Check your account email address ×

Repugs Support a Predator

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

"a right they've known for 50 years being stripped from them" he says

tell me you dont understand current abortion laws without telling me you dont understand current abortion laws. 

their emotions trump logic 

how'd the whole red wave pan out? 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You mean like trying to assassinate supreme court justices over their interpretation of the constitution?  Those kinds of emotions?

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

depends on the area . 

my town went red and its been blue for 25 years . :dunno:

• Gold Member

but i will say women do go off emotions and get fed BS from the news and believe it. 

even my own Mother thought the Republicans were going to make abortion outlawed across the country 

:smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Defending trump and citing truthsocial as the source. :lol:

Sometimes it's wise to go directly to the source and not believe what MSM tells ya.  After what this guy has gone through with the outright lies and deception of Russia collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, etc ... I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Be honest, you still believe the laptop was Russia disinformation:lol:

Someday you'll learn not to believe what the government and MSM is telling you......but then again, in your case, maybe not.

Trump is unelectable, right?... That's a very popular MSM narrative:bigfinger:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody is chirping how this will lock up his 2024 presidential run???   :lol: 

Probably will boost his support even more ....sure ain't going to hurt him at this point

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this may not resonate well with female voters... who haven't forgotten about abortion and there's more of them than us.

oops...

Most Americans male or female know this was played up by the Dems and probably never even occurred and even if it did how many years ago was it?... This will have zero effect.

Might have the same effect as... "grab em by the pussy" ... :lolz:

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs are so ignorant and misinformed he will get a boost.  Repugs love themselves a predator. 

I think you got that backwards ...Dems think this will be damaging to Trump Just like all the other bogus indictments.... Nothing but a big backfire.

TRUMP 24....ULTR MAGA XTRA STRENGTH!

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like trying to assassinate supreme court justices over their interpretation of the constitution?  Those kinds of emotions?

sure... 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

but i will say women do go off emotions and get fed BS from the news and believe it. 

even my own Mother thought the Republicans were going to make abortion outlawed across the country 

:smack:

there ya go... 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Most Americans male or female know this was played up by the Dems and probably never even occurred and even if it did how many years ago was it?... This will have zero effect.

Might have the same effect as... "grab em by the pussy" ... :lolz:

that's what you feel, we'll see how it plays out at the poles.  I'm sure the dems will use it all as ammunition though.     

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's what you feel, we'll see how it plays out at the poles.  I'm sure the dems will use it all as ammunition though.     

Don't forget to watch the goat on CNN of all places tonight at 8:00 p.m.:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably will boost his support even more ....sure ain't going to hurt him at this point

Yes....makes total sense  :crazy:

Bill Clinton was the real modern day sexual predator, using his position in politics to commit all kinds of sexual acts against women around him.  This is nothing more than trying to give a false equivalency to what democrats will tolerant from their politicians vs what they hold against others.

The double standard is again out for all to see.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bill Clinton was the real modern day sexual predator, using his position in politics to commit all kinds of sexual acts against women around him.  This is nothing more than trying to give a false equivalency to what democrats will tolerant from their politicians vs what they hold against others.

The double standard is again out for all to see.

nice to hear you and others hold Trump and Clinton with the same high regard.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

trump didn't use his elected position to facilitate sexual predation.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trump didn't use his elected position to facilitate sexual predation.

they're both slime... and friends of Epstein 

we need a total reset for 24

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is was fine, the left show us sexual assault is ok when the election billy the rapist twice and tried to elect his enabler, 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they're both slime... and friends of Epstein 

we need a total reset for 24

Sorry, you are not going to convince me that trump is as bad.  He as had countless lawsuits against him, but as soon as he ran and became POTUS it has been non stop and he has come out of it looking like a saint.  The best they got is this? 

Just now, racer254 said:

Sorry, you are not going to convince me that trump is as bad.  He as had countless lawsuits against him, but as soon as he ran and became POTUS it has been non stop and he has come out of it looking like a saint.  The best they got is this? 

saint Trump lost $5m yesterday

he should be asking for donations soon

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

saint Trump lost $5m yesterday

he should be asking for donations soon

And never was convicted for any of the allegations.  Hell, he gives more than that to charity.  Remember, everyone needed to see his taxes......another big nothing-burger. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's not just about killing their babies, it's also about autonomy over their own bodies and a 'right' they've known for fifty years being stripped from them.  women are also emotional voters... ever heard the phrase 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. 

but sure, some conservative women might vote for a sexual predator.   

Where was that “ autonomy” when the leftists wanted covid shot’s mandatory? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

And never was convicted for any of the allegations.  Hell, he gives more than that to charity.  Remember, everyone needed to see his taxes......another big nothing-burger. 

Not showing up didn't look good. His lack of respect for the opposite sex couldn't be more front and center again.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Where was that “ autonomy” when the leftists wanted covid shot’s mandatory? 

did anyone get the jab forcibly? 

apples to potato salad

Just now, Steve753 said:

Fixed.

Fix it all you want, the fact of the matter is that the left has done more to diminish women in the past couple years with their stance about defining what a "woman" is.

Even voting against the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act is more concerning than trump.