes.

And democrats cheer this.

That doesn't change how Trump disrespects women.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sometimes it's wise to go directly to the source...

Especially a biased one that fits your agenda.  We see how you "think".  Baaaah.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

trump didn't use his elected position to facilitate sexual predation.

Power, elected position.  Same shit different name.  Doesn't matter.  Either way he's a pathetic human being.

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, you are not going to convince me that trump is as bad.  He as had countless lawsuits against him, but as soon as he ran and became POTUS it has been non stop and he has come out of it looking like a saint. 

Saint?  More like moron.  Ever read any of his tweets.  The exude "intelligence".  Serious wtf.  Saint. :roflcrying:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Especially a biased one that fits your agenda.  We see how you "think".  Baaaah.

Power, elected position.  Same shit different name.  Doesn't matter.  Either way he's a pathetic human being.

Saint?  More like moron.  Ever read any of his tweets.  The exude "intelligence".  Serious wtf.  Saint. :roflcrying:

You, like others, have been convinced that this implies trump is guilty.  It is exactly what the outcome was designed to do.   And they know the trump haters will fall in line.  The jury rejected her claim of rape, but there only had to be a 50% chance they thought he had sexually "abused" the accuser to award punitive damages.

Big difference.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’d change the leftists hypocrisy on sexual assault either.

I'm not voting left and don't give a fuck about them. I want the person who's representing my party not to be a sexist. 

All you fucking clowns do is the left this and the left that. I'm guilty of it as well. 2 fucking wrongs don't make it right.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You, like others, have been convinced that this implies trump is guilty.  

Not at all.  A spade is a spade to me.  What your lash out there shows is that you will be convinced he is innocent regardless of whether he is guilty or innocent.

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yes, many were forced to get it or lose their job, and the leftists in congress tried to make it mandatory.  

more leftists double standards 

forced... no they had a choice

'or'... is not forced 

there's options in life... 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

forced... no they had a choice

'or'... is not forced 

there's options in life... 

LoL just like trumps accuser has a choice to go in the dressing room "or" not right?

it's not like he "forced" her or it would have been dealt with by security right then. right?

could be wrong but this entire thing is very similar to the kavenau deal. too similar 

If this was truly real why wait 25 years? 

in no way am I excusing trump but 99.9% of all these political show trials are BS especially with the 25 year delay 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

LoL just like trumps accuser has a choice to go in the dressing room "or" not right?

it's not like he "forced" her or it would have been dealt with by security right then. right?

could be wrong but this entire thing is very similar to the kavenau deal. too similar 

If this was truly real why wait 25 years? 

in no way am I excusing trump but 99.9% of all these political show trials are BS especially with the 25 year delay 

people want Trump to go away... fairly simple.  he had ample opportunity to do so.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

people want Trump to go away... fairly simple.  he had ample opportunity to do so.

Quite possibly, the biggest load of horse shit I’ve heard today…. Speak for yourself.  Racer is spot on with desired effect these phony charges they keep throwing at Trump. Death by 1000 cuts and look how wonderfully it’s worked on you and Derphaven.  And neither of you have boo to say about comers press conference.  Could you guys be any bigger hacks?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wait are you suggesting this entire "trial" is bogus in it's entirety just to get trump to go away?

And you are all for it because you" hate"

clarification needed 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quite possibly, the biggest load of horse shit I’ve heard today…. Speak for yourself.  Racer is spot on with desired effect these phony charges they keep throwing at Trump. Death by 1000 cuts and look how wonderfully it’s worked on you and Derphaven.  And neither of you have boo to say about comers press conference.  Could you guys be any bigger hacks?

a jury didn't find the accusations phony yesterday, how do you think he's going to fair in the TrumpOrg, Georgia, J6 and Stolen Docs legal battles? 

you keep supporting him though when many (including republicans) would just prefer he went away.

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Wait are you suggesting this entire "trial" is bogus in it's entirety just to get trump to go away?

And you are all for it because you" hate"

clarification needed 

which trial?  imo, most of the legal battles he's involved with wouldn't have actually been legal battles had he conceded the 2020 election when he LOST to Biden.  but his narcissism and ego...

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a jury didn't find the accusations phony yesterday,

They sure did.

The jury rejected her claim of rape, but there only had to be a 50% chance they thought he had sexually "abused" the accuser to award punitive damages.  

There is a reason it is a civil suit, rather than a criminal case, just like other trump cases.  And there is a reason they are always in NY.  The burden of proof is lower in civil cases than in criminal ones.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They sure did.

The jury rejected her claim of rape, but there only had to be a 50% chance they thought he had sexually "abused" the accuser to award punitive damages.  

oh silly me... how could I have forgotten that Trump is the victim here... and in all of his legal issues. 

I'll try harder to remember that . 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh silly me... how could I have forgotten that Trump is the victim here... and in all of his legal issues. 

I'll try harder to remember that . 

You wouldn't have to remember anything if you understood the difference between civil and criminal cases.

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a jury didn't find the accusations phony yesterday, how do you think he's going to fair in the TrumpOrg, Georgia, J6 and Stolen Docs legal battles? 

you keep supporting him though when many (including republicans) would just prefer he went away.

which trial?  imo, most of the legal battles he's involved with wouldn't have actually been legal battles had he conceded the 2020 election when he LOST to Biden.  but his narcissism and ego...

I keep supporting him because I see what is that play here. A corrupt government that has gotten out of control. Do you really, honestly think that they won’t do the same thing to the next guy that confronts what goes on in Washington? Seriously did you learn anything from the Nazis?

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You wouldn't have to remember anything if you understood the difference between civil and criminal cases.

I'm excited about the criminal cases... there's just so many to choose from I can't contain myself.   there's also several more allegations of more sexual misconduct... and as an added bonus the Stormy Daniels hush money TRIAL 

oh sorry,  do you prefer witch hunt or hoax?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I keep supporting him because I see what is that play here. A corrupt government that has gotten out of control.

He failed miserably at cleaning the swamp in his first four years.  Why would he do it in his 2nd?  Independent, my ass.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I keep supporting him because I see what is that play here. A corrupt government that has gotten out of control. Do you really, honestly think that they won’t do the same thing to the next guy that confronts what goes on in Washington? Seriously did you learn anything from the Nazis?

I find it sad yet hilarious that you might even believe he's the solution to anything.  

the NAZIS?  Holy fuck...  :roflcrying: 

God damned son, you might be brainwashed.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm excited about the criminal cases... there's just so many to choose from I can't contain myself.   there's also several more allegations of more sexual misconduct... and as an added bonus the Stormy Daniels hush money TRIAL 

oh sorry,  do you prefer witch hunt or hoax?

Your "excited" 

Emotion rather than simple common sense or facts. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Your "excited" 

Emotion rather than simple common sense or facts. 

when it comes to the prospect of Trump going away... I'm as Giddy as a schoolgirl.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I find it sad yet hilarious that you might even believe he's the solution to anything.  

the NAZIS?  Holy fuck...  :roflcrying: 

God damned son, you might be brainwashed.

Michael fucking Beshschloss?! You’re really referencing that hack?  Most people like him outed themselves when Trump became elected, they were all part of the inside the Beltway cocktail party circuit, selling books, and media appearances to enrich themselves at the publics expense. And he is no exception.  Let me know when the next populist comes along who confronts what goes on in that town, I will vote for them. Until then, there aren’t many other options.  That’s what I love about guys like you, no real solutions. zero.  Save your hypotheticals.

Edited by DriftBusta