Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anything that looks like a weapon of war is 'scary' and that's not helping matters... especially with a large capacity magazine.   to a point I agree with the large mag argument and if both sides flex and come to the table the mags might be a good place to begin?  but, if you can't kill a deer or wild boar with the rounds in a standard clip... you suck at shooting.    make no mistake, when a would be mass shooter is armed with a 'scary' gun and large capacity mags it is war... a one sided war where the minority loses. 

I don't have answers or solutions... and neither does our elected idiots.  

Where does the second amendment mention hunting?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry, I couldn't find a Fox news version  :)

wife and I are about to watch a movie so I'm stepping out for now... 

What does that test have to do with AR 15's? It's the cartridge doing the damage not the weapon. What do you think a bullet is supposed to do when it hits flesh? There's probly 40 to 50 different rounds with different balistics and wound channel patterns that can be fired from the AR platform. You seem a bit under educated on firearms

Edited by Cat45
Add info
  • Like 2

Before we attempt to pass anymore gun control laws, can we eliminate the phrase "ASSAULT RIFLE"?   Fucking sheep - "Oh that's a scary looking gun and shouldn't be legal!  The AR clearly stands for assault rifle!!"

I can drive my ASSAULT TRUCK over the ASSAULT TRAIN tracks, and while I'm on my way to work I can see ASSAULT PLANES flying through the air.  There's occasionally an ASSAULT SCHOOL BUS that I have to stop for so kids can get on with their ASSAULT LUNCHBOX.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Before we attempt to pass anymore gun control laws, can we eliminate the phrase "ASSAULT RIFLE"?   Fucking sheep - "Oh that's a scary looking gun and shouldn't be legal!  The AR clearly stands for assault rifle!!"

I can drive my ASSAULT TRUCK over the ASSAULT TRAIN tracks, and while I'm on my way to work I can see ASSAULT PLANES flying through the air.  There's occasionally an ASSAULT SCHOOL BUS that I have to stop for so kids can get on with their ASSAULT LUNCHBOX.

Exactly, Timothy McVeigh used a Uhaul Assault vehicle full of fertilizer to pull off his act of terror. :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

people don't like paying for schools as it is... can't even begin to discuss how many somewhat reasonable referendums haven't passed around here in the past five years and we have great schools and teachers.  our daughter is proof of it if the parents are involved and the kids are motivated to succeed.  of course, we also see the other side of it... where shitty parents raise shitty kids but they're a minority here. 

AGREE !!  Its amassing that a lot of people don't want taxes to go up EVER. I understand keeping taxes reasonable and not always going up year after year. But at what cost to schools and children?.. We can thank one shit bag that was governor a few years back.. Total idiot that ruined a lot of things in WI.. Still seeing the effects in many areas.

29 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

AGREE !!  Its amassing that a lot of people don't want taxes to go up EVER. I understand keeping taxes reasonable and not always going up year after year. But at what cost to schools and children?.. We can thank one shit bag that was governor a few years back.. Total idiot that ruined a lot of things in WI.. Still seeing the effects in many areas.

Oh fuck off, the teachers union was fucking  the taxpayers raw for the last 50 years and that’s a fact. Scott Walker was a blessing, public employees will always try to be greedy slobs as long as somebody else is paying. Act 10 put the greedy fucking bottom feeders in their place and amen to that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know what the most common weapon and round used in a 'mass shooting' has been in the past twenty years? 

I do not... educate me 

Handguns are the most used, i think 1 of your videos even stated that. Not sure on caliber but my guess would be 9mm or .40

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know what the most common weapon and round used in a 'mass shooting' has been in the past twenty years? 

I do not... educate me 

Anyone know how many shootings happen without an operator?   Except for Alex the murderer? 

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Anyone know how many shootings happen without an operator?   Except for Alex the murderer? 

Is this an 80 proof point or something? WTF? Can a person be murdered if there is no murderer? Derp

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

It it the gun or the operator?

It's the operator with a fucking gun, if he had a butter knife no issues, pool noodle no problem. Mental issues with a sense of American entitlement and easy access to a gun and this is what you get. MY RIGHTS!!!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It's the operator with a fucking gun, if he had a butter knife no issues, pool noodle no problem. Mental issues with a sense of American entitlement and easy access to a gun and this is what you get. MY RIGHTS!!!!

So blame the tool,  🙄

Let’s ban rocks too! 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/colorado-woman-20-killed-rock-170500208.html

All semi autos are not wholesale banned in Canada. 

AR-15's and a bunch of "similar" rifles were made prohibited in may of 2020 but there are still a few semi autos one can buy. They tried to ban them all as well as a few bolt actions and single shot rifles a few months ago but due to the back lash from the public and they way they went about it, that one didn't go through. 

Even though AR-15's are banned you can still buy guns like the Kel tec rdb, tavor's, wk-180's (ar-180c clones), ect.

At the end of the day the AR-15 is a rifle designed for civilian use. 30 round mags are not large capacity, they are standard capacity. Banning Ar-15's won't change anything because there are a lot of functionality identical rifles that aren't being looked at because they don't have the same household name status. 

Guns are not the problem, people are. We should be looking at stopping unauthorized use not stopping legal use. Not stripping rights from the many due to the actions of a few.

• Like 1

Also, the last thing a legal firearms owner wants is a crime to be committed with a gun. Not only is it horrible and tragic, it just fuels the fire for people who don't understand to want to take away guns from legal owners

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Because the world was perfect when obambi left office?

The USA isn't the world you small minded retard. In fact most of the rest of the world DGAF as long as you leave them alone.

Just now, HSR said:

The USA isn't the world you small minded retard. In fact most of the rest of the world DGAF as long as you leave them alone.

But lefties swooned over their dear leader?   What happened to the utopia he left the world?